continued peanut butter

trunyon

Cathlete
Alot of us was on Ask Cathe talking about peanut butter - I wanted to move it here to see who else would chime in.

I usually buy the Smucker's Natural, but this time I bought Smucker's Organic...try it you guys, it's awesome!!!!:9 :7

I used to like peanut butter -- then -- I discovered almond butter. 'Nuff said.

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

I double ditto that one!!!

I go to my local Fred Meyer and grind it right there. YUM!!! It's the best!!! :9

Sherri

I buy my store's brand of natural p/b most of the time...with or w/o salt-I have no preference. If a name brand goes on sale so it's cheaper I'll buy that instead. I'm not picky on the brand. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE p/b! I use it in my protein shakes along with banana all of the time!:9 :9 :9 I also love p/b on ww bread or a bagel!:9 :9 :9

I usually get Naturally More (with flax seed and flax oil added), but I am tempted to try the freshly ground stuff at my local healthfood store. I was just there this last week for barley, but forgot to pick up more flaxseed, so there's another excuse to go back!!!;-)

Adina
Isn't peanut wonder great:9! its kinda on the expensive side as far pb goes,my husband likes its better than peter pan(and hes not on a diet),the one the kids use.so Im having to buy a jar a week!

Amy:)

I tried Power Peanut Butter and like it alot. Peanuts, egg whites, wheat germ, flaxseed, flax seed oil, honey and salt.

I posted this on the peanut butter thread on the Ask Cathe forum, but thought I'd put it here too for those who have been trying to fine Naturally More.

Hey Everyone, found Naturally More for purchase online!

I wanted to tell you that I went back to my local health food store and they were out of Naturally More. The manager was supposed to get back to me about when they'd be getting more if at all (the space on the shelf where they had it was filled with a different product :(). Anyway, I went back online and the Natually More site now has a link to purchase it! I know I'm not crazy and that a few weeks ago it wasn't there. I remembr looking to buy it online. Anyway, I ordered 12 jars for $39.99 not inlcuding shipping. I can't wait for them to come!! The tracking number tells me it will arrive on 1/23. Here's the link:

http://www.peanutsnack.com/

Click on Purchase on the left. Then click on the link to shop online. So excited! Take care!
--Jennifer :)

>I usually buy the Smucker's Natural, but this time I bought
>Smucker's Organic...try it you guys, it's awesome!!!!:9 :7

Same here!
I haven't opened my Organic yet, but I like the regular Smuckers Natural.

>I tried Power Peanut Butter and like it alot. Peanuts, egg
>whites, wheat germ, flaxseed, flax seed oil, honey and salt.
>

I've been meaning to try this just haven't yet. I just bought Peanut Butter & Co. for the first time yesterday and its OK.

www.ilovepeanutbutter.com

Poli

Yes, actually it does. I just opened my first jar last week and was surprised at how much more intense the roasted peanut flavor was and how smooth the whole product tasted.
Definitely recommended!

Mattea

Mmmm...peanut butter! Has anyone tried the new Reeses Snacksters? They are 100 calorie snack packs with cereal bites, reese pieces, peanut butter chips, etc. I found them at Sam's Club packaged with Hershey's Snacksters (not nearly as good). Hopefully my local grocery store will start carrying the Reeses ones by themselves soon. Anyway, they are a great peanut butter indulgence at only 100 calories! Not exactly a health food, but they hit the spot when you have a peanut butter craving.

I just bought skippy natural and it tastes great. I also seen that walmart has one called peanut wonder, I think. anyway, I was surprised that it tasted so good.

well i wish i could eat peanut butter. everytime i eat peanuts or peanut butter the following day my face is full of pimples. i love peanut butter cookies but everytime i eat some, my face would let me know it was a no no. may be i need to try other nut butter.

violet

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.