Crazy, Strong and LOVING it! for 5/19

Boingo1

Cathlete
Hi everyone!!!

Gosh, I miss Belinda starting off our threads with her workouts!!! Check in soon, Belinda!! Hope your travels are safe and going well...

Today was cardio. DOMSing in my legs from Meso 2 Leg Trisets yesterday! But i did Turbo Fire's HiiT 30! Not sure if I did this one before, Chalene does NOT go easy on you with the drills just because there's 11 of them!!! :eek: I did Abs Circuit Stability Ball abs and then, SINCE I had the ball out, Stretch Max ball!

Nice job on your workouts yesterday, Nora and Roxie!

Hope your feeling well today, Heather!

Bet you're busy with your new fitness endeavors, Jess? Can't wait to hear about them!!

Debbie, hope you're having a good week!!

:)

Chris - My week is going pretty well. I actually feel like I've lost a few pounds. The jeans I'm wearing today are really loose on me. Hmmm.... I'll be back at it next Monday. Fingers crossed. Nice job on your workouts! :eek:

Good Afternoon,

Tonite for me is KCMs 30min Wts. Legs, Chest, Back and Abs. Its raining here again today.

Chris-good job with your workout that is one I have not done yet.

Debbie-yeah for jeans fitting looser but if that were to happen to me I would wonder why I workout so hard.

Debbie-yeah for jeans fitting looser but if that were to happen to me I would wonder why I workout so hard.

Yea, I know. Believe me, I'm wondering the same thing. Honestly though, with all that is going on at work, I haven't been eating much. I'm pretty sure that is what is causing the weight loss.

Hi girls!;)

I did do my workouts for today and finished up at 1:30pm. I haven't been able to checkin until now. So, I'm just going to check in now.

here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Intervals= 46 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 408

Chalene Extreme- Ab Burner= 10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68

Turbo Fire- HiiT15= 17 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 232

Total calories burned= 708:cool:

Ok that's if for me just now. I'll try to do better and get back tonight for personals. Great job on workouts done for today, keep up the great job.:)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

Chris- You did TF HiiT 30!!! I haven't done that one in a long time. I honestly forgot that there was a HiiT30, now I know. Good for you Wow~! 11 Fire Drills in that one, bravo to you girl!:eek: Awesome job on TF, STS Ab circuit stability ball abs, and then a nice Stretch Max on the ball, sounds awesome. You go girlfriend!:cool: Let me know when you try Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit one and what you think of it. Awesome workout today, have a good nights rest. ;)

Debbie-Enjoy your extended break and I hope that all is well with you and you'll be back to working out next week. Take care oh and congrats on jeans fitting loser.!:cool:

Roxie- High fives on your KCM weight workout! I'm glad your enjoying KCM's workouts and even better getting great results with them. You go girlfriend, and keep up the great job!;)

Hello's, shout outs, and hugs to our M.I.A girls: Heather, Jolene, Jessica, and Belinda. Take care girls and just know that you are missed.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.