Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Good morning,

Walk outside plus SBF D45 Cardio Barre is done.

Debbie - glad you having fun. Sorry about the rain. We are suppose to get rain today too. I got out early in case of the rain.

Cookie - have fun with your workout today.

Have a good day and workout.

'Evening!

Today was Gym Style Legs, walk and Essentrics. I needed Essentrics today!

Deb, you are only about 40 minutes away from me. Seriously, next time you could stay here. LG and Saratoga are lovely. I think it has only not rained one day recently.

Belinda, are you feeling any relief from the ultrasound? You sure love Barre work!

Good morning,

Walk outside plus SBF UB is done.

Debbie - hope you have fun today. I am sure you get lots of walking in.

Cookie - My arm/shoulder feeling a lot better. I am not 100% there yet. At least I can lift my arm again. My biceps is feeling better too, still some pain, nothing like I had for the last few weeks.The ultrasound therapy worked. Hopefully by Monday, I can get back to my regular weight workouts.

I will be back later.

'Evening! Kick Punch Crunch done this morning! This may be my fav workout, Also got in a walk and stretching.

Deb, hope you're having a great time.

Belinda, wonderful to hear that you're feeling better. It's about time.

Hi,

Sorry I didn't check-in yesterday, we spent a lot of time walking around Lake George. We only went to one race at Saratoga Racetrack. It started to rain really hard. We didn't realize you needed to be dressed up to go to certain parts of the racetrack. DH was in shorts and I was in a jean skirt. It's nice to see people dress up because even fancy restaurants don't have a dress code. We came home late afternoon today.

Belinda - It's great to hear the ultrasound therapy worked:) It must be a relief to see such improvement. Will you continue to see the PT?

Cookie - Thank you for the invite. We tried to squeeze too much in 2 days. We are still happy we went, it is a beautiful part of NY. I'm sure the fall is especially a pretty time of year too! It's funny I wanted to do a kickboxing workout tonight, just didn't have the energy. KPC is my favorite too:)

Goodnight:)

Hi everyone,

DH and I walked, I also did SBF LB barre. I had my bone density test done around 10:30 am today. Got in and out in less than a few minutes. The test only took maybe 3 min tops? They scan your non dominant side. She only took a scan from my hip and spine. The girl that took the scan told me it would take a few day't to get the results. I stopped at the PX on base before we drove back home, lol. On our way home (2 hours after the test), I got a phone call from my doctors nurse telling me my bone density test is normal. My doctor told me yesterday he would call me right away and he did. I was so happy to hear. I am so happy to get some good news.

Debbie - glad you had fun. I like it when places make you dress up. I am happy the ultrasound therapy is helping. Yes, I will continue with PT. I am not 100% yet. How is your husband doing?

Cookie - it is about time I am getting some good news. I am not 100% yet, better than I was last week. Definably an improvement. Great job on KPC. It's one of my favorite too.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & upper body at the gym. It was nice out today, less humid:)

Belinda - Really good news!!! It is so nice your Dr. called you so soon. They scanned my whole body but it could have been an older machine. I'm hoping walking a lot more will either improve or stop progression of my bone loss. Our workouts should have some health benefits;)

Cookie - When we were away, I saw photos of the flooding in the surrounding areas, it was really bad.

Have a great weekend:)

'Morning!
Sorry for not checking in last night. Our niece arrived for a week's visit and then other relatives have arrived to visit with her. Did do gym styles chest and tris before she came. Got in an Essentrics today.

Belinda, what a relief it is to get good news! And I'm glad you're feeling better.

Deb, glad you had a nice time. You're more than welcome to stay here next time.

Hi everyone,

We went for a long walk this morning. We picked up my CSA, everything is clean and ready to go for next week. I am getting sick of zucchini :)

Debbie - I had the Dexa Scan done. That is what she told me, they only do one side of the body. There are so many different test out there. Plus, I never had any signs of bone density. Walking should help with strengthen your bones. I always walk a lot, I enjoy just going outside. I agree, our workouts should have some health benefits.

Cookie - I am so relieved about the good news. I need some good news. Thank you! I am glad I am feeling better too. Isn't it nice when family just visit. Glad you enjoyed your time with your family.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. So many roads by our house are being repaved so many detours. I'm seeing neighborhoods I never saw before LOL.

