Congrats Ellesan!!

What a great accomplishment! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the pictures! Have fun at the Spinervals taping!

Thanks!

Maria, you're so sweet to post this!:D Thank you!

Thanks for all the support Cathletes! I had a fabulous time!! The day was amazing, beautiful weather, cool chicks and great support. I was really happy with my bike time--I was 120th out of 643 on the bike. Not bad for my first tri! I will post pictures, details and video in the next few days. :D:D:D Doing the happy dance:cool:

Hot damn, girl! Fantastic! You do realize how inspiring you are to so many, right?

Now, have you decided what you're wearing and the makeup for Spinervals?

WOW SANDRA!!!!! Congrat's. You were GREAT!!!!! Looking forward to the pic's. :D

Maria, you're so sweet to post this!:D Thank you!

Thanks for all the support Cathletes! I had a fabulous time!! The day was amazing, beautiful weather, cool chicks and great support. I was really happy with my bike time--I was 120th out of 643 on the bike. Not bad for my first tri! I will post pictures, details and video in the next few days. :D:D:D Doing the happy dance:cool:

WOW SANDRA!!!!! Congrat's. You were GREAT!!!!! Looking forward to the pic's. :D

Thanks Cathe!! :D You have definitely served as motivation and helped me get in shape to be able to do this--you rock!!!

Thanks again for all the support ladies!! In less than 2 hours I will be filming the Spinervals DVD :eek: I am nervous but super excited!!

If you get a chance, check out pictures online of the Lotus Court at Loews Lake Las Vegas--that's where we're filming the workout :cool:

Life is good :D

Thanks!

I'm still working on the video, but today I put up a slideshow of my triathlon photos and also a slideshow of the Spinervals filming...all on my blog :D

Wow! You kicked butt in a tri and then filmed a workout video?!

worshippy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.