Committ To get FIT and LEAN Saturday 7/30

punka274

Cathlete
Im sure I will be the only one posting today but I figure wth...why not;)

Yesterday my shoulder won the battle over clx pc2, I did half of it before i felt tenderness then quit.

Today will be 4ds legs...can't wait to workout with Cathe again:)

TOM is here for me so that would explain my exhaustion the past couple of days.

HOWS THE GANG DOING TODAY? Check in if you get a chance...can't wait to hear how the weekend goes on Monday:)

later gators...

4ds Legs premix done..felt great to get in a heavy weight lifting workout again.:)

I went to Cathe's facebook and viewed some of the Ustream live. Any chance you guys were in the crowd? I was looking for ya'll....

ok, time to get ready for work. Have a great weekend. Tomorrow we're taking the kids to see The Smurfs then out to eat for supper. Can't wait to spend time with all my babies:)

punka274 said:
4ds Legs premix done..felt great to get in a heavy weight lifting workout again.:)

I went to Cathe's facebook and viewed some of the Ustream live. Any chance you guys were in the crowd? I was looking for ya'll....

ok, time to get ready for work. Have a great weekend. Tomorrow we're taking the kids to see The Smurfs then out to eat for supper. Can't wait to spend time with all my babies:)

Hey Amelia! We are all thinking you. Cathe is kicking our butts ;)

Hey Kristin..hope you guys aren't too sore today!

Well, guess I will post on this thread today since I will be the only one:eek:

Today Im leanign towards either a rest day (since its my day off work) or doing some cardio. My calves are pretty sore from yesterdays 4ds legs so Step maybe out. Will see because step moves has my eye...

anyways, planning an evening out with the hubby and kids. Should be fun:)

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.