^^**^^Clean & Tidy Humpday^^**^^

dlandkk808

Cathlete
Hello ladies! Thought I'd start us off since it's almost morning for most of you!

Klaudia - DH is Hawaiian and first birthdays are a very big deal so we're having a big party. Bigger than I would ever plan, but we saw the place and now I'm getting more excited. Menu sounds good. I totally need to get on that and make one also.

Nina - Hope the vet job works out in November and yay for avoiding the munchies!

Kate - That would be so cool if you could come to Pomai's party! Still dealing with payroll? I got mine done on Monday and so glad to get it out of my hair. Is J still a little stuffy and runny? P is not as stuffy anymore but really runny now. Snot everywhere, lol!

Angie - It is funny how I'm ending my day now and you're about to start yours. Do you track your cals daily?

Good morning Katie! I know you're going to be up soon as well.

Anyway, ended up doing GS chests this am and no walk because lucky me had to wait to be the last mom to get her dd fitted for her uniform. Grr...I was there for an hour and then there was only 20 minutes until practice was done so no walk. Well, going for a run tomorrow am and do GS tri's. Eats have been clean, but I think I over ate at dinner. Why do I do that? Anyway, see you guys in a few hours!!

Lisa

Oh and I almost forgot to say that DH was taking a video of my kids and got me in there too (which I wasn't aware of), but was happy to see that my arms are finally getting really toned! I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything because you go a little more down and I'm still sporting some flabby abs, but I was quite surprised to see that. Totally didn't expect it because when I look at myself in the mirror I can't see my progress, but more of what I wish was different, kwim? My clothes have been fitting looser, but my belly is still soft and jiggly. If I ate better I'm sure it wouldn't be, but oh the struggles and why I need you ladies in this check-in all the more! ;)

Lisa

Lisa, ^5 on toned arms!! I am jealous!!

Yesterday was a very good eating day - probably could have included more veggies but there were no cheats so that is a plus.

Today is a super busy day - appointments all day, meeting at lunch, and meeting at 5 pm right after work (to talk about possibly doing some neurofeedback). Chris will have to get Collin from school and be in charge of dinner so we will see how that goes!

WO this morning will be sort of informal - need to do PT exercises, some lower body, and some core.

BBL

GOOD MORNING GIRLS !!

Burn circuit two today .

I found out I'm getting my tower tomorrow !!! :) :) Now I have to decide if I want to start STS over with the tower or wait till SHOCK CARDIO is out !

I had a weird night of waking up and laying there all night, then was finally in a deep sleep & the alarm went off. :(

Lisa - YAY for toned arms !!!
Katie-good luck with your xtra busy day !

Getting ready to work out......... bbl

Becky

Good morning! That's awesome that it's Wednesday already! This week is flying!

Lisa, I could've written your post! My arms/chest/shoulders/back - I'm ok w/ those - but this freakin' belly!!!!:mad::mad::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: It literally does NOT match the rest of my body.
Glad Pomai's not stuffy! I'll take runny over stuffy any day. Is she coughing w/ the nasal drip? Julia has a sad little cough.
GS sounds great! That's on my WO menu for next week!:D

Katie, Good job on good eats! I'm right there w/ ya! Feels so good, doesn't it?
Hope your busy day is good to you!

Becky, Have a great WO!
Glad your tower is coming to you!
Do you have to wake up to an alarm???:confused:

-
Last night Mike wanted PIE!!! BUt I resisted - yeehaw!!! I ate so well and have been wo'ing so hard - hated to ruin my progress.
My chest and back are ON FIRE from 4ds 2x the last couple days. I have never known DOMS like this. It hurts to move my arms in either direction and my chest ACHES just sitting still. Is it a sickness that we LOVE this?!?!?:p:D:D

Builderman is coming over today to go over things w/ the excavator and electrician. Still moving forward on plans, but maybe won't start til the spring.

WO will be cardio - I thnk HiLo Med Ball, that one's sounding fun right now and now that I know the moves better I cn really get into it.

Eats will be spot-on!

Off to pack Gina's lunch and get the house around for the day.... laundry - the thankless job.....:p

Angie, Is all well over the pond?

Steph, Still thinking of you!

BEcky, HOw was that cake?

ok...I'm gone for real!

