Crazy, Strong and Loving It for 4/27

Today was total body and I had a really good workout. Same workout as last Wednesday only in superset fasion.

2 sets/8 reps with 1 minute rest between each superset.

SS #1
Incline Barbell Press - 90# (up 5#)
ss w/
T-Bar Rows - 85# (up 5#)

SS #2
Squats - 95# (up 5#)
ss w/
Dumbbell Military Press - 20's (up 3#)

SS #3
Barbell Curls - 57# (up 2#)
ss w/
Close Grip Bench Press - 85# (up 5#)

ABS:
STS Total Body Phase 4 Ab Work

Just felt like doing some abs today since I had time. I like that workout but my hip flexors don't.

Good Morning,

I am hoping the weather holds out so I can go for a walk after work and then I will do TJ standing abs.

Debbie-awesome wts. good job getting your abs done.

Hi Girls!

Today was cardio, I did a Turbo Kick from Chalene's Powder Blue workouts. It was Round 6 Remix, or something like that, and was SUPER fun (of course!). Fun new moves I had a blast doing (and sweating to) for 55 minutes. I added on CORE 20 from turbo fire. That is a great ab workout!

Debbie: NICE weights!!! as always! . I can't even IMAGINE doing close grip presses with 85#'s!!! That exercise KILLS my shoulders!!. I think I could match your 85#'s rows though! ;) Come ON over!

Roxie: Hope your weather holds out for a walk! It is warm here, but cloudy today. I'm kind of bummed, wanted some sun warmth like yesterday. I hope to take Buddy for a walk later...

Nora: Nice job on FIRE 55 yesterday!! One of my FAVORITES!!! That "who's house" finale is THE BEST! I'm ALL over that one stomping and shouting! :eek:

*waves* to Heather, Jess and Belinda!!

Belinda - You must be busy getting packed up and all. Miss seeing you on here. :(

Roxie - Hope you can take that walk. We are getting storms here again.

Chris - I'll be right over! :eek:

It is gorgeous out here. Wow.
Today was a pretty killer workout - RIDE first thing this AM and it was killer-ly awesome (super sweaty, killed those quads!). I worked from home today so I got in the chest/back workout I originally planned for last night which was nice and quick but effective. Here's how it looked:
Superset #1:

Pull-ups
push-ups (wide)
3×15

Superset #2:
one-arm rows
bench press
3×15

Superset #3:
Y’s with the resistance band
Flat-bench flyes
3×15 (or 20 depending on how I felt)

I need to get abs in - aiming for 3x a week but so far have only done them once (that barre class). Hoping to do them Friday and maybe tomorrow night as well.

Debbie - holy incline bench press!!!

Roxie - bummer on the weather. I am actually working from home and just HAD to get out and go for a walk on a quick break from work and am now sweating. I'll take this weather no matter how quickly it comes/goes. Hope it heads your way soon!

Chris- nice workout!! Love a good sweaty cardio session (clearly)!

Hi to Heather, Nora and Belinda!

Some nice workouts going on (as usual). It's a quick one for me - slammed trying to get ready for Seattle tomorrow.

I went to spin again today. Tomorrow I am hoping to get in upper body weights or a run. But I know I'm going to be pressed for time.

I probably won't be back here until next week. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and awesome weekend!!!

(..putting on the coffee for when Debbie shows up! ;))

Roxie: the sun never really came out here today, even though it was in the mid 70's. It's drizzling out now! Yuck. Never got a walk in with Buddy either.

Jess: YOU must have gotten the better half of the weather today! NICE workouts!!

Heather: You must be crazy busy! Awesome you still got in your workout today. Hope you have a safe and fun trip! Will miss ya around this place! :)

Nora: I saw you posted on the other thread, KILLEr workout today!!! I love all the abs from TF, I guess. They're very challenging! I know you're lovin' the calorie burn...How is the eating going?

out!

Hi happy over-the-hump day!

I finished my workout for today.

Here's today's workout:

Burn Circuit 2= 38 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 311

Sumo Squat with Biceps curls #17.5 R12
Lunge with One-arm Tricep Extension #12 R12
Deadlift with Row #20 R12
Sumo Squat with overhead Tricept Extension#20 (Up #5 from last week)R12
Deadlift with Double Row #20 R11 To Failure
Bowler's Lunge with Single Arm Row #20 R11
Biceps Curls with Abductor Balance #12 R12
Forward Lunge with Double Row #20 R12
Triple-Threat Push-Ups R11

KCM 30 MTF Circuit Burn- Cardio & Boxing Premix= 31 Min
Met Value= 7.5
Calories burned= 317

Turbo Fire - Abs 10= 10 min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68

Total calories burned= 696

All done! That's it for me today. Have great Wednesday and an even better workout.;):D

ps. I posted on the other thread and didn't realize it:eek: I deleted it and re-entered it all above on the correct thread.

Hugs!

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.