Crazy, Strong & Loving It for 4/28

Today was cardio and I actually had another really good workout. I chose Kick, Punch & Crunch - which really isn't one of my favorite KB workouts, but I haven't done it in so long that it was kind of fun doing it again. This workout always goes by really fast, not sure why.

The first 15 minutes is kind of the warmup and I wish it wasn't that long. My HR doesn't start going up with this workout until about 30 minutes into it. I still had a good calorie burn, though.

CARDIO STATS:
61 minutes total
11 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
36 minutes above zone
483 calories burned

So we had winds up to I bet around 70 mph this morning. My new Kia Optima is trashed. I can't believe it. A HUGE branch fell on it, broke my windshield and dented the crap out of it everywhere. We have two other POS trucks in the driveway, they didn't get touched, but my new car gets trashed. How does that work? Talk about being :mad:

Gotta call the insurance company, I'm sure they will have my car for a few weeks. Great way to start the day.

What is up with this weather? This is NOT normal weather we are having. Ever since the earthquake in Japan the weather patterns have really gotten extreme. Its actually very scary. I pray for the people in Alabama. Poor souls.

Good Morning,

I have the next 4 days off from work, DH has been on vacation all week so I took a few days off to spend with him. I am going up this morning and doing KCMs Split Session upper body and then its suppose to get warm this afternoon so I will go for a walk to make up the cardio I didn't do last night.

Debbie-so sorry to hear about your car, the wind is suppose to blow here tomarrow. Glad you enjoyed your workout.

Just finished Split Session used the 5lbs only for shoulders most of the time it was 10 and 8s. I look pretty good in my bikini if I do say so myself just need alittle more cardio.

Stats:
37 min
24 in the zone
140 min hr
167 max hr
252 cals burned.

Well. Today was an "I-don't-wanna-rest-day-rest-day" for me. Its PERFECT running weather and I was reallllly wanting to get up and out there before work this morning but I was a good girl and obeyed the rest day rule of thumb even though I REALLY didn't want to. Hate that!!

Tomorrow I have weights and abs on tap and then hopefully a ROCKIN' run on Saturday since I'll be super-duper rested for it. :)

Roxie - NICE JOB!! So glad you are feeling good about things, that is the best feeling, right?

Debbie - great cardio workout, I love KPC!

Nora -saw your workout from last night, loved it!! Esp the sumo squats!

Safe travels today Heather and hi to Chris (great weather we're having, huh??). Belinda - hope your move is going ok!

Hi All!

Today was a Meso 2 workout, Disc 19, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. It was "ok". I mean, it was 70 minutes long and it had the "Double Wave" technique for each body part once through. As much as the exercises are FUN, I hate taking the time to change up the weights like that. I feel "rushed". But it was still pretty challenging! I did the TF Stretch 10 afterwards. Great shoulder stretches!

Debbie: Oh gosh, that's horrible about your car!!! :( So stressful to have to deal with. Do you think they'll be able to fix it or is it totaled? It's great to rediscover old workouts!! Glad you had fun with KPC! Def the beginnign is "slow"!

Roxie: YAY for days off from work!!!! And BIGGER yay for looking good in your bikini! I don't think I'll ever say that about myself, so good for YOU!!!.

Jess: The weather IS nice and warm, but i wish there was more sun. What can I say, I'm always complainging! LOL!. It's kind of damp/humid today. But I have to say, I LOVE coming up from a workout and not getting a "chill" in my entire body!!! I love the warm!! .... Supposed to be REALLY nice Fri and Sat!. ... Good job on resting today!!!!

Safe travels, Heather!

Wondering what you're up to today, Nora!!!

Miss ya, Belinda!

:)Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workouts for today, so I'll just check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme Burn Intervals= 46 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 408
Super fun intervals and muscle endurance.

Chalene Extreme - Ab Burner= 10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68
Love it, this was a tough one!;)

Turbo Fire- TF Greatest HiiTs= 20 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 273
I love this remix of the most killer TF HiiTs, its fun and super fast killer cardio workout.

Total calories burned= 749:)

Ok, I'm done with the workout and feel fabulous. I think the new diet although a challenge is good because I have way more energy than I used to so I'm loving that. I also feel like I'm getting more muscle in my arms, just my perception reality its probably too soon to get results. I'm hopeful though.

I'll try to come back later for personals. Have a great day girls!:);)

Nora;)

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Debbie- It sounds like you had fun revisiting KPC. So, sorry to hear about your new car, that totally sucks. I hope the insurance company get you squared away quickly and repairs are made quickly. Take care! (Hugs);)

Roxie- Have a much needed nice few days off from work. I'm sure you had a great upper body workout with KCM's Split sessions. Later you mentioned going for a walk, so I hope you got that in. Take care and keep on working out there kiddo!;)

Jessica- Good for you taking your rest day and fighting the urge to workout anyways. I'm glad you rested I'm sure your body will thank you for it. Like you said, now you'll be really rested up for Friday's workout you have planned weights and abs. Saturday you said that you'll go for a run, yep your body will need that rest so you can hit it hard Friday and Saturday. Enjoy the rest and have a killer workout tomorrow and Saturday. I read your comments yesterday. Yes the sumo squat combo's slow and heavy style are hard definitely challenging and fun. I love a challenging tough workout, I'm a Cathlete and we are crazy that way, right girlfriend?;) Take care and sleep well and go for it tomorrow. ;):)

Chris- I know what you mean about the time it takes to change the weights, ugh. I have a barbell that has the threaded ends its a pain to change the weights often. I've done it for STS twice through so I'll do it but it adds at least a half hour more to the STS workouts for me. Don't get me wrong STS is Awesome and I'm not knocking it at all. I love the TF Stretch 10 that does stretch out the shoulders and arms nicely, love that. Great workout for you today, bravo girlfriend sounds like a tough rotation your doing in that undulating one, I'm sure you'll get amazing results. Hang in there!;):)

Heather- I gather your traveling right now. Definitely have safe travels and take care.;):)

Belinda- Miss ya girlfriend. Take care!;):)

I definitely will keep Alabama in my prayers.

Ok, that's it for me tonight. Boy, between Cathe's Pre-order info getting posted Friday and the Royal wedding I don't know if I can sleep. Oh well good night girls, sleep well and see at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.