Crazy strong and loving it for March 20, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

I will be back to report my workout! Have a great weekend:D

Hi ladies. I think I'm going to do chest, back, shoulders today in drop sets similar to Meso 2. We'll see how that goes. It's sunny right now - rain hasn't moved in - so DH and I will go for a run after I lift. May take the dogs and try to wear them out!

I hope everyone's weekend is getting of to a good start.

Morning! I just had to say hi to Belinda and Wendy- thanks for the comments last night. :D

Wendy: Have SO much fun at the RT! I really enjoyed meeting Cathe- she is such a sweet person and is even prettier in person. I never do those premixes either and I should- I love 4DS.

Belinda: I think I saw you on FB, right? If so, I'll try to add you.

Anyone else in FB, just let me know! I miss you guys. :D

Good Morning,

I just climbed out of bed so moving slow this morning, plan on doing 3T Totally Tubular and may try and do 4ds KB later. We didn't get all the snow they are predicting thank goodness.

Patti-I remember how you always seem to have an answer to my food dilemmas you were a very big help miss your advice.

Belinda-enjoy whatever you decide.

Heather-hope you have fun with your workout.

Woke up with a sore throat. I hope this doesn't turn into something bad. I'm upping my Vitamin C dosage today and I might go get some Claritin D. I have a feeling this is my spring sinus infection.

Today was Legs. I did Meso 1, Disc 3, Legs. Had a great workout and went very light because I'm trying to do one heavy leg workout and one endurance leg workout a week. Worked up a sweat and my legs are rubber.

All of these were high reps, mostly 15-16 reps. Huge burn on almost every exercise.

Walking Lunges & Plie Squats - BW
One Leg Touch Down Squats - 15 reps each leg
Firewalkers - Green band
One Leg Elevated Lunges - 12#/6 reps each leg
Deadlifts Wide Stance - 12's/15 reps
One Leg Slide Back Lunges with Paper Plate - 12's/16 reps each leg
Side Slide Lunges with Paper Plate - S8#/16 reps each leg
Wall Squat with Ball and Leg Extension - BW/10 reps per leg.
Wide stance Squats - 12's/16 reps
Calf Raises - 12's/40 reps
Front Lunge Same Leg - 10's/15 reps each leg
Stiff Legged Deadlift on Platform - 12's/15 reps
Wall Squats Double Leg - 5's/8 reps. I can't go all the way down to pick up the weights with every other rep so I just held onto the weight and did it that way.
Lateral Step Ups - 10#/15 reps each leg.
Drop Side Lunges & Stand with Leg Lift - 8#/15 reps each leg.
Sequential Lunge Into Front Kick Combo - 8#/15 reps each leg.
Squats Narrow Stance - 12's/15 reps
Calf Raises - 12's/40 reps
Deadlifts Wide Stance - 12's/15 reps

Skipped the bonus rounds.

I am done with MMA Boxing! It was a good workout, but a little short:confused: I was gonna add another KB wo but DH came home from the field.

I will be back later

Hi again!

It's been a very busy morning here! I'm pooped! I did manage to sneak in S&H Biceps. Gosh, my biceps felt like they were BULGING all morning!!

I did like this past week of one-body part a day. I might consider doing a full month of it in the future. I glanced over at the rotation forum, and Cathe has a good one. She lists the exercises , they're not from DVDs, and you do 3 sets of 12. And then add in cardio/abs. ... Debbie, you also have one, it looks very challenging!

Ive also been thinking , and really need to MAKE MYSELF take a full rest week after I finish up next week. I haven't had a true rest week since I was SICK in September. I've done the STS recovery weeks, but those had cardio in them every day (not easy cardio, either). Why does it make me anxious to do that? I'm nuts, but I need to. It sure would be the advice I'd give to someone else.

I know I'll end up with a rest week in June too (Washington DC Trip w/ my 8th grader), but really, it doesn't hurt to take one every 3 months. I know, I know.

