CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR APRIL 19, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I caught up with personals last night:eek: from here on out, I don't know if I have time for personals or not:eek: but I will post my workouts! Next few day's gonna be crazy busy.

Cathe's Dec rotation calls for Intensity today. I can't wait to do Lower Body Blast tomorrow (haven't done that one yet)!

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone! BBL!

Woke up late and didn't have any energy, especially for cardio. I think I'm in my cardio funk again. :( I decided to do Rapid Fire and did two segments of the shadow boxing and then did all of the kickboxing part. My HR monitor stopped working about 14 minutes into the workout and I have no clue why. So I don't have HR stats for today's workout.

Well, last I was motivated to do more than Core Fusion so I ended up with a shoulder/leg workout plus two segments from Core Fusion Lean & Toned (one for glutes, one for core). It was a REALLY good workout. Felt so accomplished by the end (and starving!).

Here's how it looked:

Shoulders superset #1: shoulder presses (barbell-style)@27.5 lbs; followed by upright rows (barbell-style) @27.5lbs – 3 sets @15 reps each

Shoulders superset #2: Front raises @7.5 lbs followed by lateral raises @7.5 lbs – 3 sets @15 reps each

Leg Triset #1: Squats w/barbell @40lbs, deadlifts @40 lbs, lungs (bodyweight only)

Leg Triset #2: slide-back lunges with paper plates (bodyweight only); plie squats @30 lbs; calf raises @20 lbs

Tonight I am planning to run unless its still rainy (hope not!), and if I can't run I'll do a kick workout before dinner. Fingers crossed for the run tho. Was going to go this AM but it was sprinkly and cold and I was STILL so tired. Don't know why it's so hard for me to get up this week, ugh!

Belinda - LOVE intensity and LOVE LBB, let us know how you like it!

Debbie - ugh on the cardio funk, that really sucks. are there any classes near you that you could try that are totally new/different for you that might re-inspire you cardio-wise, maybe?

Good Morning,

Been a little stressful here at work. My core is killing me from last nights workout and that rarely happens. Tonite I am going to do some kind of cardio just haven't decided which KCM I am going to do.

Jess-its cold and rainy here today to. The weather is suppose to suck all week.

Debbie-are you going to order the new low impact workouts? Sorry you are in a cardio funk again.

Belinda-hope your life calms down soon. Don't worry about personals.

Hi Everyone!

Tough weekend at work. I didn't feel so hot either. SUPER fatigued and then Sunday I had a headache and then had to float to another unit (cardiac) to work. It sucked so bad.

yesterday I somehow pulled TF 45 EZ out of my hat! Ok, well, even when my body is weary and I have a headache, TF gets me moving and WANTING to move. It's crazy. Still pushing TF for YOU Debbie!!! I loved it and did Core 20 from TF afterwards.

Today is week #2 of Undulating. I did Meso 3, Disc 30, Shoulders Tri's and Bi's. It was a GREAT workout! One of my favorites of Meso 3. 85% 1RM , 7 reps. My triceps failed me more than once! I added on TF's Stretch 10, which felt great!

Belinda: You are one busy gal there! I loved STS Total Body, iS that the one that doesn't have tricep work?

Roxie: Nice job on work outs . I hear ya on the crappy weather. Sun is not coming out until Thursday here. And my kids are off all week from school.

Debbie: Sounds like a miserable weekend for you! Good job on listening to your body and resting. 18 reps, huh? Holy crap, that's ALOT!!!

Jess: Nice going on Core Fusion yesterday!! Good for you!!

Hi Heather!! What's going on with you this week?

Belinda - Don't worry about personals. I'm lucky if I can get in here once a week to do them. We know how busy you are!

Jess - Nice workout! Looks brutal! :eek: Hope you get to run, it's been doing nothing but raining here. I'm so sick of it!

Roxie - Nice job on the abs. I love when I get mine sore. No, not planning on ordering the new workouts. Maybe once I know more about them, but I don't want another set of cardio/weight workouts and I think that's what those are going to be?

Chris - Believe me, TF is on my wish list. I really want those workouts but just don't have the $$$ right now. I should check ebay, though. I wonder if anyone is selling them. I really do want that set. Sorry work is so stressful for you. Hope that passes!

Good Evening,

I got a late start working out so I decided to walk on the TM while I watched NCIS.

Stats:
35 min
24 in the zone
131 min hr
158 max hr
211 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

YaY!! My Chalene Extreme arrived today!! So I did do that workout but got it in really late, no time to add cardio to it, but will tomorrow.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1= 37 Minutes
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 303

Burn Circuit 1 consisted of :

Sumo squat with Hip Lift #20 R12
Lunge with Posterior Fly #12 R12
Push-Up with Leg Lift R12
Deadlift with Posterior Fly #12 R12
Lunge with Core Rotation #20 R12
Bench Press and Leg Lower #20 R12
Squat with Side Bend #20 R12

Forward-Lean Lunge
With DBL Arm Posterior Fly #12 R3 2sets
Chest Fly with Hip Lift #17.5 R12

That's it for me girls, have a great night.;):)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - glad you enjoyed Chalene Extreme today.

Roxie -nice job on your walk on the TM this evening.

Debbie - I hear you on perosnals, it's getting tough catching up with so much going on. I will try to do my best.
Jess - I agree, your workout looks brutal. Good job, girl!

Chris - TF is also on my wish list, lol! After hearing so much about it. (((HUGS)) sorry about work! Since you mentioned it, STS TB didn't have Tricep wo in it? Mmm......

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.