Crazy Strong and Loving It Weekend 2/18+19

Boingo1

Cathlete
I came by yesterday and there was no thread started, SO, I was going to come back and post , but I never got back! Should have just started the thread , like today!

Yesterday I subbed for P90X Legs & Back. That one sure is getting "boring". So I did NONboring Cathe's Butts & Guts, Standing Legs & Abs Premix. That has to be MY favorite ab workout ever! (on the Stability Ball). My lower end is talking to me today too! I added in lateral pull down w/ 50 lbs for back work too.

Today I didn't feel it at all. Was going to take an unscheduled "rest day", but instead talked myself into 4DS Kickboxing Only Premix for 37 minutes! That one gets ya good, doesn't it? Killer! Love it! I added on Stretch 12 from Turbo Fire, because I was liking the stretching after KB.

Working overnights as usual this weekend!

Roxie: Nice workouts yesterday AND I saw today you already did it! Nice going getting it out of the way! Enjoy your weekend. 4DS Rotation is a good idea!

Nora: As always, you kicked it yesterday! How are your shoulders/lats today? That TLC premix KILLED me. Oh, I did do it with weighted gloves. that might have done the trick! So many rotations, so little time. I always think back to Peak Fit, because I had THE best results from it last summer, but I also remember "dread factor" after doing it for a month too.

Ok, better run and get my chores done!

Hi Debbie and Belinda!!!!! :)

Good Evening,

I bought a new pair of Nikes today while we were shopping so I can't wait to try them.

Chris-I am going to do the November LIS rotation again next month. I don't like the cardio that is part of the 4DS series, I don't mind the low impact step work or the kickboxing I just don't like the other two.

Hi Chris and Roxie;)

I planned a great workout for today, but woke up with sore neck muscles so I decided to not push it today. I had a change of plans with my workout which sucks cause I really wanted to do my workout which consisted of : Turbo Fire HiiT 20 and KCM's Circuit Burn Premix that was 44 min long & her 6 min abs too but didn't. So I opted to skip the workout and just rest. Iam officially starting my rest and recovery week.

Chris- Yes, I felt Tony's Legs & Back workout got boring, I too subbed in Cathe's Butts and Guts/Legs and Glutes workouts. Cathe's Butts and Guts is an amazing workout with so many goodies with the ab work and chapter menus, and premixes it just spoils you. Cathe's Butts and Guts always and I mean 100% guarantees you a killer workout and DOMS, LOL!!! Love that workout, like all of Cathe's workouts they are awesome and deliver. Glad you enjoyed it. Wow, you did 4DS Kickboxing Only Premix, that's a keeper nicely done girlfriend WTG!!! Nice job of adding on TF stretch as well, that's a good one. I pre-ordered Cathe's two new workouts and ordered High Step Training and Total Stretching dvds as well. I've tried out the stretching one and have done a ball stretching one, and that was great and only 13 minutes which is nice for adding on. I love both KCM's Boxing workouts TLC and Circuit Burn just love, love, love 'em and I always wear my 1lb weighted hand gloves when I do them. Yes, they really do you out and give you DOMS the next day, its awesome. I recently bought KCM's Original Step Boxing dvd and its great too its really a lot of fun its about 45 minutes of stepboxing and 10 minutes of weights and then ab work and then stretch for a total of 55 min which is very doable and you get alot done in that amount of time, love it! Congrats on a great workout today and definitely keep up the great work!;):)

Roxie- Yay on new workout shoes! I hope they feel great and do all that you need them to do. Good luck with the LIS November rotation and I hope you have killer results from it. Take care and have fun with your workouts girlfriend!;):)

Debbie and Belinda Hello's and Hugs to you both!

Well girls, that's it for me today. I will as I said above be taking next week as a rest and recovery week and I may stretch into March before I begin my January STS/LIS One Month Total Body Recharge rotation. I will be checking in next week just to see how everyone is doing. If I do workout I'll be trying to keep it low key and keep mindful of it being a recovery week. So, maybe do so Jillian Michaels, yoga, KCM's Start here, and always everyday do Keli Roberts Foam Roller workout which has become a blessing to relief muscle pain for me. Have a great weekend girls and see ya at next weeks check in. :):cool:

Hugs to everyone~;):)

Nora

Good Morning,

No workout for me today I slept on my shoulder wrong and pinched a nerve between my neck and shoulder I am in alot of pain right now and the dizziness decided to return today. If I workout it will probably be a walk on the treadmill and I might try a stretch of some kind.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.