CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR APRIL 7, 2011

Today I did Ab Work and a Stretch workout.

Chose Muscle Endurance Abs - love that one and really felt it, and the Bonus Stretch from Kelly Coffeey Meyer's Bootcamp workout. Needed that, I'm so sore from yesterday's workout. Even my biceps which is unusual. Love it!

Belinda - I hope your dh finds out what he can do about his hip. That has to be horrible! Prayers to him.

Nora - I'm glad to hear you really are taking a week rest. And believe me, two will not hurt you. Think about it. Also, what does Met Value mean when you list your workouts?

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite I was going to go for a walk but I looked at the forecast and its suppose to rain all day and its raining now so I guess I will do KCMs KBXing tonite.

Debbie-good job with your ab work. I still haven't tried that stretch yet.

Hi ladies. Yesterday I hit up spin and had a great workout. I am planning on a run today.

Roxie - sounds like a good workout last night. Sorry it's raining today though.

Belinda - 70+ minutes??? Now I'm tired ;)

Debbie - I love those abs too!

Nora - take it easy!!!! I'm sorry you're feeling so fatigued.

Chris - did you go for a run?

Hi Girls!

Sorry I missed yesterday! I am trying out new workouts this week, so I did Bob's new one: Ultimate Cardio Burn (or something like that, it's with him in black knee-hi's! :eek:) . It was an AWESOME workout! Kicked butt! Less cardio than his Body Rev, but LOTS of lower body work. TONS of repetitive lunges/squats/holds. My buttocks are talking LOUD to me today! I also took Buddy for a 30 minute walk in the afternoon.

This morning I did another new one: Jillian Michaels 6 Weeks to a 6 Pack. Yes, I know that's not possible (unless I ate CRAZY clean), BUT, the workouts are good. I did the first one for 35 minutes. It had some different ab work AND cardio. I liked it alot!! Afterwards, I did a new Turbo Kick a friend let me borrow, Best of Vol 6. It was GREAT fun with GREAT fun Turbo music only as Chalene can do it! I only did 35 minutes of it though, I got pooped out after the first Fire Drill!!! . Going to walk Buddy at the park later today too.

Belinda: Wow, that is super crappy about your DH's hip!! I can't imagine he'd be ready to move 2 weeks AFTER the surgery either. ANy chance you can move first and he can have the surgery in the States? What bad timing!! Sorry :( , you must be super stressed! ... NICE workouts for you though! Almost done wtih STS!!!... Awesome!!! I think Bob and Jillian workouts would be great for you. All you need is 5 or 8 lb weights. I guess you could even go a bit heavier. ....

Roxie: That's cool you have those Giliad workouts! Nice job on the walk and getting out yesterday!! What are the new KCM's?

Debbie: Nice job on the abs and stretch today!!! Are you making a point of having one long stretch day a week?

Heather: Not sure why, but I couldn't get into a run yesterday or today. There's a little bit of dread, so I'm not pushing it. Again, I have no clue why, because I LOVE running.

Nora: Glad you're taking a PROPER rest week next week. You sound like you really need it.

So, on Monday, I'm starting the Undulating STS Rotation! Anyone ever done that one? I'm excited about it!!!!

Hi Girls!

Sorry I missed yesterday! I am trying out new workouts this week, so I did Bob's new one: Ultimate Cardio Burn (or something like that, it's with him in black knee-hi's! :eek:) . It was an AWESOME workout! Kicked butt! Less cardio than his Body Rev, but LOTS of lower body work. TONS of repetitive lunges/squats/holds. My buttocks are talking LOUD to me today! I also took Buddy for a 30 minute walk in the afternoon.

This morning I did another new one: Jillian Michaels 6 Weeks to a 6 Pack. Yes, I know that's not possible (unless I ate CRAZY clean), BUT, the workouts are good. I did the first one for 35 minutes. It had some different ab work AND cardio. I liked it alot!! Afterwards, I did a new Turbo Kick a friend let me borrow, Best of Vol 6. It was GREAT fun with GREAT fun Turbo music only as Chalene can do it! I only did 35 minutes of it though, I got pooped out after the first Fire Drill!!! . Going to walk Buddy at the park later today too.

