Crazy Strong and Loving It, Monday, 2/6

Boingo1

Cathlete
Hi Girls!

Read the posts from the weekend.

Debbie: So sorry to hear about your continued issues with your shoulder and upper back. I'm glad you are seeing someone too. Too bad it's in 2 weeks! Good idea to take it easy until then. Let us know how things go. :( And how the roller exercises help or not. I'm thinking of buying a roller myself. Especially with the DOMS I've been having with P90X!

Roxie: Hope you are feeling better today! Ugh on the pain and the migraine. No good!

Nora: Nice workouts this weekend! thanks for all the info on Turbo Fire. I am chomping at the bit for new TF's!!! Did Janelle say when they'd be coming out approximately? ... Ya know, I don't have Chalene Xtreme! I never got that one. It just never grabbed me. ... I did see there were new Peak 10 workouts! I also read that Michelle has stopped selling the Peak 10 System that we got last summer! They will no longer be sold , in fact. SO glad I got it! I will defnitley eventually get the new ones. Love her!

Belinda: Crazy crazy stuff with the moving and unpacking! Sooo.. your dish set is ugly? or bright? Do tell! ..... Hope you are feeling better as well!

I *AM* feeling better (even though my team lost the Super Bowl. :mad:) I don' tfeel that dragged down fatigue that I had last week. I am SO relieved!

Today I did P90X, Shoulders, Chest, Triceps. A TOUGH workout! It was good, and I added on Ab Ripper X. Some of those moves are too fast for me, so I do what I can. And substitute some other moves as well. The last move he goes way too fast, so I use a 8 lb weight and go side to side in half the time.

That's it for me!

Good Morning,

The headache is better but I need to take something its coming back and the knot is still in my shoulder. I have decided to take next Friday off of work and give myself a 3 day weekend. Tonite is KCM Stepboxing with Kickboxing drills.

Chris-glad to hear you are feeling better today and sorry the Pats lost.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Stepboxing with Extra Drills and I have to say I actually enjoyed this workout and I could do it without any mess ups and then I did Shape Abs.

KCM Stats:
41 min
28 in the zone
139 min hr
159 max hr
255 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
0 in the zone
98 min hr
108 max hr
15 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout for today around 1pm I did start later than I wanted to but still got it done. So, I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF-Step Boxing-Premix-Workout# 1 with Extra Drills= 41 Min
Met Value= 7.25
Calories burned= 406

Jari Love-Hardcore Workout # 1 with Abs & cool down stretch = 40 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 382

Total Calories Burned= 788;)

Chris- No I didn't know Michelle is not selling Peak 10 system we have any longer. Wow, we did good getting in on that last summer, eh. I do want the two new ones she has out now, they look really good. I know I'll get those. I did ask Jenelle about when they'd be released but she didn't say. Only the info I shared with you was what she told me. I know I'm chompin' at the bit for new TF's too, I can't wait!! I forgot you didn't have CLX, sorry. Great job with P90X Chest & Tri's & Ab Ripper X today, awesome job. So, are you thinking of getting P90X2? I was curious. I did pre-order then sent it back because my son that wanted me to get it didn't want to do it and I wanted to get the P90X chin up bar but money was really bad so I sent my P90X2 back. Now, I'm thinking maybe getting it for me this time but will wait and save for it but first I want to get the new TF's. I love the FIYAH! Excellent job as always so glad your feeling better. Ps. I'm a Patriot's fan too and man am I bummed. I didn't even want to talk about it to a friend they asked me if I liked the superbowl and that NYG won, I said I don't want to talk about it please change the subject. I felt just heartbroken, and still am. I feel your pain Chris. Take care Girlfriend!;):cool:

Roxie- Oh no sorry to hear that your migraine trouble is back and the addition of shoulder pain too, I'm sorry. I have found that the foam roller rolling of muscles is really amazing and so very helpful. I got my long foam roller from Amazon and I got Keli Roberts dvhttp://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/keli-roberts-flexibilty-for-the-inflexible-7716d called, " Flexibility for the Inflexible". Let me tell you this is worth every penny for the dvd and the separate purchase of a foam roller. I can say it is miraculous how could it feels and how it takes away the muscle tightness and painful soarness. I use it almost every day and it makes the difference as to whether I can move at all with excruciating pain before and after feeling great and can move without pain, that to me is priceless. Its million times better than a pill and no harmful side effects and I can use it as often as needed. Its a home exercisers must-have in my book. Love it! I hope your feeling better for your workout tonight, please take care!;):cool:

Belinda- Nice to hear from you. I know your very busy with painting, decorating, and moving in to your new house which to me is a huge workout in and of itself, so you go girl! Get your workouts in when you can with all that you have going on its more than understandable if your just too bushed. Please take care and happy decorating!;):)

That's it for me today girls have an awesome evening and I'll see you at tomorrow's check-in.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.