Considering cathe live

How long are the workouts typically? I only usually have 45 min to workout. I love the idea of cathe live and I'm horribly bad at following a rotation so I think it would be good for me. But if most workouts are 60-70 min its a no go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my Cathe Live subscription for Christmas and I am so so excited! As I've looked through the videos, it seems to me that they come in a variety of lengths. There are definitely some that will be too long for you (over 60 mins), but a good number of them appear to be in the range of 42 mins -56 mins (and I'm sure you can fast forward as your schedule requires).

I say go for it, but I'm also a chronic enabler. :)

Lisa

DO IT!!
Kidding... sort of ;)
Lisa's right about the range of times for the Live workouts.
I actually find many of the Live videos can be broken down into timesaver-type workouts. Many include 10-15 minutes of core work at the end, which can be left out. Others have multiple primary components, e.g., Step HIIT (30 mins HIIT + 30 mins UB endurance weights). Or Kickbox + Barre.
I find Cathe Live workouts to be very flexible, time-wise, and often just do part of one if I don't have time for all of it or just want to tack something on to the end of another workout.
I adore the Live workouts.
Roz

I agree with Roz. If I don't have time (or if I'm planning to do another core or upper body workout the next day), I just leave off the weight work or the core work at the end of many of the workouts. For example, today I did the Low Impact Boxing, but left out the weight and core work at the end. The cardio portion of the workout was about 40 minutes, which was perfect timing for me. I'm also loving the live workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.