Comfy bra suggestions

sancho

Cathlete
Hi All,

Well, with the carefree days of a braless summer coming to an end, I'm dreading the fall wardrobe which doesn't include tank tops with built in bras. I'm determined to find a bra this year that I don't hate wearing. Any suggestions? I'm small and don't need support, but do need modest enhancement. I HATE things snug around my back. In the past, I've worn a strapless from VS because I don't have to worry about brastraps showing. But maybe if I tried something different I would be more comfortable. I wear a size small in tops, but my bra is a 36B(barely) because I hate the tight elastic around my back. I'm willing to spend to get something I love. I keep bras a long time, so I'm okay with an investment. The VS bras I have are probably 10 years old and still in fine shape.

Any advice or suggestions?????

I recently discovered a couple from Gap Body that I really like. Wandered in there only b/c VS wasn't carrying my size (32 B). My sister just mentioned that VS has a new bra that is awesome. I can't recall the name though.

Not sure if that helps at all
Heather

I second Gap. I'm not very well endowed myself & VS isn't really made for ladies like us--I've had terrible luck w/their bras. Gap fits perfectly.

well, I went to a C/D pretty fast when I was young so I don't even remember what being a b cup is like (not bragging here, literally groaning), but i wear bali bras. (apparently SUNBEAM owns bali and maidenform and a bunch of other bras). I find that bali bras are comfortable and you have a lot of choices onto what level of suppport you want. I like their cotton/microfiber stuff...

I'm smaller than I've ever been since leaning out (34a) and had to purchase all new bras. Because of the I've just discovered Joe Boxer bras. They are really comfy everyday "utility" bras. Nothin' fancy, just gettin' the job done. :)

Heather,
I just found out that Victoria's Secret carries my size (32c) online but not in stores. So check online if you don't find the size you want in the mall.
Lisa

I'm recommending a bra I'd never heard of before until two weeks ago! My girlfriend (she's a DD) went to Macy's to actually get fitted properly. She walked out w/ two of these Wacoal Bras - each was $60. She is amazed by how awesome and comfortable they are. Since finding this out I've had two other neighbor friends say that, if you can spend the money, they are really comfortable and last quite a while if you don't put them in the dryer. This didn't just come from those more "well-endowed" :) Anyway, here is a link. I'm fixing to head to Macy's once kids are in school to get one for myself!

http://www.wacoalbras.com/

I was just thinking yesterday that I need to get a professional bra fitting. My bras are just not comfortable and I think I'm wearing the wrong size. I have 34 D's, 34DD's and 36 D's and none of them feel right.

That's pretty much me too. I love the Victoria's Secret cotton NO UNDERWIRE (hate those!) bra's. They have just the right amount of padding to make my shirts look a little better.

Here's a link:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EC-241063&page=1&cgname=OSBRPSIGZZZ&rfnbr=5710

and a picture:

V287196_CROP1.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.