clean-tidy-kate'sgoingtodisney-friday

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Oh Kate, I sincerely am praying that you guys are healthy this morning and can just really enjoy your trip. ((HUGS)) to you and your fam. Have a wonderful time. I assume you're up and almost ready to go. Say hi to Mickey for us! :)

And Katie, CONGRATS on that hb girl!!! So fun. Love "skunk" :) - LOL.

Had a frustrating time this morning trying to pick up these travel cards for the girls. You have to pay for everything governmental with stamps from the treasury general. Well, we've gone twice and twice they've given us the wrong stamps. I had to take the girls out of school to do this too. SO annoying. Now we have to go another time and go get new stamps. Ugh. Not going to let it run my day though.

Got some cleaning and baking to do. Mormons coming for dinner again tonight.

Slept in so need to workout this afternoon as well. Crazy times...

I'll try to check in later!

Good Morning Girls !

Kate- I hope you are on your way to Florida & everyone gets healthy (fast) and stays that way !!!!!
Are you going to Sea World ??

Angie- sorry for your frustration . I hope they get it right next time !!

I slept until 6:30 this morning !!! :)
Am still waking up, but I think I'll do spinning this morning.:D

Today is my youngest daughters birthday. I feel REALLY old now, because she is turning the same age as some of your SISTERS !!!
She is 19 today!!!:p:eek::D
I made her cupcake cake yesterday, and will make the frosting and ice it today.
We're taking her to the Olive Garden today (her choice) .

Hi everyone else !!!!

I am back . Change of plans for my workout. Dh is taking 1/2 day off today so I asked him if he wants to take advantage of the 80 degree day today and get out for a good 3 or 4 mile walk. He said yes, so I didn't spin this morning. Instead I finally did Pure Barre ! OH MY !
That was for you Kate ! It's a killer. I can see how you are loving it and also how it would reshape the lower bod !!!!!!! OUCHIE !!!!!
It was perfect for me today and I HEART my new workout !! :) :)

Time for a breakfast smoothie ! :)

Glad you are feeling good this morning Katie ! :)

Why did I think Kate was leaving tomorrow? Because I can't keep track of my own schedule, much less anyone else's? Ha! Kate, I hope M is feeling better and you all have a great time!

Angie, sorry for the frustration, that is no fun.

Becky, you sound great today, I'm glad you slept.

Hi Katie!

Klaudia and Nina, thanks! Nina, I would love to shop for you.

Klaudia, I've been following your thoughts about running. If you don't like it, don't do it. Life is too short to do work outs you don't enjoy.

Colleen, how did your presentation go?

Wendy, how are things in Cali?

Lisa, are you feeling good?

Clintonya, did you already tell us what's on tap for this weekend? Do you get to rest at all?

I had a rough day yesterday, I don't know what my problem is except for PMS. I'm sure that's what it is, but knowing that doesn't help with the funk for some reason. Oh, well, I'm sure I'll feel better soon. Tap was very fun last night, as always. Tonight I'm volunteering at a charity poker tournament for the Michigan Women's Hall of Fame. A friend is going with me to pass out chips and such. I guess it's pretty easy and it will get me out of the house, which is good. Tomorrow I have an all day shopping trip with two girlfriends, so that will be fun. Maybe I'll find a new outfit to wear when I pick TCB up from the airport. He'll be here a week from Monday! I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Okay, I have to be extra super productive today. Wish me luck! Happy Friday, everyone!

anne

Good Morning Everyone!

I felt much better this morning so I ran for 2 miles and did KPC (everything but combo 1 and abs). I am trapped in meetings from 9 to 4 (I hope someone provides lunch) and then I am packing up and going home. We celebrated DH's bday last night since he got the dates confused and will be working late tonight.

Kate, I hope everyone is healthy and you have a wonderful trip!
Anne, presentation was fine - I just hate doing them on top of a busy week. Have fun tonight.
Becky, that's nice you can get out and enjoy the nice weather. I hope to do that this weekend.
Angie, sorry your morning was so frustrating - hope the rest of the day is easier
Clintonya, that is so nice DH is planning a trip for you. Arlington is a nice area and there are lots of free museums in DC so you should have a great time! I should be able to meet you when you come up unless something changes.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning-

Kate, I hope you will soon be landing in Fl and that everyone is feeling good!:)

Nina, sounds like your day went good yesterday! You got a lot accomplished!

