CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR APRIL 20, 2011

Wow, energy for me this week is nul and void. I don't know what is wrong with me but I have no energy or motivation to workout. I did, but didn't give it my all. Maybe I shouldn't have done this rotation two times in a row. Not sure.

Anyways...

Today was total body. Had an ok workout.

2 sets/8 reps with 1 minute rest between each set.

Incline Barbell Press - 85#
T-Bar Row - 80#
Squats - 90#
Dumbbell Military Press - 17's
Barbell Curls - 55#
Close Grip Bench Press - 80#
Added:
Barbell Shoulder Shrugs - 105# 2 sets/15 reps

Had extra time so I did shoulder shrugs. Should have done abs but I'll do that tomorrow.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCMs Split Sessions Lower Body Split. I am still feeling Mondays workout in my core and shoulders.

Belinda-good job getting your workout in.

Debbie-maybe its time for another rest week.

Well last night ended up being a kick workout at home, the rain didn't let up which meant no run for me, BOO! But it was still a nice and sweaty workout, and that's really all that matters, right??

Today I went to Ride and had a killer workout, was SUCH a sweaty wreck afterwards, loved it! And now I'm ravenous because of it and I just had breakfast!

I'm really excited for tomorrow - I'm hoping for a run date with my sister and a friend in the AM and then I get to go to another Core Fusion class in Boston taught special by the founder Fred Devito! He's the one I went to a couple of months ago and literally had a life changing experience in his class. It was unreal. I am SO psyched I got into his class again tomorrow while he's here!! WOOO!

Roxie - love that you are still feeling Monday's workout, that's the best!

Debbie - maybe you are burned out on the rotation, or just need a good long rest week filled with yoga and stretching??

Belinda - how did you like LBB?

Nora - did you like the Chalean workouts? I've heard a lot about them but have never tried them. Do tell!

Waves to Heather and Chris!

Hi ladies - sorry for being MIA.

Recap: Saturday I went with a premix from SB and abs from SJP, Sunday I ran 9 miles, Monday was rest day, and yesterday I did weights:

I did two exercises per muscle group as supersets of 3x6. I did 10 minutes on the treadmill as a warm up.

Decline pushups as warm up - 24

Assisted chinups - 60#
Pullovers - 30# (should have gone with 35)

Flat bench flye to press - 25's

Hammer curls - 20's
Alternating curls - 20's

Shoulder press - 20's (need to go up, but 25's too heavy)
Front raise - 10's (probably should have done 12's)

Double-arm overhead triceps extension - 30#
Double-arm kickbacks - 15's

I did some ab work as well then 10 minutes on the elliptical.

Debbie - my energy level is zero this week too!

Hope everyone is having a nice Hump Day!

Hi everyone!!!

Today was Plyo Legs, Disc 35 for me. Tough drills, but thankfully SHORT tough drills! Loved it! I added on S&H Bis/Tri's abs. A great little ab workout! And I stretched too.

Busy day here, I'm having Easter dinner here for family on Sunday and have to get ready!

Belinda: LBB is a BLAST!! Hope you liked it!

Debbie: Is it TTOM? is that why you are low on energy? sorry you feel crappy, Nice job on getting it done though!

Heather: You've been busy!!! it's been forever since you did SB, huh?

Roxie: Is that KCM's new one? You'll have to let us know how you like it.

Jess: Tomorrow is supposed to be a BEAUTIFUL day! Very cool about the Core Fusion class!!!

*waves* to Nora! Hope you're feeling better!!!!:)

Hi everyone!!!

Today was Plyo Legs, Disc 35 for me. Tough drills, but thankfully SHORT tough drills! Loved it! I added on S&H Bis/Tri's abs. A great little ab workout! And I stretched too.

Busy day here, I'm having Easter dinner here for family on Sunday and have to get ready!

Belinda: LBB is a BLAST!! Hope you liked it!

Debbie: Is it TTOM? is that why you are low on energy? sorry you feel crappy, Nice job on getting it done though!

