Crazy, Strong & Loving It for 4/25

Don't see a thread started yet. Where are you Belinda?

Today was total body and I had a fairly good workout. It went fast, only was a half hour. I should have slept in a bit longer. Same workout as last Monday only in superset fasion.

2 sets/18 reps with 2 minute rest between each superset.

SS #1
Leg Extensions - 55# (up 5#)
ss w/
Hammer Curls - 20's (up 3#)
***Hammer Curls were brutal. I almost quit at 15 reps each set but I pushed through.

SS #2
Lying Tricep Dumbbell Extensions - 15's (up 3#)
ss w/
Lateral Raise - 12's (up 1#)

SS #3
Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 27's (up 2#)
ss w/
Double-Arm Rows - 27's (up 2#)

Good Morning,

Tonite is cardio for me haven't decided what yet. It is cold and rainy here. Last night DD and I went for a 2 mile walk after all our company left it was nice.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Morning! Sorry I'm a little late to the game today, today was dragging up until about an hour ago too, duh, should've come to check in!

Today I'm trying a new barre-style workout (similar to Core Fusion) called Barre N9NE which is a studio right near my house that I never knew existed! I'll be really excited if it's as similar to CF as I suspect it is. This studio would be SO MUCH easier to get to on a regular basis than Exhale Spa in Boston is. I'll report back tomorrow - the class isn't until 7pm. Boo! I'll be ravenous by then!

I originally planned to run this AM but had a severe case of the Monday's and was super tired so I gave up on that attempt. I'll make up for it tomorrow, I promise. ;-)

Is it just me or did the weekend end way too quickly?? I am SO not in the mood to be here :(

Hi ladies. Just a recap: Friday I ran 9 miles, Saturday I did 6.4 with the hubs. Yesterday I did legs and have DOMS like nobody's business. It hurts to move!

I am planning to hit the gym for upper body. It's another stormy day here. I don't ever recall it being so incredibly stormy with hail storm after hail storm. I swear we've been under watches and warnings for over 2 weeks now.

Hi all!:)

Happy Monday girls!

I just finished today's workout at 12 noon, shocking, eh?:p

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 1= 36 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 295

Burn Circuit 1 consisted of :

Sumo squat with Hip Lift #20 R12
Lunge with Posterior Fly #12 R12
Push-Up with Leg Lift R12
Deadlift with Posterior Fly #12 R12
Lunge with Core Rotation #20 R12
Bench Press and Leg Lower #20 R12
Squat with Side Bend #20 R12

Forward-Lean Lunge
With DBL Arm Posterior Fly #12 R3 2sets
Chest Fly with Hip Lift #17.5 R12

KCM- TLC- Coffeyfit Blend Premix = 47 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 481
I wore 1lb weighted gloves on each hand. Super fun workout and definitely got my heart rate up.

Total calories burned= 776;)

That's it for me right now, I gotta grab lunch and shower and go get my kids from school soon. I'll be back later for personal.

Hugs to everyone!:D

Nora

Last edited:
Hi ladies. Just a recap: Friday I ran 9 miles, Saturday I did 6.4 with the hubs. Yesterday I did legs and have DOMS like nobody's business. It hurts to move!

I am planning to hit the gym for upper body. It's another stormy day here. I don't ever recall it being so incredibly stormy with hail storm after hail storm. I swear we've been under watches and warnings for over 2 weeks now.

Heather-stay safe we are expecting thunderstorms about the time I will be getting off of work.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCMs KBXing workout one now I need to learn workout 2 just not burning enough cals with this one even with 2lb wtd. gloves.

Stats:
30 min
14 in the zone
143 min hr
171 max hr
212 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- Where are you? Just so you know you are missed.

Debbie- Nice total body workout. Wow, on the Hammercurls using #20 and 15
Reps! That is amazing and you weren't feeling this was a great workout. I wish I could do that. I can use #20's but not for 15 reps worth. Bravo on that and you dumbell flyes too! Wow on the entire workout, sounds great IMHO you rocked it as per usual. WTG!!!:D

Roxie- Great job on your two mile walk yesterday, that most definitely counts!!:);) As for tonight's workout whatever you decide I'm sure will be fun and effective. Keep up the great job with your workouts!;)

Jessica- I hope you have a great barre-style workout tonight at Barre N9NE
and is similar to Core Fusion and close to where you are would be so awesome. Have a great class and definitely do let us know what it was like. Take care!

Heather- Wow! Girl you've been getting your running in big time, bravo. I'm loving reading that you ran 9 miles Friday and 6.4 miles on Saturday, high fives to you that is awesome. Its no wonder your legs had DOMS, and I gather you rested yesterday I hope. Great idea to do only upperbody workout today to let the legs rest another day. Maybe a nice warm bath to loosen up any tightness might be in order and feel fabulous. Becareful out and about in the weather it sounds very unpredictable. Great job on your workouts~:D:):cool:

That's it for me tonight, good night girls rest well and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.