COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR DEC 30,2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do Cardio Recovery today!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a good workout, everyone!

Good Morning!

I am up early to get my workout in before work:D Work was soooo boring yesterday. I would have normally stayed until 5'ish but I couldn't bare it any longer. I threw in the towel at 4:15....I had all my work done and all the cleaning done. Some times I wonder what my coworker does. I don't think she did much work the last 2 days. The little things irritate the life out of me...she has yet to put drinks in the fridge! Or paper in the fax machine. Seems like everytime I start my round this crap isn't done! I know its petty stuff but seriously....put some stupid drinks in the FRIDGE! I am so sure that she is going to ask me to go on call New year's day night that I would put money on it. Her close friends have a new years night party every year and I think she asked me to call on call for her last year. I may lie and say that I am going home. I already went on call for her on the 23rd...and I forgot to write it in on my pay sheet:mad: Ill do that next time.

Anyway.....my workout plan is cardio, abs and LB. I will do the abs first to get it done. My UB is still sore from yesterday's workout.

Belinda** enjoy your workout today!

Ameila** Its hard not to miss extra money, even though you were spending it on other people. I haven't stopped online shopping since:eek: I have ordered 3 more outfits from lulu lemon seperately:eek:. The total isn't to bad when its just a couple of things, if it had to be all 6 things then it would have been. I know...Im weird!

Melissa** So happy for you! You must feel so relieved! I know I would. My job isn't stressful at all and there usually it to much asked of me. I just get tired of looking at the same people all of the time! When I stop with the sweets, I am also going to cut down on the baking at work. No one there needs it either. My manager says only has 2 cookies a day and I have seen him eat way more then that in a 5 min span. His gut is hanging out over his pants! He will probably start a diet in the NY just like everyone else and it will last for about a week.

Kristin** I never use to enjoy boxing, in fact...I hated it. But I have gotten use to it and its sich a great workout. Do you have cathe's weighted gloves? They would be perfect for boxing. I went to order them one time and the shipping cost more then the gloves!:eek: You will enjoy it! I love how she has this one broken down.

O.k...my coffee cup is getting empty! We received a new coffee maker from my SIL for Christmas and its awesome. It makes one cup at a time, in lightening speed! Now I don't have to set the coffee pot the night before. Everyone keeps buying me stainless steele appliances, when my other appliances are white.....kettle,toaster,coffee pot are steele..everything else is white! I guess I should go buy another fridge,stove,microwave and dishwasher:confused:;)!

BBL!

Lori:)

Morning all. On today's agenda is Step Moves with some ab work thrown in there, maybe Boot Camp core only premix, not sure yet. I also am going to continue my 1 RM testing. I am halfway done. this week is flying and I am so not in the mood to go back to work. I feel so relaxed. My two little ones and I are battling colds, but at least I am off and I can stay home with them and take care of them. Plus, the roads are still pretty icy, it is not like I want to go out anywhere.

Melissa- YEA! It must have felt awesome to finally give your notice. Where are you going to school? I don't remember if you told us or not. They probably won't replace you and just add on the load to others. I have decided to try my best to eat clean this week, but the sweets are in my face, like you said. So next week, when I start STS, I will go back to no nonsense eating, lol. i bought Intensity, Boxing, and STS ab circuits, plus more risers (I only had the risers that came with the step). UPS should be coming today! I didn't get Circuit Blast, which now I am thinking I should have. Did you follow the Shock Cardio/STS rotation?

Lori- I love your description of your boss. I was thinking about NY resolutions and I feel very fortunate that mine will not be about losing weight. I think finding Cathe and you guys on these forums, plus feeling good has kept me on track. I am still thinking of a good resolution. Maybe not cursing so much. I don't curse at all while I am on the job, but the second I get out of the parking lot, I become a sailor. i figure if I can keep it clean in school, I should be able to keep it clean in front of my own kids. The other day I said sh*t, and my 2 1/2 year old repeated it and laughed. Uh oh! It is one of my last BAD habits!

Belinda- Are your kids going snowboarding again today?

BBL
Kristin

Hey girls,

Yesterday ending up being a 45min power walk on the treadmill. Today I plan on doing 4ds kickbox with one of the weight premixes on there.

