Crazy Strong and Loving it for Weekend 2/4 & 2/5

Boingo1

Cathlete
Thought I'd start us off. Where is our Belinda?

I haven't been around either. Been feeling really crappy/extremely fatigued the last 3 days. I can not shake it! I have done my workouts though. Gotta!

I did Yoga X on Thursday (ALL 92 minutes of it!) and yesterday I did P90X Legs and Back. Today instead of Kenpo X , I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ and tried to do Abs 10, but my head was hurting too much and they lying down position was too tempting to just rest my head and close my eyes! So I did! :eek:

I work tonight, but have Sunday night off for the Super Bowl.

What are you girls up to?

Hi girls!;)

I got a very late start on my workout today and just now finished it so I'll just quickly check-in now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF-Circuit Burn Premix-Cardio, Boxing, & Sculpting= 44 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 451

KCM 30 MTF-Circuit Burn -Abs Only= 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41

KCM 30 MTF- Boot Camp-Workout #2= 26 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 231

Total Calories Burned= 723 :cool:

That's it for me today. I see that the only other person to check in for today was Chris. Hmmm, I hope our Belinda, Roxie, and Debbie are all okay and having a great weekend. I hope they got in the workouts they may have planned or maybe took some unscheduled rest days.

Chris- sorry you haven't been feeling well. But I'm glad you checked in today I was just thinking about you and hoping to hear from you or I'd pm you. So glad your ok. OMG, you did Yoga X Thursday, Bravo girlfriend!:eek: Yesterday you did P90X Legs & Back, also great, WTG!!! Today you said you subbed Turbo Fire 55EZ which I LOVE!! for KenpoX, nicely done. Oh, FYI I heard from Jennelle Summer's (Chalene Johnson's sister) that there will be additional Turbo Fire workouts coming out but not another entire system like the original, so there will be more workouts just not 12 of them. I'm hoping it will be something like how there was Shaun T's Asylum the follow up to Insanity. Its only 6 or 7 workouts but much more affordable than the Insanity. I can't wait for Turbo Fire Awesomeness so thought I'd just share that. Also, Jennelle did share with me her own Turbo Fire/Chalene Extreme hybrid which looks really good to me, its a 90 hybrid rotation. If your interested let me know and I can pm or email you a copy if you like. FYI I see at collage video.com there are two new Michelle Dozois video's here's the link: Collage Search Results I've previewed them both and plan to get them they look awesome very much extension add-ons to the Peak10 workouts we already own. Ok, well now that I've chatted up a storm I should go and hit the shower. I hope your feeling better and continue to do so. Hugs to you Chris!!:cool:;):)

Hugs to our M.I.A's: Belinda, Roxie, and Debbie.:);)

Nora

So once again I am out of commission. Once again while I was putting makeup on my back started hurting again. This was yesterday.

W.T.F?

I'm so glad I am going to see my doctor in a couple weeks, I can't take this anymore. I still have knots in my shoulder blades (now it's in both) and my lower back hurts. Sick, sick, sick of it.

This week, if I'm able, I will do a Keli Roberts DVD on foam rolling. Nora, thanks for the recommendation. I actually have the DVD and have had it for a long time and never have even tried it. My goal this week is to forego weight lifting and running and just do that workout for 5 days straight and see how I feel. I can't help but wonder if I have some kind of muscle disorder? What could be causing this chronic pain? I even took 6 weeks off from everything last summer and still the pain never quite went away.

I'm beyond frustrated. Part of me just wants to quit working out but then I seem to get worse. I'm at my wits end and I'm hoping I'll start getting answers here soon. I guess I shouldn't have waited so long to get it looked at.

Thanks for listening to me whine.... Yet again....

Good Morning,

I have a knot in my right shoulder which is causing a migraine headache so today will be nothing more then stretching and maybe not even that.

Nora-I would love a copy of that hybrid rotation

Debbie-hopefully the dr. will find some answers. I know it gets frustrating but you would feel worse if you didn't workout.

Chris-sorry to hear you are feeling crappy hope you get better soon.

Hallo girls,

Chis, thanks for starting us off this weekend. Sorry, for beeing MIA;) This was the worst move we had in over 30 years:mad: the movers in Germany packed stuff from the garage into the bedroom boxes. My DH's office stuff ended up in the bedroom. Lets put it this way everyhing was marked master bedroom:mad:, WTH??? Even my dishes. The movers here got so mad, because I made them bring everthing downstairs again (we had them unpack everything, long story:(!!) Anyway, I wasn't gonna run 1000 times up and down the stairs. It wasn't my fault the movers in Germany did such a lausy job:eek::eek:(still don't know, how they got away without us seeing this?? Beats me!) One mover put sun glasses on:eek::p after unpacking my dishes:eek::eek: he said, he is gonna have nightmare about my dishes, ROFLMAO! I almost past out laughing when he said that< LOL. Thank goodness, besides dishes...we didn't had much damages! Everything made it in one piece.

Thursday, I did legs. Yesterday I was so sick (not sure, if I was excusted or what?) I didn't work out at all, just took it easy. I will try to get back/biceps done this evening.

I will not promise, but if I have time tonight I will catch up on personals. Just letting you all know, I am still alive, lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.