Complementary Upper Body workout for ICE and LITE

pattiWatti

I am looking to train upper body twice a week by doing an upper body total workout once and splitting muscles groups the rest of the week. Any recommendations on a Cathe upper body tworkout that complements ICE muscle meltdowns or LITE pyramid pump segments?

Last edited:
Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "pairs well", however, if you're looking for an UB only workout, then both the LITE and ICE series has an UB DVD workout. There's also Strong & Sweaty's Ramped Up UB. And most, if not all, Total Body dvds have an UB premix. LIS Tri-sets has an UB premix. I sometimes use the Cross Train Xpress UB premix as a stand alone UB workout (and use the single muscle workouts similar to the ICE MM, as well as the Xtrain single muscle workouts). Also the Body Max dvds have an UB premix or chapters. Sometimes I'll add in the 100 rep challenges for UB from the Xtrain series into a rotation also. Lots of options for an UB only workout using dvds. I don't subscribe to LIVE, but I'm sure there are options there too.

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "pairs well", however, if you're looking for an UB only workout, then both the LITE and ICE series has an UB DVD workout. There's also Strong & Sweaty's Ramped Up UB. And most, if not all, Total Body dvds have an UB premix. LIS Tri-sets has an UB premix. I sometimes use the Cross Train Xpress UB premix as a stand alone UB workout (and use the single muscle workouts similar to the ICE MM, as well as the Xtrain single muscle workouts). Also the Body Max dvds have an UB premix or chapters. Sometimes I'll add in the 100 rep challenges for UB from the Xtrain series into a rotation also. Lots of options for an UB only workout using dvds. I don't subscribe to LIVE, but I'm sure there are options there too.
Thank you for the recommendations. I changed the header and post to clarify the “pairs well” ask.

My 2 favorites are SAS - RUUB ( Ramped Up Upper Body ) and
The UB portion of the original Body max ( go to chapters and start at the cool down - I use that as my warm up - I modify it ) It is about 40 min if you FF past the abs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.