clean eaters * wild & wonderful wednesday

Ack! Super busy day--where did the time go? Oh, well, it's good to be productive.

No time for personals, I'm sorry! I'm off to Max & Erma's for dinner with friends (well, two friends and my SIL). The four of us have a good time together.

I'll catch up tomorrow, I promise!

anne

Wendy, glad you have a date for your driving test! Hope your day went well!

Kate, I did get up and do a quick jog in place for a minute :) Good job at lunch!

Colleen, I love working from home because I can stand up more w/my laptop than w/the desktop at work.

Nina, glad you had a nice visit w/your sister. I am the same way, I do better when I can just keep moving.

Anne, have a great dinner!

The night has flown by. Did the chest & back w/o-disc 28 I think and got in an extra w/o from the exercise tv app free w/o of the day. Good night:)

Clintonya

Busy day here for me! It was my day off but I haven't been home since morning!

Kate - We don't have a Red Robin here, but reading about all that food has made me drool! We're getting a Olive Garden soon and I can't wait for that. Mindless cardio is good when our brains just need a rest, but our body wants some burn!

Katie - I have to laugh at the BBL titles. Yay for Friday holidays!

Klaudia - That's a really great program to do with kids! Very clever and well thought out!

Clintoya - I was totally like that at work yesterday. I could have slept at my desk.

Colleen - I hate when I don't get a good night's rest. It was really windy last night and I had a hard time staying asleep with the wind being soooo loud.

Wendy - Wooohooo! Good luck on your drivers test! Is that in two weeks?

Nina - I know I'm the same with my sister. We live maybe 30-40 min away, but hardly visit. Your bfast reminded me that I forgot to pick up quinoa at Costco. I knew I was forgetting something.

Becky - You reminded me that I have my yearly appt in a couple weeks.

I'm wiped, but still need to get dinner going and help out the kids with homework. I'm making shepherd's pie for dinner. I still have to go to Target for a few things, but I just want to take a nap. Did DM Scrambled Cardio this am. That was a good workout.

what makes one feel compelled to workout at 9PM!??! Let me know if you figure itout! Just finished a LS and the 3rd combo from MMA KB.

Anne, Hope you had fun tonight! Loooove M&E's cc cookies! OMW!

Cl, WTG w/ your WOs!

Lisa, Ive never been to O'Garden.
Target = the Money Pit! :p

gotta do my evenin' chores! see ya in the morn!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.