Countdown Link... did someone say 50's?!

AYLE09

Cathlete
Officially in the 50's here! Let's see.. what discussion shall we start now that 10 more days have been successfully crossed off the countdown calendar? Hmm, let's talk shopping! Who's already done some? Who already has something special tucked away for the trip? SPILL! :p

Countdown to Jul 27, 2012 3:40 PM in Boston

I can't wait!!

We're in the 50s? Really? Wow, that time really flew. We are going to have the time of our lives!

So excited! Trying to decide what new Ryka's to get....tough decision!
Tracy

It is a hard choice! And I really cant be much of a help! lol! I currently wear the Transpire, Transition, Assist XT2 and Synergy :eek: The Assist XT2 is probably my all time fave all around training shoe, but I don't like the newer color choices as much as the old. I like the Transaitions for lower body work and slide disc stuff, but don't really like to step in them because they have very flat bottoms . The Synergy is great for Afterburn and Hiit type training, but they run a little bit bigger and wider (I have sorta narrow feet). They do have a velcro strap accross the front that'll let ya make em a teensy bit more snug. The velco part looks kinda cool too :) The Transpire is also a great training shoe. Similar to the Assist but with a narrower toe box.

I know... get one of each.... **snort** ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.