Commit to get fit & lean for Dec 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do Pylometric Cardio Circuit today!

So what did Santa bring you yesterday? Hope you all had a great x-mas!

I am not sure what is going on with me? I have the hardest time sleeping, I am more awake than asleep for the last 2 weeks:eek: My husband thinks it's my double workouts:eek: I am not sure, if I am over doing it with my wrokouts? I am so tired during the day.

Happy Sunday!

Good Morning!:)

How was everyone's Christmas?? We had another awesome one here. Both sets of parents spent the night here and we had so much stuff to open...it was insane. We had to wake DS up so he was kinda off and on all day. I was hoping he was gonna take a nap yesterday before dinner but that didn't happen. He will probably have a good sleep in today. I woke up around 7'ish and I decided to get up b/c I am having brunch here today. And I wanted to get my workout in before that.

Let's see...what did Santa bring me...a new coffee pot (one of the nice ones that perks one cup at a time) clothes, boots, my lulu lemon:D (love it!), digital picture frame, jewelry....and Santa paid the balance on my course! I think that is my fav part so it the new year my books should arrive and I can get crack'in!

I started to get a sore throat last night, that's what usually happens when I go,go,go, then stop! And today I woke up with a stuffy nose:(

Belinda** Glad to hear Santa was good to you! When do the kids go back? Maybe you are overtired? If you think it might be b/c of the workouts, why not take a couple of days off? Also try not to think about it to much. I find that if I get stressed b/c Im not sleeping, then its even harder to fall asleep!

I may bbl!

Lori:)

Merry Christmas Everyone! I am sorry I have been MIA. I got such a wicked stomach virus on Wednesday. I called in sick and stayed in bed. That caused me to fall behind in everything I had to get done. At work on Thursday, i just stayed in my room and graded so that I did not have to take anything home on break, and so that I could get the tests back to my students before the break as well. Then I had to wrap, wrap, wrap. I have not worked out since Tuesday, because I still was not feeling 100%, plus it just got so busy. We had a great Christmas here. I got STS!!!!! I am so psyched. I also got ankle weights and heavier dumbells, which I needed. I am super excited to get started on STS. I am reading through the book this morning, if my boys will let me. Waking up Christmas morning with them was awesome. They are so cute and loved all their presents.

Belinda- it might be the double workouts. why not knock it down to one a day for a few days and see if it does the trick?

Lori- I am glad you got that coffee pot. You mentioned months ago you were holding out for this one, right?

Okay, I have a lot of catching up to do on personals. I will BBL, hopefully with a workout to report!

Kristin

Good Morning

Im enjoying my coffee and i can NOT believe im looking out the window at snow:eek: It snowed all day yesterday...thats not the norm for Georgia, the news yesterday said it hasn't snowed on christmas in ga in over 136 yrs. So yeah...we were pretty psyched about it.

The kids had an awesome christmas! They played with their toys all day yesterday. :)

Im starting a new challenge today:D! It will go through Valentines day. Im going to make a ticker for it to help motivate me. Wish me luck. The goal is to log my food everyday and to workout at least 4-5 days a week.

Belinda- What did santa bring you? Insomnia sucks....weird how your working out twice as hard and still not sleepy? Hope you figure it out girl...maybe cut back on the workouts and drink something warm before going to bed?

Lori-Sorry you woke up not feeling well..hope you get to feeling better. Glad to hear you guys had a good christmas! Woohoo on the gifts!

Kristin-Stomach Viruses are the WORST. Glad your feeling better. High fives on what Santa brought you...so exciting!:eek:

Trish-Glad to see you pop in yesterday...Have a good time on your vacation! I must have missed that post...where did you guys go? I hope somewhere warm:p

Hello to everyone. Today will be a cardio of some sorts...not sure what yet. I will bbl

Hello all!! Who's ready for the snoooow?!?!

I have STS Disc 30 on the agenda today and abs too. Not sure what I will do for abs yet.

Trish, you must be so glad you are away from all this snow! NYC & surrounding areas are supposed to get around 12"!! I'm so glad I don't have to be at the hole until Wed :)

Belinda, I was thinking it could be from the workouts too. Have you tried doing something relaxing before bed like reading or taking a warm bath? I got Intensity for Christmas!! Can't wait to try it out! I'll probably do it tomorrow.

Lori, glad to hear you had a nice Christmas! Sorry to hear about your sore throat :(

Kristin, I'm so glad you got STS!!!! You will love it, I promise!!! It's such an awesome, fun program! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Stomach viruses are the worst.

Amelia, how much snow are you guys supposed to get? Is it sticking? Maybe you and the little ones can go sledding! I wanna do that later lol :)

Hello lovelies!! Christmas was good to us, DD had a fever and stuffy nose but she's such a happy girl she was still the best behaved of all the kids. Proud moment. Will do some cardio and abs today if I feel up to it after work-probably will happen :D

Belinda-you've been pushing so hard lately are you doing the same with your recovery? If I get really bad about sleep I take a Tylenol pm and a lavendar Epsom
Salt bath and head straight for bed. Just my idea of a good night.

Great job on keeping it workin during the holidays everyone. Can't wait to rock 2011!!

Good afternoon girls,

We're expecting a blizzard today & tomorrow:eek: I went to the foodstore today and it took twice as long so many people, ugh. Christmas was fun everything turned out great:) Before dinner I'm going to try Tonique Premier (x-mas gift). I need to freeze my Christmas cookies because they are so tempting.

I'm stressed because I'm supposed to go to the NYC Macy's tomorrow to work and the city is expecting 12-18in. of snow:confused: I guess I'll figure it out in the morning.

Belinda - Sorry about the insomnia, could you move your workouts up earlier in the day?

Lori - Awesome gifts:) Who's coming to brunch today?

Amelia - I saw on the news that you guys were getting snow . . . was thinking your children must be thrilled:) I'm guessing even a dusting would be fun for you. Are you still working?

Kristin - Ugh, on the stomach bug especially when your plate is so full before Christmas. Yay on STS, you'll love it:)

Melissa - So did you give notice yet . . . can't wait to hear the reaction?

Heidi - I remember reading you work for Starbuck's so what's the lowest calorie hot & cold drink to order? I usually get a skinny vanilla latte or light carmel frappaccino.

Hi Cookie, Helene, Iris & Trish - I hope your still enjoying the holiday:)

Have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.