Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

I had an appointment with my Rheum. My left ear is flaring. I have inflammation in my inner/outer ear, nose and tracheal. I am on prednisone taper. I had to stop the Humira for 2 weeks since I was on high doses of antibiotics.

After my doc appointment I went for a short walk. It was so cold outside. I probably should have stayed home, it was too cold for my nose.

Debbie - today is a hard day for me. That is so sweet of you. I miss my mom every day. Losing your mom is probably one of the hardest besides losing a child :( Sadie, is a sweetheart.

Cookie - I hope you doing well.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside it was nice here today. I also did abs.

Belinda - I'm sorry today is a rough day:( I can't imagine suffering from an infection while recovering from surgery. Will you have to see the Rheum again soon?

Cookie - Any plans for the weekend?

Goodnight:)

'Evening! The past few days have been really heavy w/work. Today did sts 27 shoulders, bis and tris. Also got a walk in. Hockey last night and tonight. Tomorrow we're going to Lake Placid for the World Cup ski jumping competition. TG t wasn't last weekend!

Deb, isn't it so frustrating when things don't work when they should?!! We changed our internet plan last week, and it was surprising to me how many accounts we had to change as a result. Diid you go out to dinner last night?

Belinda, happy birthday to your mom in heaven. It is very hard to lose a parent. Hope they get all everything straighten out soon. I'm sure Sadie knows you're not feeling well.

Hi,

Walk outside today. It wasn't too bad.

Debbie - thank you about my mom's birthday! It's not easy getting a flair up with RP after surgery. I hope the meds kick in soon. Great job on your walk and abs.

Cookie - thank about my mom's birthday. I hope the meds will kick in soon. Sadie is a cutie. Nice job on STS D27 and walk. Sorry about your heavy work load.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. Last night we went out to dinner, we won't go out for Valentine's Day too crowded. The restaurant said they are so crowded both Monday & Tuesday. I started buying food for the Superbowl tomorrow, it will be a cheat day;)

Belinda - It was a nice day for a walk here too. It must feel good to get out. Hopefully the flare up clears up quickly.

Cookie - Hopefully next week will be better work wise. Nice work with STS & a walk. You are busy watching sports, will you also watch the Superbowl tomorrow night? Have fun in Lake Placid.

Hi,

No walk today. It's nasty outside.

Debbie - that is smart avoiding the crowds next week. I'll bet you had a nice, relaxing dinner last night. My husband does all the grocery shopping lately, he went today. He said, it was so crowded :) He hates crowds. Now he know how I feel going shopping, lol. I do enjoy getting my walks in even they are super slow. I am on a high doses of prednisone taper, I should feel a little better in a few day's being on the meds.

Cookie - hope you having a relaxing weekend.

Good night.

'Evening! The ski jump events were really amazing! Have no idea how anybody can have the courage to do it but sure was fun to watch.

Deb, hope you're enjoying the game. There was an article in today's NYTimes about a company/website called Mother Of that helps gives dress ideas.

Belinda, hope the prednisone is helping.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. The Superbowl was fun to watch and it was fun eating the snack food. I have been so thirsty though.

Belinda - It was overcast but warm here. My DH doesn't have the patience for grocery shopping. He doesn't like the self-check outs. I'm not sure by you, but they have very few cashiers at the stores anymore.

Cookie - I think ski jump events would be fun to watch, but I wouldn't want to do it;) I will look that website up. Thank you, I didn't even think to google Mother of the Groom.

Hi,

I went for a walk today.

Debbie - good job on your walk. I usually do all the grocery shopping, I can't go with a bloody nose. I noticed that too, fewer cashiers. Glad you enjoyed the game yesterday.

Cookie - it would be fun to watch the ski jumps events and no, I would wanted to do it. I hope the meds will kick in soon too.

Have a great day and workout.

'Evening! Got in a walk and sts chest and back. It was 55 degrees this afternoon!

Deb, I felt so tired went to bed before the end of the Super Bowl and missed the finish. Sounds like it was very exciting. I'm w/your dh on the self-check out. I won't do it.

Belinda, hope you're resting! It's wonderful that your dh does the grocery shopping. I think they're a dangerous place for catching germs.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & STS Total Body. It was a really nice day here:)

Belinda - Great that you had nice weather for a walk! I hope the meds start working soon for you.

