Commit to Fit and Lean June 10, 2009

DebD

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I think Belinda had a Dr.'s appt. today so I decided to start the thread. I hope all goes well with her and she gets a green flag today:)

Be back in a few minutes.

Hi,

I forgot to watch Cathe this morning on QVC:( maybe it's a good thing I may have bought something:)

I'm going to work 1st today because I have to take DS to pick-up his tux for prom tomorrow:) I will do Legs STS 20 hopefully by the end of today.

Cookie - I agree if I mention Cathe either to family, friends or at the gym, people look at me like I have 2 heads. My DH & DS's get it, because they see signs of Cathe all over my house:p When I told DH I was taking the class in the city, he said she is going to think I'm stalking her. Little does he know Cathe has a whole website of stalkers:D

Hi to Belinda, Lori, Amelia & Trish - have fun with your workouts today.

LOL Debbie about a whole website of Cathe stalkers! I too forgot to watch Cathe this morning...im sure we can find a video of it on youtube or on the web. Have fun with your leg workout later

Belinda-How was the doctors appt?

Hey to Trish,Lori and Cookie!

I never did get in a workout yesterday,my sister came over and stayed for most of the day then DH was home and i was outside helping him with the well WHICH still isn't working. It will work for about 30minutes then turn off,thats better than yesterday. So it still isn't completely fixed...Today makes number 5:confused:. The landlord called another man to come out and look at it this evening....cross your fingers that he 'knows' what hes doing.(unlike the other man)

Im starting my workout around 2 today...DH gets home at 3:30 and he will turn on the well pump so i take a very quick shower. Atleast im able to workout now:eek: Im not sure what im doing today....maybe PH so i can get in all my muscle groups then i will do a cc on the treadmill. If thats the case i need to start my workout ealier;)

Hi Girls!

How is everyone? Its pretty quiet around here...and this computer is soooo slow! :mad:

I haven't decided if i am taking a rest day today or not. DS was up early, which means he will be in bed early:) I could go for a run after dinner or I may take it easy.

Deb** I hear ya on the whole cathe thing. I don't even mention it to people b/c I figure they would think I am nuts! Now, if they ask...I will tell. sad thing is most people think I am talking about Kathy Smith. Sure she is o.k but she is no CATHE! So Im thinking...don't dare get those cathe's mixed up cause they ain't the same!

Ameila** Hope you get your workout in today! I bet you feel well rested:)

Belinda** Hope all is well!

Hey to everyone else. I have to fold some clothes then run to the store!

Lori:)

drumroll please.....workout DONE! Yep:D did dble upperbody premix on bm2(minus the warmup)then 35mins on the treadmill and i got some abb work in...90mins in total I wanted to do a cc but my mp3 player was dead.
Burned 590cals. i had to take a sponge bath afterwards but who cares...i feel great;):)

My DH had to work over today,poor thing...he hasn't had a day off in 10days:( he's trying to impress the boss so he can get hired on with the company. (he's still technically working for the temp agency)

well,when he gets home later im heading to the laundry mat to wash some clothes....:mad:

Lori-Did you decide if your taking a rest day?

have a good day

Hi girls,

The last 2 hours, I have been running around with my son. As we're driving to get his tuxedo, I realized we never ordered the corsage. So, I was all over town trying to find someone who would make us one for tomorrow. You would think DS would remind me :mad: since I would be the one picking it up. Well thanks goodness they can have it ready by tomorrow afternoon.

Belinda - Hope to hear how it went tomorrow.

Lori - Did you take a rest day?

Amelia - I'm happy for you that you were able to get your workout in. Sorry still having problems with the water:mad: Must be so frustrating.

About to start my leg workout.

Have a good evening everyone!!

Afternoon girls:)

Hope you're all doing well! My work day started late today. DD's writing workshop had a publishing party @ 11:00 so, I got up around 6:00 to do CC8 (7.5 miles, 522 cals, 55 mins), took DD to school and came back to do Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones core circuits (ouch!). Then went to DD's party (she read her story to the class and parents...it was so sweet). I didn't get to work until 1:00...Heaven! I haven't weighed myself since last week, but my favorite pants are getting too loose to wear which is a good thing;) Looks like I'm dropping a few inches WOOHOO!!!

Belinda - Hope your dr. appt went well for you today:)

Deb - I caught a little bit of Cathe on QVC. Although I didn't see her, the three women that were on discussing RYKA sneakers were all wearing Cathe vests...I thought it was hilarious:) Ooohhh, prom....sounds exciting:) Except the running around hunting for a corsage part:confused:

Lori - So, are you resting today or what?

Amelia - YAY!! You got to workout:) Spongebaths aren't so bad depending on who's doing the sponging (wink, wink). Nice cal burn chica;)

Cookie - I don't know if Cathe would want anyone to hang out on the RT w/o paying...I hate that there is only one this year. I know after meeting her on thursday I will be kicking myself for not signing up. Nice wo yesterday! How are you holding up with your schedule?

Gotta run.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.