Im kinda in a blah mood today. I know why too and its disturbing to think that-THAT is the culprit. I ate something last night that was forbidden in my diet......:rolleyes:. Well, im fixing to pull out a Cathe workout and kick that feeling in the @ss!;) I get sick of feeling guilty after i listen to my body and eat...for goodness sake, i was HUNGRY so I ATE, whats the big effing deal? (speaking of talking like a sailor, Kristen:p) im feed up with feeling guilty. So my New Years Resolution is to be kinder to myself -to not beat myself up over every little 'imperfect' thing i do!! The weight loss will come if its meant and you know whats funny? I remembered yesterday that the size that im at right now was my original goal size that I set out to achieve almost 6years ago and THATS something im very proud of! But, im still not satisfied, i want to be smaller...im starting to wonder if i will EVER be satisfied:rolleyes:

Kristen-Oh BOY do i have a potty mouth sometimes. Yep, im right there with ya.....my kids always remind me too saying" MAMMA, you said a BAD WORD!" then i will say im sorry:eek:

Lori-LOL at your 3 separate purchases! I will do the same things sometimes with grocery's:rolleyes:

Belinda- How was your workout?

ok...bbl

Hi ladies!

I am killing some time before my Yellowtail sparkling wine tasting tonight. I meant to workout before work this morning and that never happened; I am SO not a morning person! Maybe I will do it tonight...but I'm not getting home til after 10...oh well we will see what happens :eek:

Lori, LOL it sounds like your coworker needs a slap in the head! Def don't take over her shift! If this is a yearly party then she should have requested it off in advance. You snooze you lose ;)

Kristin, it definitely felt awesome! People keep coming up to me like "Is the rumor true??" and I say YUP and they go "Good, you need to get out of here and do something worthwhile." I'm not sure where I will go to school yet; I have tons of prereqs to take so I won't be able to apply for DPT until they start taking apps for 2012 :mad: I'm applying to SUNY Syracuse, CUNY Hunter, SUNY Stony Brook, and UCONN; whoever is the cheapest will be the winner LOL! You will love STS abs! I love the Pilates-based, Yoga, and medicine ball abs the most, but they are all great. I'm ::trying:: to follow the STS/Shock Cardio rotation now but the SC repeats itself often so I find myself subbing in a different WO on some days. It's a fun rotation though. Next time DEFINITELY get Circuit Blast - that WO is so much fun!! LMAO @ the cursing kids. I will always remember one time we were at my friend's house and her 3 year old nephew said something under his breath. His dad goes "Tommy, what did you say??" and Thomas screamed "I SAID F*** YOU, DADDY!!!" Holy crap it was hilarious!

Amelia, I agree with you! I'm tired of feeling guilty for eating stuff I'm "not supposed to." Even if it's an occasional treat, I beat myself up over it. I am with you on your NY resolution! CONGRATS on achieving your goal weight. Who cares if it was the "original" one, it is still a HUGE accomplishment!!! You ROCK!!!! :D

I might bbl, depending if I WO or not :eek:

Nice job on all the workouts ladies!! I managed LIC the whole thing no premixes bc I was cleared to lift weights again finally!!! So excited. Got a call to give a massage at the spa where I work which was great extra cash, then got to get a massage from a new guy starting there. First massage in ten months I'm embarassed to say lol. I feel like a new person :)

I got Step Moves done earlier today. I am almost done with my 1 RM testing too. I have 4-5 more exercises to go, but I had to stop because my little one woke up from his nap.

Melissa- what is the hole having you do now that they know you are gone?It would be cool if you went to Stony Brook, because I am like literaaly 10 minutes away from there. i am sure I ahve told you that before. BTW, I previewed Intensity today. I cannot wait to do it! I am def trying it out tomorrow. The music is awesome.

Heidi- Great job on LIC. I love that workout. That is great that you can lift again. I'm embarassed to say I have NEVER had a massage, lol. Not even a foot massage, lol.

Amelia- I think that's a great resolution. Are you going out to dinner tomorrow?

What are your New Year's plans everyone? My sister and brother in law are coming over with my nephew to ring in the new year. We are all being very optimistic at thinking we'll be able tog et teh boys to bed and have some adult time, lol.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.