Computer help - what would you use?

tricia

Cathlete
Hi there, everybody!

I know this crowd is the educated crowd, and so I thought I'd ask a computer/program related question. I've recently started working at my church, and I'm in charge of creating the weekly bulletins. Currently, it is done in Wordperfect and is a bit difficult to add and change things there. I'm not the most computer - savvy person, but I have a feeling someone here may know of a different program or application that would be easier to use than Word. I need to be able to add pictures, graphs as well as the usual literature additions. It would be great to enter a box of information and be able to move it around, much like the layout of a homepage.

If anyone has used or knows of any software or programs I can use, I would really love your input.

Thanks!

MS Word is very versatile - better than WP for creative things or Publisher both are available with the Microsoft Office package that should already be on your computer.

I was going to suggest Power Point or Project.
Depending on which version of Office you have, you may or may not already have it.

I used MS Publisher for newsletters or other marketing material. It's pretty simple and it already has a lot of templates that you can customize.

HTH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.