Committ To get FIT and LEAN Sunday 7/31

stepitup

Cathlete
Howdy girls,

Just checking in to let you know I made it home safe. Had a wonderful time this weekend and happy to have met all of you!! Can't wait to do it again next year:eek:! Lori, Amelia and Iris - you guys were definitely missed;)!!

Off to do some grocery shopping. TTYL!!

Thank you!!

Hi, ladies!
Just wanted to say thank you to you guys for making me feel so welcome and comfortable this weekend! I had such a great time!!
Thanks,
Jessica

Hi, ladies!
Just wanted to say thank you to you guys for making me feel so welcome and comfortable this weekend! I had such a great time!!
Thanks,
Jessica

Glad you were there and we got to meet you!!! Now you are expected to check in with us EVERY DAY ;) lol!!

Traffic wasn't too bad getting home. Is it sad that I'm hungry again? I feel like I haven't stopped eating! Back on the wagon tomorrow...

Amelia, Lori, & Iris...we were thinking of you ladies the whole time! Hopefully next year we can all get our butts beat by Cathe together :)

Evening ladies,

I had a lovely ride home with Cookie for company and wonderful weather with beautiful views. It was a wonderful way to end the weekend.

Jessica: Absolutely lovely to meet you. :) Very glad that you joined us. Love your screen name.

Amelia, Lori and Iris: You were in our hearts this weekend for sure. Gave me the guts to make it through Saturday.

All already committed and fit ladies still looking to get lean: PM me your email address and let's get started on the 24lbs in 8 weeks meal plan from Oxygen. I am for sure looking for company to stay accountable.

Woohoo, what a great weekend! I need to start thinking about food for the week so I'd better go now. :rolleyes:

Traffic wasn't too bad getting home. Is it sad that I'm hungry again? I feel like I haven't stopped eating! Back on the wagon tomorrow...

Amelia, Lori, & Iris...we were thinking of you ladies the whole time! Hopefully next year we can all get our butts beat by Cathe together :)

Uuugghh, I'm hungry, too...and REALLY tired!! Yup, back on the wagon tomorrow ;) Bought all my eats for the week. Now, just have to get cooking:eek:

Jessica - Great meeting you and so glad you found the check in:) If I ever work up the nerve to go spinning again, I'll definitely get in touch. Btw, let me know if you want to try a fly wheel barre class. I am hoping to try out The Bar Method soon in NJ, but am sure fly wheel would deliver a serious butt kicking:eek:!!

Btw, DOMs finally kicked in...big time:confused:

Hi ladies,

We made it home ok. The drive home wasn't to bad. Alesia got sick in the car, poor thing. After we got to Harpers Feery, she took a nap and feels much better. I also took a nap, lol! It was my plesure to meet you all in person. I had a blast, can't hardly move, but had a blast this weekend. Iris, Lori and Amelia we missed you girls!!! I am soooo tired, not so much hungry, lol! Eating has been good since leaving NJ, lol. My legs feel like lead, lol.

Jessica - absolutley lovely to meet you and you joining us.

Trish - thanks for starting us off today.

Helene - Alesia and I will do the meal paln with you. Do you still have my email address? I think I got yours?? Need to check...

Cookie, Kirstin and Melissa - how are you girls feeling:p?

Need to walk the dogs, BBL!

Alesia (I hope you will be checking in soon!!) - Sorry to hear you were sick. Just what you don't need on a road trip, right?

Belinda - So glad you got another nap:)! I hoped for one, but it didn't work out :( Did the dogs miss you??

Belinda: oh no, I get car sick easily too and my DD got it from me as well. Tell Alesia sorry about the car sickness and glad she's better. By the way, if you and Alesia join myfitnesspal my login name is the same there.

Trish: LOL you're checking in a lot today! Miss us already ;-) ? Oh, and about time your DOMS kicked in. Still can't believe you didn't feel anything this morning. My legs felt like they were made of wood they were so stiff.

Melissa: Did the hunger pass? I was OK today but then it kicked in tonight.....

I feel totally recharged on my fitness journey after this weekend. :D

Have a great night all!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I made it home in about 1 1/2 hours not sure how:) It was awesome getting to meet all of you, I can still hear your voices & see your smiles. I took away a lot of fun memories from the weekend.

It went really well at my in-laws all the grandchildren were there today so it was great seeing them all together and so grown-up.

Amelia - Thanks for keeping our check-in alive while we were gone:). We really missed you & thought about you.

Iris & Lori - We missed you too & were wishing all 3 of you were there.

Trish - So excited your checking in so much:) Way to get the grocery shopping done so your prepared.

Jessica - It was so nice to meet you, try & join us for check-ins it's fun:)

Melissa - I was hungry shortly after breakfast so don't feel bad:)

Helene - It was a beautiful day & drive perfect ending to an amazing weekend. I'm going to probably do the Eat Clean Recharged that Trish recommended but will check-out myfitnesspal.

Belinda - Alesia is a little firecracker, so sorry she was sick give her my best. The dogs must love that your back;)

Kristin - I'm thinking the little ones are making up for lost time:)

Cookie - I hope your getting your reports finished. So are you counting down the days to the next roadtrip yet:eek:

Sleep well tonight!

Evening!
Lori, Amelia, and Iris, you were all in our thoughts and chats this weekend. You should also be experiencing doms vicariously.
Helene, Deb, Trish, Melissa, Kristin, Belinda, Jessica, and Alessia, thanks so much for the laughter and conversations. We sat down for dinner and it was an hour and a half before I finished telling my dh and dd about things. They were impressed with the amount and variety of workouts. Of course, my dh said I could do the dixie cup lunge ones while weeding. Just want to let you know I got back onto myfitnesspal and am ready to really commit this time.
Cookie

Trish- I will try a fly wheel class whenever you want!! I just need a day or 2 of notice to get a sitter. And I am always up for a SoulCycle class, so let me know whenever you are in the mood to spin! There is a free class on Weds at 1 in TriBeCa that I try and make it into every week (sign ups are Mon at 12), if you can work that into your schedule.

Belinda- if you are interested in trying SoulCycle while you are in the city, let me know! Maybe Kristin can make it in, too...

Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.