COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR AUG 8,2011

helened

Cathlete
Just getting us started.

I am heading to the basement to do CLX PC3. One more week and I am done with this phase. Only one more to go. It's been fun and I'm still a fan of the short workouts.

Deb: Yep, I'm hooked..... and a little tender :eek: Is work getting busy with back to school for you?

OK, have a great day everyone. I'd better get to it. :p

Good morning,

Helene - thanks for starting us off today:D I slept in this morning, didn't sleep well last night again:confused: Have fun with your workout today. BTW, I bought all the food I need for this week, Aleisa is doing great with it. We also split a few groceries, which helps!

Lori - glad you feeling much better.

Yesterday I went for a run at the gym at the hotel, DH and I went to the pool afterwards. Late afternoon we had brunch at the hotel. That was nice! Eating was in my cal range, not to much over! Had a blast this weekend with DH.

I will be back to catch up on more personals! Oh, I will do Disc 7 today!

Good morning! Today was B&G. I threw in the extra leg work cuz I had some time to spare. I am in LOVE with this workout!! Kristin, thanks for enabling me ;) Who knew 5lb dumbells could cause so much pain?!

Helene, you are doing awesome with your workouts! Keep it up girl! Oooh I've never been to Great Escapes, always wanted to go. Carrying DD counts as a workout!

Belinda, glad to hear your trip was fun! Awesome that you kept to your eats! Nice job on the workout too :)

Iris, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! Let us know how it goes.

Deb, sounds like you had a fun weekend. ^5 on the killer workouts! :)

Have a great day girls!

Good morning ladies. I cannot believe it is Monday. My cousin is a teacher in Florida and his first day of school is today! :eek: It is so hot down there! I hope he has A/C. Today we have a tee-ball game. We don't plan on doing much except going in the pool and relaxing before the game. I am going to be doing LIC today. I need some low impact, lol. My eating this weekend was horrible!!! Back on the wagon today ;). Of course, tomorrow we are going out to dinner and then there is the cake, lol.

Deb- An Astros fan? How did that happen, lol. My DH made my boys Yankees fans from day one, buying them Yankees onesies, lol.

Belinda- sounds like you had a great day yesterday! Have fun with D7 today.

Melissa- I told ya B & G is awesome. Those walking lunges get me every time. My legs shake and burn, and then there's the second set!

Cookie- Happy Birthday! What are you doing today?

Okay, I believe that catches me up! I will bbl.

Kristin

My workout is done! I also did the extendet stretch, with felt great. Did I mentioned my legs are super sore since Friday's leg workout.

Kirstin - enjoy the pool and game today. Oh, I had a cake yesterday too:p It was delish!:p:p Have fun with LIC today.

Melissa - awesome job on the extra leg workout. B&G is awesome!

Hi to everyone that follows today. BBL!

Hello all! LIC completed! woo hoo! So eating clean so far today, but DH is talking about hot dogs and hamburgers. :mad::eek: Will my willpower hold out?

Kristin

Hey girls, ME lower body split done this morning. I planned on doing a cardio after but i kept getting dizzy:( not sure what thats about?

Everyone Have a great day. Open house today for the kids then they start back on Wednesday...summer flew by.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE!!!:D:D:D

My energy is back!! YAY!! My upper body felt left out of the fun today so I decided to treat it and de-stress with some PUB, the up only premix.

Kristin, wow your cousin goes back early! Aren't you glad you aren't teaching in FL? LOL, I love the Yankee onezies. Gotta teach em early ;) Aren't hamburgers technically clean since the fat drains when you grill 'em? :cool:

Belinda, I love the extended stretch. Maybe I will do that someday lol. I am always too lazy to actually do it when I do STS.

Amelia, wow your kids go back early too! Crazy stuff. Hope you're feeling better!

Off to shower and write up my LAST lab of the semester, yeah!!! Today the lab tech was all excited because she thought she saw my name signed up for organic chem in the fall. I'm like NOPE, I'm done with my chem career but have fun with that haha.

Hi,

Today I took the barre workout at the gym, it was good but seemed to have more arm work in it. I also did 20 min. of a Dance off & Tone it Up DVD I bought at Target . . . it was pretty good as an add on.

Work is a little bit busier but trying to work longer days with more days off:) I also have 2 seasonal projects "Hello Kitty" clothes & Pottery Barn furniture.

Helene - You sound motivated to workout, your up real early:) I'll be doing the shorter workouts in a few months too.

Belinda - It sounds like you had fun. Ugh, on not sleeping . . . is there anything you may have done differently.

Melissa - B&G is one of my favorites, I want to reach for it all the time on leg day. Good luck with your last lab.

Kristin - Older DS still likes to watch the Yankees, because the Astros are so bad. I'm surprised baseball is still going? When they get older believe it or not there is Fall ball.

Amelia - I was planning to do ME lower body but decided to do the Dance DVD, but need to fit that in this week. Don't say that about summer:p, you probably have nice weather till November.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COOKIE:):cool::)

Hi to everyone & Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.