Belinda: Wow, that is super crappy about your DH's hip!! I can't imagine he'd be ready to move 2 weeks AFTER the surgery either. ANy chance you can move first and he can have the surgery in the States? What bad timing!! Sorry :( , you must be super stressed! ... NICE workouts for you though! Almost done wtih STS!!!... Awesome!!! I think Bob and Jillian workouts would be great for you. All you need is 5 or 8 lb weights. I guess you could even go a bit heavier. ....

Roxie: That's cool you have those Giliad workouts! Nice job on the walk and getting out yesterday!! What are the new KCM's?

Debbie: Nice job on the abs and stretch today!!! Are you making a point of having one long stretch day a week?

Heather: Not sure why, but I couldn't get into a run yesterday or today. There's a little bit of dread, so I'm not pushing it. Again, I have no clue why, because I LOVE running.

Nora: Glad you're taking a PROPER rest week next week. You sound like you really need it.

So, on Monday, I'm starting the Undulating STS Rotation! Anyone ever done that one? I'm excited about it!!!!

Chris-they are TLC Train Like a Contender which is boxing and KBXing and the other is Split Session Upper and Lower Body splits. They are scheduled to ship April 25th.

Belinda - Excellent going with Cardio Fusion! I tried that workout once, but since it doesn't have a breakdown I was so lost. I don't do those workouts enough to know how they go together right away. Nice job!

Heather - Hope your weather is getting warmer. Have a great run!

Chris - Yes, I'm still trying to give myself one day of stretch or yoga. I still feel guilty doing these easy workouts but my body needs the stretching and I just don't make time during the week to do it.

Roxie - Do you have that KCM workout? You should do that bonus stretch, it is awesome. It's only like 18 minutes I think.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Exhale: Core Fusion Energy Flow Yoga= 30 Min(Energy flow yoga, Sun Salutations 1&2)
Met Value= 3.0
Calories burned= 123
Yoga used to be easy for me but now with MS its hard for me to hold poses due to balance problems because of MS. Its still great to help improve balance because yoga is about body strength and balance which is exactly what people with MS need so I do it. I still think I need to have something similar to bumper buddies (like for beginning bowlers) but have it be a moveable wall that is stationary to help people with balance issues so they don't fall over. Yep, I need bumper buddies for yoga, LOL!!!:p

Jungle Gymn XT - Beginner Suspension Training Workout=14 Min
Body Weight
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 115
This felt awesome as usual you can really feel all muscle groups engaged trying to stabilize so you get a great workout in not alot of time. It makes you use your body weight as resistance much in the same way a gymnast would. I love how portable this suspension training equipment is and versatile.

Total calories burned= 238:(

I have to not feel defeated or discouraged by that calorie burn. I am used to doing much more, but my body and my knees are just really feeling fatigued and burned out. So, I had to scale back alot for this weeks workouts and I plan to take one week off from working out next week maybe two we'll see. I plan to comeback later for personals. Seeya then!;):)

Hugs to everyone!:):cool:

Nora

Belinda - Excellent going with Cardio Fusion! I tried that workout once, but since it doesn't have a breakdown I was so lost. I don't do those workouts enough to know how they go together right away. Nice job!

Heather - Hope your weather is getting warmer. Have a great run!

Chris - Yes, I'm still trying to give myself one day of stretch or yoga. I still feel guilty doing these easy workouts but my body needs the stretching and I just don't make time during the week to do it.

Roxie - Do you have that KCM workout? You should do that bonus stretch, it is awesome. It's only like 18 minutes I think.

Debbie-I do have this workout just haven't really spent time doing it that is my goal next month doing only her workouts.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Basic Step my legs were killing me. For all of you who wanted to know what Gilads workouts were like they make you hurt even if they are short workouts.

Stats:
29 min
26 in the zone
130 min hr
149 max hr
170 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.