COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR DEC 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

I will do Insanity "Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs" plus biceps & tricpes!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! BBL!

Good Morning

So I don't qualify for unemployment, oh well:rolleyes: I will go out looking for another job after the holidays.

DH wants to go to walmart today and pick up a few things we forgot yesterday for christmas so i guess we have to go out again:confused:

Today i will do something on the treadmill...in my bedroom...were its quiet.

Belinda- No worries about the few lbs girl, stinkin' water weight. Last time i weighed was on Monday and i was up 2lbs and im sure its water weight too. We will blast that water weight out of our system in no time;) Yours could be muscle with all the workouts your doing.

Debbie-Glad to hear you son is doing well. Im doing good, the hole were my tooth was is healing pretty well , a little sore but thats it.

Hello to everyone! I will report my workout later today...bbl

Hallo ladies! I did HIIT 30/30 and 4DS LIS cardio premix this morning. My legs were really feeling it after the 30/30 so LIS was intense, which was a weird feeling lol :confused:

Also, I had a huge blowout yesterday at the hole. 1st they offered me a joke of a raise for 2011, which would bring me to where I was when I started THREE years ago, but now I have 4x the responsibility!!!! Also, I asked when am I getting my paycut $$ back (they were supposedly reviewing quarterly). Basically they lied to us; it was never being reviewed and we will never see that $$ again. So I let them have it. I was very professional...until I called the company a POS ;) Guess when next Wednesday comes, it won't be a surprise to them huh?

Cookie, we got out at 3 yesterday because they had the company party. Which I didn't attend haha! I actually had a liquor job which was more than fine by me. Great WO yesterday!

Amelia, congrats on getting laid off LOL!! I never thought I would say that hahah! Now you can relax and find a better job :) Sorry to hear about not being able to get unemployment :( You will find something though!

Kristin, I am with you on the cookies! I did really well last week and now I am just giving in. I will be happy if I maintain this week :(. 1 week til I give notice and 22 days until I'm DONE!!! Wow I can't believe how fast that went. Thank God cuz I can't take anymore.

Belinda, OMG those German gingerbread cookies sound SO good! I never heard of those before. The only German dessert I know of is Stollen, only cuz my great-grandmother ate one every year at Christmastime. I never tried it though.

Hi to anyone who follows!!!! Have a great day ladies!

Melissa-Awesome workout girl, wow! Glad you got a raise but im sorry it wasn't what you expected, sounds crappy how they do things.

Just finished a 45min dog walk around the neighborhood, its in the lower 60's today so it wasn't too chilly

Hey to anyone that follows. Have a good day:)

Hello ladies!! Let me say I'm happy I got to workout today and chose to kill myself w cardio- good ole bodymax 2 style. Whew! I also seem to be up a couple pounds this week which is disappointing but since I've been eating wretchedly I am not surprised.

Belinda: I'm sure you're is muscle gain since you are doing such an amazing job with your rotations! Plus you have to enjoy your last christmas in Germany and all the goodies that go along with it. Please don't offer to send anything again or I may take you up on it!

Melissa, cookie, and all the other lovies keep up the good work and remember to keep your sanity! As much as possible anyway.

Good evening,

After I posted this morning, I did all my workouts! I just forgot to post it!

Amelia -you will find something soon, I keep my fingers crossed! I hope you are right about the weight, lol! Glad your tooth isn't bordering you to much.

Melissa - nice mix of workouts this morning! Sorry, about your work situations. That's sucks! You should try Stollen, it's so good!

Heidi - wow, on BM this morning!

Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.