Kate- I have laundry staring at me as well. I'm tackling it today.
I so rarely wake with an alarm, because I am such an early riser....but I just finally got to sleep sometime after 4 and DH's alarm went off just after 5 !!:confused::confused::confused:
Cake - I made it , but didn't eat it ! I can always resist what I bake for some reason. Hubby liked it though. ;)
Did you bake the pie you mentioned ?? I LOVE pie !!!:)

ok. NOW I am going to workout. ...............................REALLY !!! :p ha

becky, i am IMPRESSED! no way i couldve skipped that dessert!
i have perfeted the art of sleeping thru mike's a;arm. i raerly hear it.:D
no, i didnt bake the pie...mike bought a lemon meringue one.

katie, have fun @ work!:rolleyes::p ju just got up.....slept thru the night - yes!!!!

Hey ladies freakin' bellywop here to check in. I can tone my arms up nicely if I watch my carbs ...cake...cookies...chips. But my core..

Lisa Wtg firm arms. They always look nice. When I got my flu shot the nurse kept telling me to relax my arm. I was relax. I guess she doesn't do Cathe.

Katie let's us know how dinner turned out.

Becky you got an email from cathe about the tower!! :eek::eek: Yikes I did not check my email y-day. i'll check it soon.

Kate good going with the clean eats. On the biggest loser the guy said something about calories burn vs calories eaten. When there is more burn??? something something I'll llook it up. ^ 5s on the DOMS now you need some good cardio...me to.

Yday they tried to work me to death. My coworkers came into work at 7 but I got there at 8 am ..we worked until 7:15 pm putting out alot of Christmas stuff. Today I'm off. I need to go shopping for veggies and fruits plu a baby shower gift. Hello discount!

Morning!

Woke up early cause of a wrong number call and decided to start my day-thank goodness Darrin put the coffee on before he left. Should be a quiet day here-going to take Nevena to the library and out for a few grocery staples and then drop off Danica at dance at 4:30-Darrin will pick her up at 6:) Workout will be cardio-I'm leaning toward kickbox-maybe KPC? Eats were good til last night when I took a spoon to the ice cream in the freezer-just to dig the chocolate bits out of it! I am sorely lacking in willpower!

Lisa, yay for the rockin' arms! I think we all tend to focus on our supposed flaws instead of the good stuff. My issue right now is the number on the scale-it's driving me crazy! Have a good night!

Katie, hope your day goes by quick! Great job on the eats!

Becky, I wish I could resist cake! I think that's one of the reasons I don't bake-I'd eat it all! Have a good workout!

Kate, I'm sore from doing 4DS once! My butt, hammies, and calves are on fire from legs on Monday! You're crazy strong woman! I have to dust today-I'd way rather do laundry! Awesome willpower!

fly by as i am off to get finn to school and meet this vet. awesome run this am and abs. need to do some leg work later. i am okay with my arms and abs and back. my legs are strong, but bulkier than i like. i just want that scale number down! eats were great y-day - few mini york pattties, but not bad. today needs to be spot on, despite this job stress. bbiab for personals

Hi again !

Robin, I never got a notice but checked on the site....put in my phone number and it told me it will be here tomorrow ! YAY!! :D

CLX burn circuit 2 is done and I added a 20 min. TM walk/run/hill HiiT-type workout I found in a magazine. Was short but intense.

I took the REALAGE test yesterday and it came up that (my actual age is 46) my realage is 38 !!!!! I was happy with that !!
ONE THING that was marked as I could improve was that I could add intensity to my workouts !!! REALLY ??? I honestly think I must have answered something incorrectly ! I think with doing STS, CLX , all other Cathe workouts, TM, bike , hiking & KB's ......I couldn't get TOO much more intense !!!
Think it was a mistake ???
I honestly expected corrections in other areas, but NOT exercise !!!!:eek::eek:

Loved BL last night. I cried through all of Abby's story . How do you go on after that ??? :(:(:(

Have a great Wednesday !

Becky

Thanks becky! I think that the test result were a mistake too.

