Cleaning up questions.

Shantabulous

Cathlete
So I'm looking over the packing list and thinking about what I need to pack and what I'll be packing for the gym each day. Does Cathe's health club provide towels for showering? Or should I plan on throwing in one from the hotel? And does everyone actually shower and do their hair and such? I know that I get COMPLETELY drenched during a workout, so a shower will definitely be in order. Just hope I have enough time since I'm guessing there may be a line for the showers??

I called the gym and they do rent towels $2.00 for full size, $1 for small. As for clean up some people will shower at the gym. Most just do like a camping cleanup with baby wipes and change into a dry outfit. After the Saturday afternoon class, the buses return to the hotels and people shower and cleanup there before returning for dinner. Hope that helps some.

Jean

I am so glad you asked this because I was wondering the same thing. Since time is going to be short, I plan on using baby wipes and a clean outfit. I am hoping for the best with my hair.

I am with you though, I sweat buckets with any of Cathe's workouts. So I guess we will all be a sweaty mess together.

Lisa

I am so glad you asked this because I was wondering the same thing. Since time is going to be short, I plan on using baby wipes and a clean outfit. I am hoping for the best with my hair.

I am with you though, I sweat buckets with any of Cathe's workouts. So I guess we will all be a sweaty mess together.

Lisa

We will definitely be a huge group of sweaty messes! I went for the first time last year and was self-conscious about not having time for a full shower, but honestly not many people bother doing it. The lines are too long and by the time you're done, the next activity is ready to start; I think you get more out of the experience by by-passing things that waste time (yes, in this ONE case, like showers lol). The baby wipes definitely come in handy. The only time I would try to get a shower is right after Friday's class before dinner, but on Saturday it doesn't really matter between classes. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.