Angie, so many new things to learn, I am sure it feels overwhelming at points – you are doing great keeping a positive attitude!

Becky, glad you slept well! Happy birthday to your daughter! Does pure barre also work the abs/core well? I need some help there asap :)

Hi Katie!

Anne, nothing too exciting going on this weekend – it’s the last two weekends before recital so lots of practice! Vacation is just 33 days away and we all need it! Sorry for the funk yesterday – you have a fun weekend planned so hope that helps some :)

Colleen, glad you are feeling better. Maybe we can get a coffee or something, I will let you know more when it gets closer, but it’s looking like we will probably be there july 16-17 & probably take the metro into the city on fri during the day and maybe head over to Georgetown on sat.

Did kpc yesterday and probably will do lic this evening. I usually just drop off Jasmin at dance and then w/o after that, but costumes have been coming in so if they are in for her class will have to stay, so may not have time to w/o. They have the temp for Sunday here at 99 degrees! Will bbl.

Clintonya

hey everyone!

kate, i hope mike is better and you are on your way - that is so awful.

anne, what plans do you have for you and tcb when he comes? old navy is having a sale this weekend if you need more shopping....

becky, have you never talked to your doc about your insomnia? i never thought i had it, until now. i guess it is NOT normal to be up and down all night and average less than 4 hrs of sleep:rolleyes: i am still on rozeram, which is a synthetic melatonin. last night it did not work:mad:, but i was also a bit keyed up from being gone all day. when my rx runs out i will try the straight melatnoin. i think you said you take 1.5 mg? how soon before bed do you take it?

colleen, great wo! how was dinner out? where did you go?

angie, enjoy your friends for dinner. what are you cooking? it stresses me out to cook for other people.

hi katie, by katie. can you send me the link to your vacation site?

clintonya, any fun weekend plans?

lisa, how did the appt go?

i ran this morning and did abs and some leg work. yoga later for sure. otherwise, i am coping with a jet lagged husband and tons of stuff to do. bbl

Another drive-by!

Nina, we go to Nags Head/Kill Devil Hills NC. We use www.villagerealtyobx.com to book our vacation home - love that company! Anything else I can tell ya?

I felt quite pukey this morning - baby skunk must be working on her big brain today or something. I'm about to eat lunch (anyone else love going out to eat alone?) so that should settle her down!

Hey girls!

Another bust of a day yesterday-no workout and ice cream:eek: Back on the wagon today. Spent the morning cleaning then went to my neighbor's house for coffee:) Just got done with lunch and I need to vaccum then do Leaner Legs. I'll still get in 5 days this week, so not too bad. And my brother flew in from NYC today and he'll be here for almost 3 weeks! Oh, and my youngest SIL invited all 3 girls to stay the night tomorrow:)

Angie, the red tape in France is ridiculous! I LOL when I saw your "The Mormons are coming" Have fun!

Becky, happy birthday to you baby! You must've been one yourself when she was born!

Anne, thanks for the understanding. I really want to be a runner, but I can't seem to get past the mental block-it's like I'm dreading it instead of looking forward to it. And I feel like a failure. Blah. I'm gonna go back to my kickbox, hiit, bootcamp, step, and incline walks-there's enough variety and no dread. Hope your day is productive and that you find some great deals tomorrow!

Colleen, glad to hear you're feeling better! Great workout!

Clintonya, holy heat wave! It's supposed to get up to 80* here today:) Great workouts!

Nina, you DO sound so fresh and rested! Thanks for the vote of confidence-I'm going to do some pulls/chins at the playground today just cause I can!! How do you like the new book? I need a trip to the library-maybe tomorrow!

Katie, my mornig sickness always kicked in around week 7-8. I hope it passes you by! Enjoy your lunch!

Kate, I hope everything is ok with Mike and the kiddos! Hugs and feel good vibes coming at ya!

Hi all,

It's amazing how slow our thread is without Kate to keep us moving!