Nina good luck with the meeting.

klaudia don't worry about dark chocolate chips...good eats

I'm fatigued so no w/o for me but class stretch.

robin, cs sounds like just what i need!
wtg on workmax!:p
whats the word on your tower? i cant wait to work chest w/ it!!!:D:D

klaudia, oh man, ive def done that w/ the ic before! tg we dont have any right now!

nina, hope it goes well w/ the vet!

becky, wtg o real age! idsay intebnsity is NOT lacking!:eek: wierd:confused:

YAAAY my tower is coming tomorrow...I'm calling in sick tomorrow for sure.

How about you Kate when are you going to get it?

My DD dinner plans were off last night. I think she has a stomach bug. she home from school today.

Last edited:
robin, my tower's tmrw too:D
poor jazlyn - no fun to be sick on your bday! hope she gets feeling better today!:(

Hey girls, I'm here. We had a busy morning/day. Anna's little friend came over before we went to gym/dance classes since her parents were working. She was so quiet and I tried to speak english to her b/c I know her parents want me to but she really doesn't know any. I did some motioning and translating too.

Anyway, the "gym class" teacher didn't show (some things are so strange here) so we just did dance. Then we went to my friend Rebekah's for lunch and got home around 3. I thought she was going to make quiche lorraine but her oven broke so she made stuffed peppers instead which were fine by me! I didn't eat my "early" breakfast so my afternoon snack was doubled (2 pieces of toast with pb and banana instead of 1 piece) and I'm feeling better now.

WO this AM was CBB (Cardio Core & Balance). I'm sore in weird ways from doing this WO three days in a row. My traps in particular from these elbow throw things. Weird.

Anyway, probably mini chicken pizzas on whole wheat toast for dinner.

Lisa, so exciting about P's birthday party! I don't track my calories daily but just basically eat the insanity program's 300 block meals 5-6 times per day. WTG on the toned arms! I have "skinny" arms but want to see muscle!

Becky, how was CLX? Weird response on the real age test! At least you know that's not really an issue!

Katie, have a good busy day - beware of Chris' dinner! It might be cold yucky cookies. :) I'm so glad your PT is going so well.

KATE! I could not relate more on the belly issue! Sometimes it just causes me all kinds of strife and I have to remember the more important things in life. It's so frustrating what pregnancy did to my body... not fair. I think it's difficult that every morning I'm watching these perfect bodies on my WOs and it's hard not to compare! WTG resisting the pie!

Robin, I loved your FB post. I LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas and want to put up our tree around Nov 1! :) We're leaving for the states like the 18th or something so we'll only have a tree up for a couple weeks. LOL about calling in sick for your tower! :) Sorry about Jaz - bummer!

Klaudia, STOP weighing yourself. If you're happy with how you look, what does it matter what the scale says? Get rid of it. You know you're fit and beautiful. You guys are making me want to do 4DS!

Nina, I love how you always have "awesome" runs! Keep it up, you continue to inspire me! And read my words to Klaudia re: the scale! Who cares, you're beautiful and probably in better shape than anyone you know so shake it off. The number means nothing!

OK, I think I'm caught up!

Hi Anne!

STEPHANIE! CHECK IN!!!!

PATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you!

BBL!

(my scroll down knob on my mouse isn't working and it's driving me crazy!)

Angie wow busy morning and afternoon but your eats are great.

Breakfast I had egg white omelet with cheddar cheese. I must buy some white cheese, I heard that is better than darker cheese.

Hi Everyone!

Overslept this morning so I am doing my recovery workout tonight and then Max Interval Plyo tomorrow. I can't wait until this week is over so I can be caught up. My evenings have been really busy because I didn't have much free time this weekend. I was hoping to have some time to relax tonight but that is not looking likely.

Lisa, I forgot to answer your question yesterday about Insanity. I am getting good results from the program and they would be even better if I could get my diet in check. I really like it because I am pushing myself harder than ever.
Robin, wow you had a really long day yesterday. I am the opposite of you - the anti-Christmas. I don't get in the mood until about 2 weeks before.
Angie, keep enjoying the rest week. Month 2 is a killer.
Klaudia, sorry you were awaken early but hopefully you got some stuff done.
Nina, good luck with the vet meeting.
Kate, WTG on resisting the pie. How long will your addition take?
Katie, let us know how the neurotransmitter thing goes. It sounds interesting.
Becky, that tool is flawed - your workouts are intense!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.