CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR APRIL 18, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hallo ladies,

I will not take a recovery week this week. I will take one at the beginning May. I still have my all my weights, squat rack & step until April 26:( That's it! Everything will be pack up next week (Tuesday & Wednesday)!

I will try to get at least one week of Cathe's Dec '10 rotation in before we fly to the states :(

I will do STS Total Body today. Haven't done that one yet?

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

STS Total Body is done! I did skipped the abs, worked them yesterday;) Will do them tomorrow

Have a wonderful day, everyone! Time to get busy!

Haven't worked out since Friday. Just didn't feel like it. TTOM and I had bad cramps and a headache all weekend. Still not 100%.

Today was total body with the dreaded 18 reps. Good God I hate 18 reps. Had an ok workout.

2 sets/18 reps with 2 minutes rest between each set.

Leg Extensions - 50#
Hammer Curls - 17's
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension - 12's
Lateral Raise - 11's
Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes - 25's
Double Arm Rows - 25's

Morning ladies. I'm a little bit on the tired side (see below for why) so I skipped a run I had planned and will do that tomorrow. Instead I'll be doing Core Fusion Lean & Toned tonight with my sister. Looking forward to that!

This weekend I finally got my run mojo back - had a great run on Saturday where I didn't think, I just ran and it was awesome. YAY! Sunday I did a chest workout with my husband, was a good 40 mins, feeling it today!

Here's how it looked:
Supersets:
Chest press @17.5 lbs into chest flyes @12.5 lbs – 15 rep per set/3 sets
push-ups (while waiting for Scott to do his round) – 15 reps per set

Superset #2:
Incline chest press @17.5 lbs; into incline chest flyes @12.5 lbs – 15 reps per set/3 sets
push-ups- 15 reps per set

Debbie - I sooo know what you mean. I am SO not me when it's TTOM, and am still extra tired even though it's winding down for me today. Hence why I skipped the run this AM. Felt like a truck plowed me down!

Belinda - LOVE STS total body!!

Waves to everyone else!

Good Morning,

Tonite I will do KCMs Split Sessions Upper Body Split. I previewed these and can't wait to get started on them. This dvd has so many premixes that I could do it for a month.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Debbie-I hate TTOM good workout.

Jess-have fun tonite with your sister.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCMs Upper Body Split and I really enjoyed this workout. I wasn't really in the mood to workout but once I got started I really enjoyed the combos and felt like I got a really good workout. I used 10,8 and 5lb wts.

Hi girls!;)

I didn't workout today. I'm just did not feel great the last few days so I've been resting. Plus I'm waiting for my Beach Body order to arrive to start with that. So, nothing to report workout wise. I see you all have been working hard today, good for you WTG!!!;)

I'll check in tomorrow I don't know if I'll workout or not I'll see how I feel. I won't be back for personals so have a great night and hugs to everyone!

Nora

Good evening,

Debbie - sorry to hear your are not feeling well (((HUGS)) Nice weights, btw!

Jess - nice job on your run this weekend and weight wo today. Have fun with your sis tonight.

Roxie - good job on your wo this evening. Glad you enjoy them.

Nora - glad your listen to your body and taking a rest day. So, you bought new workouts, LOL:eek: How many workout dvds do you have?

Waves Hallo to Chris and Heather!

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.