****clean and tidy-cinco de mayo edition****

Good Morning Girls !!! Klaudia, thanks for starting us off !!!

I'm heading off to do GS legs ! I am still sore from Monday's GS chest! OUCH- that's one of the hardest ones for me (of ALL Cathe's weigh work!) with all those millions of pushups and then unending chest presses and flies !

I'll bbl.....

Morning ladies, running late - stupid husband issues!

Did GS Back and Shoulders this am, will do some walking tonight.

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

Becky, have a great workout! GS Chest hurts something fierce!

I have another Wellness Committee awards breakfast this morning. Then I might go visit my brother before the weather gets bad-it's supposed to storm later. Today's workout is supposed to be ME Lower Body but-yet again-a friend has the dvd so I'll do L&G and a 20 minute run/walk.

Quick drive by--I woke up early, so I did MM upper body and CM #1. I can never finish that brutal plank sequence at the end. But I did more of it today than usual, so that is progress. I will take what I can get.

Happy cinco de mayo! I forgot all about it, thanks for the reminder, Klaudia! Have fun with your brother.

Becky, I'm glad your MIL is home. Have fun with GS Legs. I have a love/hate relationship with that work out. I never do the full length GS Chest work, I only do the premix. I know that's bad, but that work out just seems excessive to me.

Hi, Katie, sorry for the DH stuff. I hope you have a good day today. How did the interviews for the new person at work go?

Hi to everyone else!

anne

fly by here too - i am off to a mother's day chapel for finn, with aidan in tow, then errand max. hot and sweaty 10 iler and core this am, back and bis for later. eats were good yday, will be better today! i slept sooo well:cool:

anne, i kwym about the planks at the end of cm1. sometimes i think it would be better to start with them!

klaudia, great wo plan. i have not done l and g in a while. love the cardio component.

katie, sorry for husband issues. i get that. hope your day improves.

hi becky - gs c and t is great for doms for sure.

gotta run - bbiab

Hi Everyone!

Today is my last day of torture then I can catch up on everything I haven't done at work the last week and half because of training and this special project. I am so ready to be done with it. This morning's workout was SZ Stepping Up. I love the choreo because it is so different. I even did the plank work at the end but it was tough.

Anne, sorry to hear about your dad. Don't worry about not being there - sometimes you have to let others help you out. I always struggle with the planks at the end of CM too.
Becky, glad your MIL is back home. I like GS Chest once I get past the pushups.
Klaudia, have fun with your brother today! You really need to get your workouts back.
Katie, sorry about the DH issues. Glad you got your workout in.
Nina, yeah for another restful night! Enjoy your mother's day chapel with the boys.

Good morning~

Klaudia, that is great about Darrin!! Hope the breakfast turns out better this time!

Katie, hope the day goes better for you! I am glad that he made it safely back to the states, hope he is doing ok.

Wendy, glad jj is feeling better! Instructors like that get on my nerves too! You are off to a great start, you have been doing so good workouts!

Lisa, that is a lot of houses, it must be exhausting! Are you still feeling ok?

Angie, hope you can get some relaxation in before you next class. Hope the weather improves for you!

Colleen, three all day meeting are not good! On top of not getting any work done, if you are like me, I end up exhausted!

Anne, I hope you dad is continuing to do better. Not too many days left before TCB arrives :D:D

Becky, how is your dh’s mom doing? Glad she was able to come home, the hospital is no fun!

I have some major doms in my back from yesterday! Will do lic-cardio only today. Yesterday just got away from me, that’s the downside of going away on the weekend. But my dh made a good point when we were trying to decide if we should go to the beach – if we can’t leave for a day and ½ without everything falling apart we have a problem :) Hope the day goes good for everyone!

Clintonya

Hey all,

Today was a relaxing day around the house with the girls. Just got my WO in. Back and Biceps (pyramids and MM). My biceps are on fire!

Dinner tonight with my hubby after the girls go to bed. Salmon and ???

Klaudia, saw on FB that you met Helen. That's pretty cool. How does she look? you need to get your DVDs back from your neighbor!

Becky, I hear ya on GS chest work. It's CRAZY. Hope you have a good day!

