---- (clean and) TIDY TUESDAY ----

Klaudia, Congrats to DAnica! She must be so excited!

Busy day - dentist, haircuts for the girls, and grocs MUST happen. I will be too busy to eat bad things so today will be clean again! Did great yday - even out to eat I didnt munch off the girls' plates! Did StepMoves at 8:30. Will do some UB work tonight. My calves hurt so bad its not even funny - they ache just sitting still.:eek:

Good Morning Girls !

Kate, enjoy your busy day ! Yay for the CE's !!

I ate lightly but normally yesterday and all is well . :)

My daughter & Brayden came over last night and he and I went outside with a bag we used to take camping stuffed with outdoor toys and played for a good hour. Even with water and popcycle breaks, his face was red and he was sweating and my shirt was STUCK to me ! SO muggy lately.....like a tropical forest !!!

ME for me today . It's been forever since I've done it and I'm excited !! ;)

Becky, So glad you had a good time with your family! Any break in the humidity in the forseeable future? Have fun with ME!:p That's a super-fun one!

I almost forgot! We bought a pool last night! :D:D It's one of those ugly above-ground ones but its a pool and its at MY HOUSE so I don't care! Mike's wigging out about the grass being killed off underneath it but he's being a good sport about it!:p

Oh Kate !!!! Yay, a pool !!! I wouldn't care if it was above ground....we want one too !!! But our yard slopes so bad in the back.....it's not steep, but there really is not enough level ground for a pool. :( You and the girls will get TONS of use out of it!!

No break in the weather that I've seen. We are def. stuck in a pattern. Every morning on the weather they say MUGGY MUGGY MUGGY !!!! Today muggy , mid 80's and right now it's so foggy I can't see across the street !!

Blech, BEcky! That weather sounds awful! You need a pool too!;) Just have DH carve out a nice little spot in that slope!:D

Ha! Kate, I shared your idea with DH and I got a GRUNT:rolleyes: He isn't the one who wants it, and to be fair, he IS just getting his coffee !! :) :p

A Brayden story from yesterday. He and I were playing and I said something to him and then said "I promise". So, I showed him how to do pinkie swear and told him it means a promise. He liked it (I think it felt sort of like a secret handshake to him or something..) and he said "nana, I promise to always be your best friend forever and ever " !!!!!!!! Okay, YES, this nana's heart melted !!!! but that's not the end of the story. He wanted to keep "pinkie promising" but said now lets pinkie promise with this finger and held up his pointer, so we did. Guess which one was next ????????:eek::eek::eek: I didn't see that one coming, I heard "Nana, now lets do THIS one !" and turned around and that sweet little boy was holding up his middle finger way up in the air at me !!!" :eek::p:p:p:eek:
OMG !!!!!!!!!! I explained the whole thing to my daughter before they went home, so she wouldn't fall over if he decides to show her our "pinkie" promise !!!!!!!!;):p

Morning!! Running super late! From yesterday - Kate asked about maternity - I am 15 weeks and wearing almost all maternity pants, no maternity shirts yet. But the bump looks & feels bigger every day!

FIFTEEN WEEKS, Katie! This is flying by! Wish I could give your bump a rub!!!

Becky, That's HILARIOUS about Brayden! LOL! What a cute pie! And a heartbreaker! What a doll!
Let the pool idea simmer in his head a little while & he'll come around! :D

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

Quick hello since I need to run off to class this morning. I signed up because it was free and I could meet up with some friends from my old job. It should be fun catching up this am and during lunch. Have a great day everyone!

good morning! i am finally out from under boxes and have missed you all. what is going on? what did i miss?

klaudia, what is danica's news?

kate, fabulous about the pool. all it needs to be is wet.

becky, it was 96 here yday. the boys hosed each other off. me sounds good - i may do that upper this week - no dvd player yet.

katie, are you still feeling good?

hi colleen - what di8d you sign up for?

i have been unpacking and eating clean and running the last few days. i am really tired, but it is starting to feel like home here. the house is really small, but very cozy, also has a dream kitchen. ther is a wolf stove, gas, with 6 burners and a griddle! it will be fun for the next year i think.

gotta get some more done, but i will bbl

Colleen, Have fun today!!!