Cookie - Nice walk & STS workout! I was surprised at the amount of runners, walkers and bike riders I saw today on my way into town. I felt like the Super Bowl ended late this year.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Today I went for a nice, long walk outside. It was beautiful outside today. Perfect day for a walk.

Debbie - great job on STS TB and walk. It's very beautiful outside.

Cookie - I can't go grocery shopping with my noise. I still have a bloody nose. I will not take a change catching germs at the store. Although, I do still have to wear a mask. Great job on your walk and STS workout. It was 57's today.

Have a wonderful evening.

Hi,

Happy Valentine's Day!
Today was a walk outside, it was beautiful. We watched the movie "House of Gucci". I really liked it, had no idea what the Gucci story was. It was a long movie and some parts were hard to understand, but did like it.

Belinda - I'm glad you were able to get out and walk on such a nice day! It must be hard still having a bloody nose:( I would stay home too if I were you. The stores were crowded today.

Waves hi to Cookie

Hi,

I had an appointment with the Orthopedic for my right knee today. They did another x-ray on my right knee, back and hip. He wants to make sure my knee isn't caused buy my back and hip he can't see on the xray. He wants me to get an MRI on my right knee, back and hip. In the meantime I am still hoppling around. The xray showed arthritis in my knee, back and hip.

I went for a nice walk today. It was in the 70's.

Debbie - good job on your walk yesterday. I need to check out the movie.

Waving Hi to Cookie!

Good night.

'Evening! Yesterday was a long walk and today was Essentrics.

Deb, I'll have to look for House of Gucci. Is it on Netflix? The weather here today was beautiful and 67!!! Just crazy.

Belinda, I stopped in a few stores today and noticed many mask wearers. Hope you get the mri scheduled soon.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & zoom yoga. It was really nice today, no jacket needed. It was funny I was looking out the window and a chipmunk came out of a hole looked around and went back in the hole. It must be confused by the nice weather too.

Belinda - It was a nice day for a walk, even warmer by you:) I hope the MRI will give the Dr.'s the answers they want.

Cookie - Nice walk & essentrics workout. I did get the Gucci movie on Netflix but it was a dvd not streaming.

Hi everyone,

I walked over 2 miles today. I got caught in the rain. It wasn't suppose to rain.

Debbie - it was beautiful yesterday. No jacket and the sun was out. Yeah, my flowers are confused too. Great job on the yoga and walk. I am glad, I am getting an MRI on my knee. There is something wrong with my knee. I am in so much pain when I walk that's not normal.

Cookie - unfortunately, I still have to wear my mask. I get nasty looks from others. I don't care. Covid is picking up again. I rather not go through covid again. My body isn't strong enough to fight it. I will schedule the MRI today. Hopefully soon I know what's causing the pain in my knee.

Have a wonderful day and workout.

'Evening! Short walk with friend and Essentrics for today.

Deb, it was so nice yesterday but not so much today. The poor chipmunk! The weather has us all off.

Belinda, hope your knee is okay after your walk. Do you need to ice it after walking?

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & upper body at the gym. My SIL and her bf from Tennessee are here for a few days. She is staying at my SILs nearby so we went there tonight to catch up.

Belinda - Nice walk, sorry you were caught in the rain. It's funny how sometimes people judge people (mask) but they really don't realize what is going on in someone's life. I'm sure at times I have been guilty of that but with age it does come easier not to judge. Plus it is a waste of time.

Cookie - Nice walk & essentrics workout! I was lucky the rain came later in the day, but not so much luck when running errands.

Hi,

No walk outside today, it's too windy. I did Caroline G. standing shoulder with light weights. I am easing back into my weight workouts. I probably will do only upper body until I get the MRI.

Debbie - nice job on the walk and upper body at the gym yesterday. Have fun with your SIL and her bf. I don't judge people for wearing mask, I am one of them. You never know what health problems they have. I wouldn't be wearing a mask if Covid wouldn't be around. Nobody wants to wear a mask for years, lol. I hope one day covid goes away. My DH cousin and DH both have covid. They are not doing well.

Cookie - nice job on that walk with friend and Essentrics. I do have to ice, apply a tropical cream from my doc and I have meds for the swelling. I been trying to learn as much as I can about autoimmune disease and inflammation. I learned a lot of the food we eat causes inflammation. I am eliminating those food from my diet to see if it helps with the inflammation. I want to make sure, I am also doing my part not to aggravate it.

That's it for me today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.