Busy day here. Never got my WO in. :( Who was I kidding? I was in the kitchen or cleaning all afternoon. I guess the good part is that there was no time for mindless snacking.

Klaudia, sounds like things are going well/busy with you. I hear you on the frustration and failure thing. Sometimes I have to remember to just do what works for me! Have fun with your brother.

Katie, I love that you're referring to baby skunk as "her" - wishful thinking? :) Hope you enjoyed your lunch.

Nina, sorry you didn't sleep well. I can't imagine getting 4 hours a night. I don't function well on less than about 7. And I can seriously go a whole night without moving! I made stuffed shells for dinner. I'm not a super cook so I have to pick something easy. Also made banana bread from a bunch of bananas in my freezer in brownies. I was proud b/c I did well with pc.

Clintonya, great job continuing to get those WOs in even with a busy sched. I can't believe it's going to be so hot for you! YIKES. I'm sure in AZ it's already in the 90s. I miss the heat there. I LOVED AZ.

Colleen, where did you go for birthday dinner? Sorry you're stuck in meetings all day. Hope they are going by quickly. Did you get lunch?

Anne, I totally vote for a new outfit. that would be way fun. I loved the pic you posted y'day by the way. Very cute.

Becky, hope you enjoyed your walk. That sounds great. You and Kate have really got me looking into pure barre. I'm really looking for something to shape my legs but not bulk them. I'm so afraid of lifting heavy for legs for some reason. I'm short and have muscular legs and just feel like they're already big. Ugh, decisions.

Hi to Wendy and Lisa... and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone else but I'm tired so I'm not thinking clearly.

Have we totally lost Robin and Dr Becky?

I'm going to read and go to bed.

Night all...

Klaudia, how fun to have your brother in town! I hope you enjoy his visit.

Katie, sorry for the upset tummy, did lunch go down well?

Nina, TCB and I are going to cook a lot and go shopping. There are a bunch of places I want to show him around town, like a really cool music store (he plays guitar) as well as the local campus and our city market. Also, I'm sure Katie's place is great, but I've used http://www.sunrealtync.com/vacation-rentals-outer-banks-north-carolina-sun-realty to find rentals in the Outer Banks. I like the towns on Hatteras Island, but it's very quiet there with almost nothing to do, so it depends on what your preferences are.

Clintonya, your girls' recital is early! Mine is still a month away (thank goodness because I don't know the dances yet).

Colleen, did someone give you lunch?

Okay, I have to take a shower and get ready. I'm still in my jammies, yikes!

anne

Kate, where are you ?? I hope everything is okay !!!!

Nina, I've talked to several doctors about my sleep problems. I've been on Rozerim, Lunesta, Sonata , and allllllllll of those type sleep meds. None worked for me, or if they did, they quit after a week or two.
On my own and out of desperation, I tried Melatonin. I take 1 mg of sublingual as I get into bed, but also I take an OTC sleepaide, which is basically just a low dose of benedryl and I take that an hour or so before bedtime and NOW , FINALLY , I sleep !!!
I just got to the point where I HAD to sleep. I wasn't sleep at all some nights and then a couple hours here and there. FOUR hours was a marathon ! Ugh, BAD memories !!!

No walk for us but instead we got Brayden and he came over and we played and played and played ! Walked the dogs in the neighborhood, played football, trucks, and played on the swings. We cooked hotdogs out and had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows. Then had cake and ice cream - with the birthday girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and Olive Garden was good. I ordered off the healthy menu and had apricot chicken with broccoli and asparagus. GOOD stuff.

GREAT day !

See you in the morning !

Hi CT ladies! I've been reading, but haven't had much time to post. I did go to the dr. yesterday and confirmed the pg. Anyway, tentative due date is New Year's Eve/Day. I don't go back until June for my first u/s. Been super busy with work and house hunting again. Can't believe how much time house hunting takes.

Katie - LOVE the u/s pic!!!
Angie - How frustrating re: the stamps.
Nina - Are you still looking for a home or giving it a rest for now?

Okay, sorry to cut the personals short...P is whining for something and I smell something so I think a diaper change is in need. Be back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.