Watch April Rotation come out and be sooooo good!!!

Gotta go clean and try to get a little bit outside! IT's sooooo nice out there!!!! Flip flop weather!!

I'm back! I did chest, back, shoulders this morning using drop sets then went for a 4-mile run as it's still warm and sunny right now. We did take the maniacs (aka dogs) with us for the first 1.5 miles so that was a lot of stopping and starting.

I did the drops sets as 12, 10, 8, 6 for each exercise.
Flat bench flyes - 25's
Flat bench DB press - 30's
Incline flyes - 25's
Incline DB press - 30's
Double-arm row (flat back) - 25's (could have gone heavier b/ was worried about form)
Pullovers - 25
Underhand DB rows - 25's
Standing DB press - 15's
Side lateral raises - 10's
Rear delt press - 12's

Belinda - I agree that's a short one.

Chris - I'm with you on a total rest week. I've never taken one, period.

Roxie - glad you didn't get tons of snow. The cold and rain is headed our way.

Debbie - way to go with legs. Sure hope you don't end up sick!

Hi Nora, Wendy, Jessica!!

Hi girls -

Great job with MMA, Belinda! Those are so good. That was plenty workout today!
Heather, way to go running AND lifting today! Looks like after you lost the maniacs, you got a nice run in..
Chris, I know. Sometimes after those workouts I'm like, "Do you people in the next room see my muscles bulging ?!?!??!" They get so pumped! Do you have CTX? It would be easy to do another week or two of one part a day using those and adding on, say Body Max or BM2 parts also...? Which rotation of Cathe's are you talking about?
Debbie - I recently did that disc, too, and really liked it. One day I just did all the bonus legs as a workout - good stuff there! Hope you sore throat goes away...
Roxie - let us know what you end up doing today. Good thing you didn't get all that snow, eh?
Today I did a premix from KPC & L&G. #17 I think - combos and ankle weight work. It said abs, too, but it didn't do abs..!??! Oh well. It was really good little workout.
Hello to Nora and Jessica, too!
Enjoy your day!

Good Evening,

I did TJ 3T Totally Tubular and then did TJ 20 min cardio party with 1lb wtd. gloves.

3T Stats:
32 min
20 in the zone
127 min hr
159 max hr
178 cals burned.

20min Stats:
19 min
18 in the zone
149 min hr
169 max hr
137 cals burned.

:cool:Hi girls!;)

Sorry, I didn't make it back for personals last night. I was trying to get to one of the twilight midnight release of New Moon on DVD. No one in my town had the 3 disc version I wanted with the film cell, well at least the place I wanted to get it at didn't participate in the midnight sale of the relase, so I had to wait until they opened this morning at 8 am, Ugh! Needless to say I did get one this morning though. Plus last night before I left for Twilight Hubby and I went to Costco and I found my puzzle mats for my workout room they were a package of 8 for $10.99 each for my workout room I only needed two packages. It was weird but they had them in the automotive section of stuff. Anyways, I was anxious to get those down in my workout room when I got home, so I did that ate then went off on my trek for New Moon. I was too tired to comeback on line and do personals.

Here's today's workout:

iTread Set6 20 Minute=21 minutes
Calories burned= 258
Distance= 1.70 Miles
Bpm's= 117,135,146,152. Ranging in Max Heart Rate percentages from 60% up to 85%.

STS Cardio: MMA:Boxing= 49 Minutes
Calories burned= 475

Total calories burned in today's workout= 733;)

I'll be brief in my personals and just say that I'm really tired today. I hope you all have had a great workout today and are enjoying your weekend. I'll be back Monday to check in and do personals. Monday will be a tough day for me we have to put down my beloved german shepherd, Vader. So, I'll be workingout to get my mind off of that. We still have Vader this weekend so I want to spend a lot of time with him and let him before Monday.

Take care girls!:)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.