CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR APRIL 22, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today the rotation calls for KPC, I did KPC last week already:confused: not sure if I will sub or do KPC again?

I will let you know later what I did;)

Have a wonderful workout and Friday! What are your plans this weekend? BBL!

Good Morning,

Legs are nice and DOMMY. Tonite I will do KCMs KBXing. I really want to try her TLC but there is to much to be done before Sunday to try and learn a new workout.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

Sorry I missed out yesterday! Busy day at work and then it was off to Core Fusion with Fred DeVito. Was an AWESOME class and I was really really REALLY happy to see that the hard work is paying off, some of the moves I struggled with in the last class were much-improved. AND Fred knew me by name which was just awesome. Hehe. :)

Today I got up and did a back/tri/bi workout and am going to TRY to run this afternoon since the wind is dying down (thankfully, right Chris??). Especially since tommorrow is going to rain so I'll probably not get to run as I originally hoped to. Hoping to get to Ride if it does rain tomorrow.

Here's how my weight workout looked btw:
Back – straight sets
pull-ups – bodyweight only; 3×10
bent-over rows w/dumbells @25 lbs; 3×15
Deadlifts @40 lbs; 3×15

Biceps/Triceps – supersets
Superset#1: barbell curl @25 lbs w/lying tricep extensions @25 lbs; 3×15
Superset #2: Hammer curls @15lbs w/dips on the bench (bodyweight); 3×15
Superset #3: medicine ball preacher curls @10 lbs (double-arm); tricep kickbacks @10 lbs (double-arm)

Also - Nora, I am shocked as well at how few calories you were taking in ESPECIALLY given how many calories you burn in your workouts. I'm reallyyyyy glad you've decided to eat smarter, with MORE calories and are taking the workouts back just a notch. I think you'll find you'll be happier and more energized AND you'll see better results. your body has probably gone into starvation mode and is hanging onto unwanted pounds as a result. Good luck and please be safe with your eats/workouts!

Happy Friday everyone!

Belinda-KCMs Split Sessions does require wts. Last night started with a fire walker band and then went to 10LB wts. but they were to heavy so dropped to 8lbs.

Jess-I would love to be able to go for a walk but it is raining here suppose to have sunshine this afternoon but they have been wrong all week.

Today was cardio and I had a bit more energy in me then I have this whole week. Not much, but some.

I chose Body Max 2, just the step segments. I honestly don't get the premix Cathe has on this DVD that says "Timesaver Step Only". When you choose that option it does the warmup and then jumps right into the finished step combos. Why doesn't she just do the first 3 step segments from the get go? I got so fruatrated I went back to the main menu and just chose to do the workout, then I stopped it after the 3rd step segment and went to the stretch. This was about 50 minutes long but that was adding the first part of the premix I tried to do.

Anyways,

CARDIO STATS:
50 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
408 calories burned

Happy with that! :D

Ok, I'm back briefly. Did a quick 3 miles, but didn't push harder than that - didn't realize how tight my legs were from Core Fusion last night! Felt sooo heavy by the end. I was just happy to get out for some fresh air.

I'm off to do a bunch of errands. my boss told me to shut down at noon today for the holiday, seriously, he's the best boss ever!

Hi girls!;)

I did get my workout done around 12 noon today but forgot to post it, sorry. I will do so now.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 15 Min Gotta love the FIYAH!
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 205

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit 3= 32 Min
Met value= 6.0
Calories burned= 262

Who knew that such a short weight workout could be so darn tough, but it is so I'm loving it. Wow the lifting slow and as heavy as you can with good form till failure is killer. I'm loving the DOM's and the workout sessions.

Total calories burned= 467 :( Boo!

That's it on the workouts for me today. I didn't get a longer cardio in because I had an appointment and I really wanted to squeeze in my workout before I got ready to go.

Belinda- I don't know what you did for cardio today but I'm sure it was great whether it was KPC or something else or a well deserved rest day. Take care:)

Roxie- Thanks for sharing about your experiences with KCM's Split sessions, I really want to try that one as well but I'm afraid to add on another weight workout to what I'm already doing. Isn't that floor band workout killer? Love that. I've done just the floor band part of split sessions. You should definitely give TLC a try its awesome, love it!;) Great workout today with KCM's Kickboxing WTG!! Hang in there with Easter weekend and all, take care.

Jessica- You go girl with the core fusion class with Fred Devito, no less. Lucky girl. I bet that was awesome and I see you had a great workout and proudly got the DOMS to go with it WTG!!! Yay, for you getting a run in and with any luck that will hold out for tomorrow as well. Like you said if not there is RIDE. Great job with weights too! Gold Star girlfriend!;):cool:
Yes, I've changed my eating habits now trying very hard to eat clean and count the calories. It seems like a challenge to get in 1500 calories a day eating clean, but I'm doing it. Yes, I got to say that Chalene Extreme is really challenging going slow and lifting as heavy as you can with good form executing combination moves so that your working more than one muscle group at a time. I love that its so time efficient and a tough workout. I'm lovin' my ticket to DOMS land. Take care!;):)

Debbie- Nice workout today as always. I really love Body Max 2 its a fun circuit workout. I do love just the step part as well. Despite the frustration with the timesaver step premix sounds like you did get a good workout. ;):):cool:

Ok, that's it for me tonight girls. I'll be back tomorrow to check in. Have a great night and fabulous Easter weekend.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.