Katie, sorry for DH issues... :(

Anne, I have a rough time with planks too - I think it's more my shoulders than anything else. Great job with your WO. TCB countdown?

Nina, great job on your run. I would love to run in the heat. :) Enjoy your time at school.

Colleen, what's SZ? Sounds fun. I love new choreography.

Clintonya, it's crazy how much being away upsets your routine. So frustrating!

Hi to Lisa and Wendy and Kate!

Did you guys see the turbo fire clip: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid23803842001?bctid=75304674001

Looks interesting. I wish there was more info about the WOs.

Have a good day everyone!

Back from my breakfast and visiting the fam. The breakfast was nice-very healthy stuff to eat, got to meet Helen from the Biggest Loser Season 7-she's from my hometown-and our phys ed. teacher got an award for all his efforts to make our school a healthy, safe place.

Katie, sorry about the dh woes. Hope everything's better when you get home.

Anne, are you going out for Mexican tonight?;) I'd love too-I could use a Margarita:) I did MM upper yesterday!

Colleen, thank goodness the chaos is coming to an end! I'm putting out a recall on all my stuff!

Clintonya, my weekend was a total wash with Darrin's injury and all so I can sympathize. I love back DOMS:)

Angie, Helen looks, good. She's turning 50 next month. She seems to have gained some weight back-she got down to 117 when she won, I think. And she was hesitant to flex in our pic-said she didn't have any muscle left! She was very nice and gracious-not like her BL persona from what I hear.

Does carrying a purse, bat, glove, and camping chair all over a ball field in a skirt and heels count as exercise?? Ugghhh, longest.day.ever.

Angie, hope you & Ryan had a nice dinner!

Katie, sorry you day didn’t get any better! Any chance of a nice relaxing weekend for you? I hope so!

Klaudia, I am sure you lost your whole weekend! Is his hand going affect his work?

Got in LIC and now trying to get to bed a little earlier! Hope everyone has a good night!

Clintonya

Hi gals! We are having such a wonderful vacation! but lawsie mercy it is BUSY! I'm gonna need a vacation when this one is done! We've done Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, a pool day, went to church and visited w/ friends, and tomorrow is Hollywood Studios/pool again. Friday will be a pool day and traveling home. The weather has been awesome - 90 and sunny and HOTHOTHOT! I've got some great color - maybe too much.:eek: I's a wee bit OWIE in spots.:p Haven't done any WOs but I dont really care - we're walking ALL DAY LONG. Eats are mosty clean - again, I dont care about hte cheats - I know I can jump back easy when we get home.

Just had a minute - wanted to come say hello! Im reading every night when I put Ju to bed. Cant wait to get back to you girls!

Business seems to be the theme of our threads lately! Ack, I have been up to my neck since we've been going to open houses. We have one more tonight and if this one is not the one, I think we're going to take a break. I'm getting very tired and not to mention disheartened at doing this. Anyway, I hope after this things will settle down.

Kate - Sounds like fun!!
Angie - Yay for a relaxing evening and dinner with the hubby!
Clintoya - I'm feeling good, but tired.
Klaudia - Very cool about meeting a BL contestant!!
Anne - Great job getting your wo in!
Nina - Yay for sleeping well!
Colleen - Glad your training is almost done.
Becky - Glad everything turned out ok with your MIL. That is scary getting those phone calls in the middle of the night because it usually means an emergency.
Katie - And you did that while pg, yes!
Hi Wendy!

Okay, gotta tidy up a bit although I have zero energy to do so. Eats have been clean for the most part and I did shoulders and more kb today. I have been so tired it's dragging me down. Hoping to push pass through this first tri tired feeling.

my gosh, its 1am for most of you and im just getting a chance to check in! we didnt end up getting at the zoo yesterday but instead went today - in the morning to the train museum and afternoon to the zoo.

bfast and dinner clean, lunch at the zoo could have been better.

went to the gym 2x - early AM for that bodyvive class thats low imp cardio w/ balls and bands. we did a move like firewalkers and i was like, I KNOW THIS ONE!! lol. back at 5:30 for the 2nd BL outdoor challenge, basically same as monday. plus all the walking at the museum and zoo... i think i got plenty o' exercise. LONG but great day =)

see you guys in the AM!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.