Confused about Terminator?

jazzy75

Hi Folks - I'm pondering some DVD purchases and am confused about the Terminator DVD. This listing on ebay added to my confusion:

"You are bidding on a brand new DVD by Cathe Friedrich, this DVD contains three advanced step workouts. Cardio + Weights, IMAX2 and Muscle Endurance from her newest Intensity series. You can mix and match all the workouts to make your own workout."

Does this mean you can somehow program this DVD to get all 3 of those workouts in their entirity? I just thought there were bits and pieces of the Intensity Series throughout it.

Can someone who is lucky enouigh to have these DVDs please help me out
thanks

This ebay posting is incorrect. The Terminator workouts are already premixed for you, containing bits of Cardio & Weights, Imax II, and Muscle Endurance, and Boot Camp. They are like Firm Parts videos (only much better!) if you are familiar with those. Hope this helps!

thanks.....I didn't think there would be 3 full workouts on it that are the same as the others. I just found that sales listing misleading. Oh dear....I can't decide what to get:eek:

Hello,

Does a screen pop up before each workout OR is this a smooth editing workout like the FIRM Cardio Split?

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.