Computer whizzes???

howrobin

Cathlete
Help on this would be appreciated.

In Cathe's DVD store section, there are previews available for each DVD. Some of the previews play perfectly on my Windows Media Player, but some of them don't. I push the same buttons each time. On the ones that don't play, I get a message that says:

"Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted."

I have also tried to download the previews (right click, save target as), but that doesn't work either. A window appears with a file name and the statement "download incomplete".

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Can you post some links or titles of previews that don't work for you?

What browser are you using?

April

Hi

It is possible that the clips have been removed from the server but webmaster has not removed the link from the site.

I got the same message when I clicked on the high step (one of the Cathe's older workouts)

Penny

I haven't tried any of the clips myself and I'm not sure about the ones on this site but a webmaster may code the html on a website that you can only watch live and not download the file.

More than likely they are just old "untethered" links, besides you're using Windows, you expect it to work as if!

thanks for input, folks. I just tried the following 2 with the results described above:

Hardcore Series: Low Max DVD

Intensity Series: IMAX 2.

Sorry, don't know how to add a link into this.

I just ordered her new DVDs (in production). That will hold me for a while anyway.

Everybody who replied, thank you. FYI, someone started another thread on this same topic in the Cathe forum. apparently other people are having the same problem.

cheval - just finished a post to you re. your kickboxing/hamstring problems. didn't realize you had replied here. thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.