\\\\\ ---- clean & tidy TGIFriiiiiii-day ---- /////

Kate - I totally want to get a food scale also and been wanting one for awhile, but we've been put on a budget by our financial advisor, lol. We meet with him again in a couple weeks and we're on a plan to save for our kids' college and my retirement. If I put in extra hrs, then it's my money to play with but this month not too many extra hrs. We'll see, but let me know how you like your scale.

Lisa

Lisa, I have a digital food scale and I love. It helps me stay honest when tracking my calories. It also has a feature that will subtract the weight of the plate or cup when I weigh stuff which is really helpful too. I hope you can get some extra hours.
Morris, the doctor said I would be out of running for 1 month. It still bothers me and the doctor was not in today so I have to wait until the end of June to find out. As long as it bothers me I am not running which kills me but I don't want to end not working out at all.
Kate, sounds like you are having a good day with DD's at home.
Anne, welcome back - good luck at your recital!
Robin, I have always worn shoes to workout so working out barefoot is weird to me.

So I did AOS Elevation from the training DVD. I watched some of the form pointers the other night and it really helped me today. I liked that you could do the workout as many times as you wanted while you are learning. My lunch was not 100% clean (greek pasta salad w/ shrimp) but it was all organic and the portion was reasonable. I am so jealous because my friend used to work with me, quit and found a new job that he just loves. It just reminded me that I really need to get my resume ready. So I am off to work on that now.

Colleen, good luck with your resume. I always dread brushing mine up more than actually doing it. I hope your job hunt goes well.

Lisa, did you get your UB work out in? A financial planner is a great idea. I'm bad about budgeting.

Robin, sorry about the FD with Tracey. That's no fun. Did you get to the pool today?

Kate, I can tell Jim you may be coming--he's working the door at the recital. He'll have a ticket for you.

Klaudia, how was the last day of school? Did Danica have fun? What are your other little monkeys up to?

Angie, I'm glad you had a nice walk with a friend today. That sounds nice.

Morris, did you get the lawn done? I need to water my flowers.

Katie, I know how much you hate Friday, are you going to stay late at work today? :p

The massage was wonderful. I found a fantastic masseuse. I'm trying to go once a month to keep everything loose. I hate having knotted up muscles. I'm doing laundry now and I think I'll go for a run later. It's absolutely gorgeous here today--sunny and 73, no humidity! This is why I live in MI...

bbl

anne

Anne, I;m loving the weather today too! Glad you enjoyed your massage!
I'll be coming late to the recital...probably 8...hopefully not any later, JULIA!:p

Colleen, My scale has the same feature. Used it this afternoon - WONDERFUL!:D
Get to work on that resume!!!
Sorry about the running!

Lisa, I need to work up a budget for us. We are good saver...well, I am....but a budget would help Mike (and me) better see where our money goes.

MORRISMORRISMORRIS
Recipe for Bday cake!!!
This is technically BREAD but would make a fantastic cake for your boys!

http://www.recipegirl.com/2007/05/05/chocolate-banana-bread-2/

Gina just downed 2 slices....then I told her it was full of J's prunes.... and she still liked it! NO SUGAR! yay!!!

kate, thanks for the recipe!!!

lisa, we are on a budget too - i hate it!

colleen, ita about it being worse to not wo at all. you sound very disciplined with your weighing and measuring.

anne, welcome back! your day sounds great.

lawn max done! i am so frustrated by our house not selling. i am ready to drop the house to unload it, but dh is not. we set our move dates as the end of july. i pray someone wants it soon. eats are fantastic so far. i am meeting 2 girlfriends out for dinner tonight, but i will have something as clean as possible and tidy. no dessert!

Morris, The house selling would be VERY frustrating!:mad::mad:
Good job on lawnmax!
Have a great dinner tonight!

okokokok...... we're going out. not sure if we'll make it to see the grad.... but we're leaving the house sans kids.
eats are on-track.... hope they sray that way!

Have fun on your date, Kate! Hey, that rhymes.

Morris, sorry about the house not selling, that must be frustrating.

I don't know what's for dinner yet. Jim's downstairs working out. I think we're going to get a movie to watch tonight.

I'll see you all tomorrow!

anne

Anne, Sounds like a nice relaxing night..... dinner & movie .... Enjoy!

Julia went to bed/sleep crazy-early:confused::confused::confused:
Waiting for the inlaws to get here. I do love them but it would take an act of God for them to get somewhere on time!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.