Countdown link...

AYLE09

Cathlete
Just in case we want to count down in seconds! :p Let's keep this thing going for the next 94 days! DEAL? I'll keep moving the link to new threads each week so that it doesn't get away from us.

Share you thoughts, goals, excitement, nerves... "We're in this together!"

Countdown to Jul 27, 2012 3:40 PM in Boston

JennD, I was going to say I beat you with my Game Face On already but with this cold/sinus infection, that's not true! Ha! But lookout once my meds kick in! :eek::eek::eek: Whhhheeee!!!

omg Jenn you're totally pumping me up!! I can't wait to see your smiling face :) and yours too Jenn D

90 Days!. Sounds like a long time :(. I shouldn't rush it though, because once it arrives it ends all too quickly.

Jean

Thanks for starting this, Jenn! These 90 days are going to fly by! Can't wait to hang out with all the Cathletes attending and Cathe! Going to attempt to not sound like a blubbering idiot when I talk to her this time :) We'll see what happens though haha ;)

lets see, lets see.. where we be... me thinks it says 85 days :p

Now, 85 days seem like PLENTY of time to crush a goal before Glassboro! Who's got one?

Yowza! 85 days! My goal is to have my summer body back! Ha! And, to stay healthy! See you all before you know it!

ok I am briefly going to pause this countdown as I have another one coming up. 8 days & I'll be on my way to Mallorca with my hubby! our delayed honeymoon. a week of cycling during the day & drinking wine & eating tapas at night. I'll be back to join you gals when we return!

The time is going too fast. Scared because had knee surgery 3/8 and still can't bend my knee! Uuggghhh

Time is going fast. 10 days have passed since I last checked in ( and no I did not do that on purpose). So 80 days and we will be rocking Glassboro.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.