{}~{}~Clean/Chatty/Cathes/Weekend~{}~{}

Robin ,I love 4DS so much! Have a fun couple weeks! And enjoy a sice of cake w/ your kiddos! I know I'm going to!:D

Becky, NICE presents!

-
Making Valentine's lunch for the fam...and dessert too! :eek: Giant cake that looks like an oreo - w/ pink frosting in the middle!:D

WO will be a good hard stretch in a bit and cardio tonight w/ Laura.

bbl....

MMMMMMMMM Kate, I love the sound of your dessert !

I made red velvet cupcakes for grandkids, kids and hubby . I was tempted to have one yesterday after we ate at Outback, but then I worked out and that ended the craving !

I MAY cave and have ONE today though !!! :)

sorry to be mia. i have been exercising (5 mile run and ccc and yaga yday, 14 miler and hopefully disc 1 sts shortly). eats are spot on, with a tiny bit of ck choc here and there.

kate, yummy dessert, and great wos!!

becky, what a sweet dh you have! enjoy your cupcakes.

robin, that is so nice the kiddos thought of you. noone in my house seems to know it is v day but me:(

happy bday colleen, becky sue, friend me - nina morris! have fun on date night.

gotta read some stories, but i will bbl!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick hello. Thanks for the birthday wishes. So far it has been okay. Dh got my car stuck in the snow again so I will out later this afternoon to shovel out some more so that doesn't happen. I will do STS legs this afternoon too. I think we are having crabcakes for dinner from a local restaurant. Richmond was better than I thought just because they didn't have as much snow.

Have a great day everyone!

Getting ready for bed - busy day but wanted to hop in and say happy bday Colleen!!!! And happy vday everyone! I'll check in tomorrow!

Happy birthday, Colleen!

Drive by from me--wanted to report I was lazy Friday night, but got up and did Step Moves before I went to my parents yesterday. Had a nice visit with them and then went to see Lewis Black with a girlfriend for her birthday. I love angry, sarcastic comedians.

I'm being a sloth again today, but I did do Disc 16, so that is good. I have to get started on the laundry.

anne

I'm on call today. Happy V day to me! Sitting in front of a computer in the ICU. Someone's got to do it. :)

Well, yesterday just before I was to get ready for dinner, Z woke up from her nap and she was HOT! I used a paci thermometer and it was 101.1. Rectally she was 104.1!!!! No dinner for us. I called a friend who is a pediatrician to see if she thought I could medicate the fever and see her normal pedi on Monday. My friend said I could probably wait until today if she was still febrile, but if she had a UTI she might be septic by Monday. And, I am in the ICU today, so I couldn't take her today. Ended up in the Cincinnati Children's urgent care (took no time to get seen). No UTI. Just a stomach virus. She's much better today. But, we did miss the party. :( Hopefully I'll get to go to next year's recruitment dinner. Evidently it was super fun.

Today was a rest day for me. Well, sort of restful...running stairs periodically.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm looking forward to sleeping tomorrow. :D

DrBecky (BeckySue)

ohhhhh Becky, so sorry about your little one being sick and you're missing the dinner.
And now you are working on Valentine's day !!

Well, if you are off tomorrow - you at least won't have to drive to work in the storm ! Did you hear that we have another storm warning, with up to 9" of snow possible ??
ugh I am officially sick of snow !!!

I hope Z feels better very soon !

Becky

Becky Sue, wow, that was a high fever, glad she is doing better :)

Did disc 15 today. I am so tired. Almost didn’t do it, but know I needed to since I wasn’t able to wo yesterday. Going to try to relax a little bit, will catch up tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone!

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.