Belinda - It was a nice day for a walk. I agree I'm getting sick of zucchini too! I hope I don't get too many tomorrow.

Cookie - Nice workouts! Do you get most of your visits in the summertime? I forget if you said this already, but do you still workout in your basement?

Good morning,

We went for a long walk with Cooper this morning. Now he is tired out, lol. I also did a stretch.

Debbie - I guess, I have to freeze more zucchini for the winter, lol. I think the covid is bringing out more people. I also see neighbors I haven't seen before. I also see a lot of older people walking more, they like to chat.

Cookie - have fun with whatever you end up doing today.

That's it for me today.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. Since Covid, 3 times either my reverse lights or brake lights have gone out. On the way home from the Farmer's Market, I was pulled over for a brake light being out. The officer was nice and didn't give me a ticket. I mentioned I had it in for service a couple of days ago to fix a reverse light. I'm guessing it's a coincidence, but with all my other cars, I think only once did I need to replace a bulbo_O

Belinda - Are you dog sitting Cooper this week? I searched and saw recipes for zucchini meatballs, just not sure how that would taste. I made zucchini noodles with olive oil and garlic and that tasted good.

Cookie - Enjoy your visit with your niece this week.

Good morning,

Walk is done.

Debbie - yes, I am dog sitting Cooper this weekend. The zucchini meatballs sound interesting. Let me know how they turn out if you make them. Sorry about the brake lights. Glad you didn't get a ticket.

I will be back to catch up on personals after PT.

Hi,

I walked this morning.

PT went well today. She did another ultrasound therapy, more on my shoulder today. She also gave me more exercises/stretches to do. She still doesn't want me to go any higher than 3# :( I can use bands. At least something.

Barre 14 (LB) is done. This one was a burner

Debbie - yes, I am dog sitting Cooper this weekend. The zucchini meatballs sound interesting. Let me know how they turn out if you make them. Sorry about the brake lights. Glad you didn't get a ticket.

Have a great day and evening.

'Evening! Sorry finding it hard to workout and check in with visitors! Yesterday did Essentrics and today was walking.

Deb, yes, lots of visitors in the summer. We moved to a house on a lake, and that's a big draw for summer visiting. Unfortunately, the great workout room in the basement was in the other house! I really do miss that room and a large walk-in closet that I had, but we do love this house. That is really strange about your lights! Wonder what your mechanic would say about them.

Belinda, glad you're feeling better. Keeping to lighter weights sounds like an excellent plan. We haven't had zucchini yet in our csa. I bet Cooper loves being with you and getting those walks in.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & CL upper body express at the gym. The mechanic changed both brake lights to be sure. He said because the bulbs come from China so may not be made very well.

Belinda - I'm happy for you PT is going well. I like to do bands, you could really use the new series and bands.

Cookie - It must be nice to live on the lake. We ate lunch at a restaurant on Lake Saratoga and it was so nice. I remember you lived on a hill in the other house. Have fun with your visitors.

'Evening!
Today was Gym Styles tris and bis, an oldie but really good one. Also got in some stretching.

Deb, hope changing the lights fixes the issue. Yes, we lived on the side of a mountain in the other house. Now, we have a hill behind us and the lake in front. It is very nice. Did you sign up for the road trip?

Belinda, my hair day will be this Thursday. Bet you look even more beautiful now. Are you getting the new band workouts?

Hi,

Today was walk outside & lower body at the gym. Tomorrow I go for my yearly physical.

Belinda - Nice workouts! Have fun getting your hair done:)

Cookie - The Gym Styles series are one of my favorites. I did sign up for the RT. I was wondering if you are watching the Olympics. I watch it here and there.

Good morning,

Walk and SBF LB workout is done.

Debbie - good luck today with your appointment. Good for you for signing up for the RT. I hope it's a go with everything that is going on. Great job yesterday.

Cookie - aww...thank you! I'll bet you look more beautiful now too. Have fun getting your hair done. The area you live in sounds lovely. You must have an amazing view. Yes, I am getting the band workouts. Did you?

That's it for me today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.