Nina, Glad to hear you guys are getting settled! And color me JEALOUS of your stove! AH!!! I DREAM of a stove like that!
Danica passed her exam to get pointe shoes!:D

Morning!

I'm going to have to start geting up earlier to keep up with our thread! It's another yucky day out and we have Milla's Daisy picnic this afternoon-hope the rain stays away! I need to go grocery shopping asap-food has dwindled down to almost nothing. My workout will be MM. Thanks for all the well wishes for Danica-she was so excited!! I can't even believe it-my little girl is a ballerina!:)

Kate, yay on the pool! That'll keep the "I'm bored"'s away! We still need to pick a day for the zoo! And for the cottage!

Katie, I bet you look super cute!

Becky, funny about Brayden!

Colleen, have fun at your class!

Nina, welcome back! I'm jealous of your kitchen too!

Klaudia, We were on zero too with food in the fridge. Restocked it after Target & dentist. Home for J to nap and now I have eye dr & the girls have haircuts! This is one crazy day! And we're supposed to go visit my mom too.... EGADS! We are doin' NOTHIN tomorrow!
I hope the picnic goes well! Doing my no-rain dance for you guys!
Will send you a PM abt getting together!:D

-
Getting so much done today (see above) & eats are squeaky clean! YAY ME!

Muscle Max in its entirety is done! And it was tough today! I'm hoping to get a walk in tonight with my neighbor, weather permitting.

Kate, I'll check the calendar-I'm thinking after recital-no rushing then:) Weekdays ok? I hear ya on doing nothing! I need this week to decompress and then the field trips, playdates, etc. can begin!

Kl, WTG on all of MM! I usually split that one up - it is LONG! Props to your girls for behaving so you could get it done! Hope you get your walk! Weekdays are great for getting together - I hate to be gone on Saturdays when Mike is home.

YAY ME! CS done! Looking forward to pushing some iron tonight! Will do my weights right after dinner & Mike will have some time with our Hooligans....er, I mean our beloved children!:p

Bump (n' grind!:p:p:p) !!!!

busy day, clean eats....even with so many temptations today. *extremely* proud of myself! pizza nght for the fam, I'm taking the time to make a veggie quesadilla for myself. Hello Pico!:D:D

Hi!

Kate, great job on the eats today! We are almost on empty too, trying really hard to make it until Friday for the store! Glad you got your pool :D They both were happy about dance starting so that was good, you never know sometimes :)

Becky, glad you are feeling better! Hope the mugginess goes away soon, it needs to rain here, but it just keeps on staying so humid.

Katie, saw you had a rough morning, hope the day went better for you.

Colleen, hope you had a good class and had fun w/your former co-workers :)

Nina, I’m glad you are feeling settled in the new house. Good job on eating and working out w/the moving!!

Klaudia, great job w/mm! With the pointe shoes you are going to need a dance benefactor :D If you find one please send them my way!!!

Wendy, jj probably thinks you are a new person w/all the weight you are losing :D:D

Did step moves today. Eating is getting back on track, clean food, but I haven’t gotten the calories back to where they need to be yet. Posted a few vacation picks on fb, glad to be back to the check-in, even though we were busy I still missed you all :D

Clintonya

Hi Clintonya! I did SM last night...while I do like the WO I wish the music was louder and also there are a few tracks on there that would be more fitting for a cooldown.:confused::confused::confused: Some of it isn't very motivating.
Glad the return to dance went well!
Your pics are so nice! WAH - I want to be at the beach!!!!:D:D One more month & we'll get to go for our up north vacation!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.