Heather: You've been busy!!! it's been forever since you did SB, huh?

Roxie: Is that KCM's new one? You'll have to let us know how you like it.

Jess: Tomorrow is supposed to be a BEAUTIFUL day! Very cool about the Core Fusion class!!!

*waves* to Nora! Hope you're feeling better!!!!:)

Chris-it is her new one I did the upper body one on Monday and my core muscles are killing me an that area never hurts after I work it. The lower body starts with band work and it looks like a good workout plus there is a floor section premix.

Today I ended up hitting spin at lunch. I was so torn between running after work and spin. I think I made the right choice, but part of me misses the run I had planned. We have rain chances though and with my luck, it'd decide to storm again when I headed out to run.

Anyway, it was a good class.

Chris - Yes, it's been forever since I'd done a step workout actually - probably since back in December???!!!

Ha, that's two weeks in a row we went spinning on the same day - I think it's good for you to mix in the spinning with running, good for those joints! Plus it's an awesome workout too. :)

I miss running too - am hoping to tomorrow if the wind isn't ridiculous, they are expecting 30 mph gusts. BOO!

Today I ended up hitting spin at lunch. I was so torn between running after work and spin. I think I made the right choice, but part of me misses the run I had planned. We have rain chances though and with my luck, it'd decide to storm again when I headed out to run.

Anyway, it was a good class.

Chris - Yes, it's been forever since I'd done a step workout actually - probably since back in December???!!!

Hi girls!;)

I did workout today, but was not able to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire-Fire 30 Class= 33 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 383

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 2= 38 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 311

Turbo Fire - Abs 10= 10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68

Total calories burned= 762

I am enjoying Chalene Extreme and the lifting heavy but slower compound sets. Its fun and challenging I sweat like crazy while I'm doing it.

I'll be back later for personals. Have great over the hump evening.

Hugs to everyone;):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - you are kicking butt with your workouts again. Glad you enjoying CE !!Good job today.

Jess - hope you get your runs in soon. Good job with Ride today. I liked LLB, kept my HR up.

Chris - I liked LBB, it's a good one. Good job, on Plyo legs today.

Debbie - sorry you feel crappy. Good job, getting your wo in.

Heather - wtg, on your workouts girl!

Roxie - good job, with your LB split.

I also went for a long walk this evening with my dogs, needed that after all that bad eating today.

Good night, ladies!

Hey girls!

I'm back for sort of a group personal. You ladies are kicking butt your workouts today, with Ride, plyo legs, Split sessions, Turbo Kick, and just plain awesomeness with weights and other great workouts, ya all rock! Its almost 1am here so that's why I decide to do personals this way.

Someone asked what I thought of Chalene Extreme and I have to say I'm really having fun with Chalene Extreme I'm pretty much lifting the same as Chalene this was Burn Circuit 2 for me. My abs are definitely letting me know they are there and alive and well,:p. I know the weight work is shorter than I'm used to with Cathe but thought it would do me good to change things up and to try and structure my workouts to be shorter rather than my 2 hour marathon sessions. I will addon to Chalene's workouts with Turbo Fire, and KCM's and cathe's shorter cardio sessions or premixes, ya know I love my Cathe workouts! I've read that if your goal is to lose weight that adding on extra cardio will be helpful. I also gathered that with Chalene Extreme to work hard and get those killer results you have to go heavy as you can with good form and lift slowly and you'll get there. I can't wait, I know this is a 90day rotation so I'll finish up about mid september approx. I so want those killer results so I plan to bring it, dig deep and earn that great beach body type bod. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I've even buckled down eating clean. I was surprised to find that I'm supposed to be taking in 1500 calories a day to lose the weight I want in a healthy way with a good diet and great exercise building muscle and doing cardio. I've been eating about 1000 or so without trying to diet. Now my aim is to eat clean to help build that muscle and burn that fat off and boost that metabolism. I'm trying to anyways. I know you all will stay crazy, strong, and lovin' it! :)

Hugs to everyone, keep up the awesome job girls!:);):cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.