~~ Clean or Tidy?? TGIF - it's Friday, July 20th! ~~

Well, I had a wonderful dinner last night. We went out to an Italian place called Biaggi's. I had the Seared Salmon salad w/ a lemon vinaigrette & it was DELICIOUS! And I just had 1 slice of multi grain bread w/ a drizzle of olive oil. Yum!

I'm off to do KPC & abs.

Liquids ~ 20 oz water so far

Breakfast Plan ~ Usual oatmeal + berries

No real plans for the rest of the day other than to keep it clean! Going to a BBQ tonight so I'll stick to the clean foods there too. My dd's & I made some very UN-clean desserts to take but I'm going to take them & leave the leftovers there! ;-)

Have a good one!

RE: ~~ Clean or Tidy?? TGIF - it's Friday, July 20th! ...

Good Morning All:

Hmmm Friday is the hardest day for me to stay clean. My co-workers don't eat the way I do so they try to temp me...mean}(

Today when they are ordering fried fish and chips...I'm going to order bake fish and salad. HA!

B- Kashi with skim milk
S-banana
L-bake fish, salad
S- fruit and nuts
D-steamed chicken and brocoli (brown rice)

After Dinner Treat (hey it's friday)- Fudge bar (low fat)- and watch WWE with my son.:)

Well, I fell off the clean and tidy wagon yesterday afternoon with chocolate. I foolishly bought dark chocolate squares (60 cal. per piece) for the sweet treat and 'health benefit' but I should have known better. I just can't have that stuff in the house. Ate too much and now it's gone...feeling very guilty (especially after the pizza for dinner- yikes!) Will try to do better today with:
B- Oatmeal & fresh blueberries
S- natural peanut butter on a Wasa cracker, 1/2 banana
L- sushi with brown rice
s- apple and string cheese
D- Boca burger and salad?

Also - something bad happened with our DVR yesterday and I lost ALL of my Cathe workouts! I do own 4 of her dvds and I ordered Boot Camp/ME last night, but it will take me a month to get all of those great workouts back:-(

Drill Max premix on schedule for today.

Happy Friday!

Hi Everyone!

Andrea - sorry to hear about your Cathe workouts :-(

This has been a tough week and I am really looking foward to the weekend. Work has been just crazy and yesterday I ran over a tire tread on the highway and damaged my car. The car in front of me kicked it up and I didn't see it until it was directly in front of me. Anyway, the good news is that I wasn't hurt and I have insurance. I am glad today is Friday and this week is almost over.

Here is my plan for the day:

Workout - LIC Upper Body Circuit

B- oatmeal w/ almonds and skim milk
L- Spinach salad and grilled chicken, apple
S - grapes
D - ? (It is supposed to be pizza night but we had pizza the other night so I am trying to convince my husband to get something healthy)

Have a great day!

Colleen

Colleen ~ Sounds like a crazy day for you! Glad that you weren't hurt! Just a suggestion for pizza. I like to make my own pizzas out of either Light multi grain English Muffins (Thomas's) or light Flatout flatbreads. Just spread w/ pizza sauce, top w/ your fav toppings (I love the turkey pepperoni or canadian bacon, mushrooms, green peppers, etc), and either a little bit of mozzarella cheese or even RF feta cheese (I also like the *Veggie* cheese mozz flavor). YUMMY and a lot more fiber in the *crust* than regular pizza. HTH!

Just finished my oatmeal + berries & coffee. I did a premix of KPC/ L & G + Abs, good sweatfest! ;-)

Hello Clean and tidy's!
Morning Jess, Phylis, Robin, Andrea and Colleen!

Today, up at 4am, did Butts, not guts, will do HIIT after work.
All is well, B: usual, oats etc...
If i'm having a chocolate need, i buy unsweetened dark choc chips or carob chips, 2 tablespoons is only 70 cals, and its like eating M&M's, i eat one at a time. I'm never full, i always need to eat large amounts of stuff, so i try to get the least bang for the buck :)I'm not an 'eat just one' kinda girl!
Enjoy your Friday's everyone,
BBL
Steph

Hi Everyone,

A quick hello. My DH's car broke down so he is home all day driving me crazy(no pun intended).

My eating is going well. I really wanted a piece of pie when he had some but I came here instead.

I did LIC abs and the cardio timesaver.

B: cereal,skim berries and 2 egg whites
S: apple and 1tb natural PB
L: flax bread,humus,spinach salad mix,chicken breast and mango and 25 grapes
S;?
D: chicken and not sure what else
S: cottage cheese,blueberries and crispbread

Gotta go,
Have a great day!
Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.