Commit to get FIT & LEAN for December!

Hi,

I saw mailman on the other side of the street at 1PM was going to run after him but didn't it usually takes him over 2 hours to get back to my house. I decided to do Total body STS it was fun.

I need to jump in the shower soon to go to in-laws. I feel anxious today so I hope it passes.

Just in case Happy New Year!!!!

Amelia - It's funny how the time is going so fast, maybe you'll get X-train today.

Kristin - Now I'm so excited to check-out the book & rotations. Funny I was leaning toward Supercuts to be my 1st workout:) If DS makes it he will probably sleep late tomorrow.

Waves hi to Belinda, Lori & Cookie

Enjoy the "New Year"

Happpy New Years, everyone!

My DVDs came today.

Yesterday ended up being a forced rest day, didn't relized I worked out 6 days:confused:. Today we went to the gym on base in Maryland. I did CCPP on the elliptical. Now I am beat.
We are going to our neigbors house tonight.

Cookie - I saw the 30 day rotation for Xtrain, not sure what I will do? I wonna do another 3 month rotation and I don't??? Who knows what I feel after my recovery week? That's a great idea using the rebounder for some of Cathe's impact moves.Have fun with your rotation.

Kirstin - I got my dvds this moring too. I like the book. Glad you enjoy the workouts. I also hate repeating exercises over and over again:confused:. In the All Out Low Impact the only repeats you do is the running man. Yes, I did the workout of the computer. I agree, 2012 was tough one for us too. Hope 2013 is much :) I could use a brake.

Debbie - I am excited and a little overwelmed with the new workouts, lol. I am sure once I get to do them I am ok.

Amelia - hope you had fun with your workout this morning.

Lori - what did you do today?

I will try to be back later. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
*Runs through thread screaming*

>>>>I GOT XTRAIN TODAY, I GOT XTRAIN TODAY<<<<<<<

I CAN'T WAIT to preview these. Im so excited:eek:

Ok, gotta go to town for a bit but I will check back in later...

Happy New Year!
Belinda, hope you're making a resolution to be gentler on yourself and your poor foot. How was it after ccpp on the treadmill?
Lori, your workouts are amazing. What are you starting the new year off with?
Kristin, glad you are all on the mend. I'm working on my to-do list and ugh! I should have done more on it this break. I never catch up. I miss going on house tours and getting decorating ideas.
Amelia, loved your running thru the thread yesterday. That's how I felt when mine came yesterday. I was stalking our mailbox. Even reshoveled it out!
Deb, yesterday our puppy chewed the charger cord to my laptop, ate two Christmas cards and an avocado. What dog eats an avocado?!! I've never had one chew as much as this one and I keep giving her toys and things but she'd rather real people food. We only wore the jeans and boots to the ceremony, changed for the reception and parties after. Had to wear my Sorels w/fancy dress in between buildings tho! Definitely a Glamour don't.
Had friends over last night and had lots of laughs. Did Hard Strikes yesterday and loved it. Also did the 100 rep bicep challenge and now my bis are really hating me. Yowsa! Doing Burn sets: CBS today, walk the dogs, and get myself organized.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.