<><><>clean-tidy-hump-day<><><>

The museum was a bust! One floor was closed for renovations and the floor that was open didn't really interest the girls. At least it was free!!

SOOOO tired... still have not connected with advisor lady. So annoyed. She gave me her cell and said call any time today. I left a message 2.5 hours ago. UGH.

Off to bed. (shhh, don't tell anyone it's only 8)

See y'all tomorrow.

'night angie. 8pm is my favorite bedtime:D:D
kate, sorry about the museum. good day to cook perhaps?

robin, that is plain nuts!! def warrents a trip to the er, or t least a call to poison control. what kind of fish did you have?

b and g done, bills paid, tasks done! and, here come my busy boys. aidan is so funny. he walks no where - he runs. and he is so tiny, it is funny. he looks like a baby doll. must post pics soon. anyone buy frozen fish regularly? if so, what brand is good? i am giving up on fresh fish in florida i think - too hard to get it when it truly is fresh, and too expensive!!​

did hilo med ball again....so fun!
headed to chiro & groceries

angie, is she aware of the time difference?

nina, wtg, ms. productive!:D
would love to see some new pics! i need to update too!
sorry abt the fish fiasco!:p im no help - only eat it in restaurants

Nina: I find it ironic that fresh fish is expensive in Florida! That's not fair! I'm sorry about the impending divorce- hopefully in time the drama will lessen. Max runs everywhere too, but he is 2 1/2 and a big boy so he's like a smallish tornado. :D

Kate: I like hi / lo med ball too- may have to dig that out this week. :D

Robin: If that happened to my kids, I would be en route to the hospital while calling poison control, dh and my pediatrician all at the same time. Crazy is right.

Kids had their first official day of preschool- had a good day. Yay!

patti, glad pre-k went well!! how often do they go?

-
waiting to grill me some BURGERS, BABY!!! and I's HONGRY!!!:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:eek:
Got groceries.....now when is M gonna be home!!??

Feels like fall here so I've got a pot of black bean turkey chili simmering away:) Gonna make some corn bread to go with. And it stopped raining! So I get to run outside in a bit-maybe even before dinner if Darrin can hurry!

Steph, glad you have a diagnosis. I think my cycles tend to fluctuate with stress too-last month I was a week late and not pg. Either that or I'm just gettin' old! I think I might start up with P90X when school starts then shift to STS in a few months.

Colleen, glad to hear Chris is on the mend. I had a tough time doing drop set push ups while on vacation and I took 30 second rest in between-I hate 'em!

Kate, Dancia loves it! I'll have to post some pics once we get her desk and some artwork on the walls.

Patti, no worries! We just get worried when we don't hear from you in awhile. Check in when you feel like it! It does feel good to be getting stuff done although I'm starting to feel flabby and sloth like-no weights in over a week besides some body weight stuff! Hitting them hard tomorrow!

Nina, I got the plum colored suit. Fits nice-the butt has decent coverage and sits onthe hips and you can adjust the sides. Sorry about the family stuff but you're right-you can't let it affect your life.

Robin, ha is right! I hope they stay organized through today! I cannot believe that about your baby cousin!! I'm with Patti-I'd be calling everyone and racing the the ER!

c.c.c.c.c.c.clean dinner was yum! i might do a 2nd wo tonight.... m doesnt want to wo alone!

kl, yummmmm yo your dinner!!
hope u get your run!
cant wait to see rm pix!

katie, dont keep us hangin'! whatd the pt say???

Dinner tonight will be leftovers. I feel like I am getting Chris' cold so I am going to rest tonight.

Nina, I can't believe you can't get fresh fish in FL. I usually buy frozen shrimp but that's the only frozen fish I will buy.
Klaudia, a nice bowl of chili sounds nice right now. Enjoy your dinner.
Kate, sorry the museum was a bust. I don't think I can ever move away from DC because all of the Smithsonian museums are free. I go into shock when I see how expensive they are when I travel.
Patti, I completely understand how the internet can suck you in. I really wish I was in an organizing mood this week.
Angie, sorry you haven't connected with the advisor lady. Just be patient - it will work out.

Go Klaudia!!! Good for you!

Colleen, Rest up!!!

I did some great CSing tonight....worked hard, now I can go aaaahhhhhh!
Gonna climb in to bed soon....yeah, right! I'll find something to keep me busy for another couple hours!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.