Colorado Cathe-ites!

hokypoky

Cathlete
Hi everyone! It sounds like we all want to meet each other, let's just go ahead and plan it! I've never done ANYTHING like this before, so please help me out. From the last post, here's where we are from:

Suz-Wyoming/Ft.Collins
Karin-Boulder
Christina-Boulder
Lisa-Denver
Terri-Denver
Ciddy-Highlands Ranch
Jillie-Colorado Springs
Dayna-Colorado Springs

And Penny, who started the post, wherever you are ... come join us!

Is Denver the obvious meeting place? Or the mountains? And what type of get-together should we do? Dinner? Overnight? Are weekends better? July? August?

For me, I don't mind driving a couple hours. Weekends are better for me. I'm flexible on dates. Your turn ...
:)

I think that would be a lot of fun. The end of the summer would actually work better for me. I know August or Sept. is a couple of months away, but my schedule is so hectic for the next several weeks. I'd like to really be able to enjoy a get together, but if that's too long for everyone else I can try to work something out. As far as a meeting place or what we will do I am open to anything..dinner...barbecue...whatever.:)

Hey I'm flexible, Ciddy - September will get a *little* tricky with my kids going back to school. Where are our midwest girls? :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.