Classes

Aaroneet

Cathlete
I tried to, but didn't get a spot in your Road Trip. How can I sign up for your classes?

Any help would be much obliged.

-Amanda.

Hi Amanda! Sorry to hear you didn't make it on the RT sign up. Maybe next year. I teach Bootcamp on Monday at 9:30am, Lower Body Blast on Wednesday 9:30am and Advanced step/upper body on Friday 9:30am. For about another 4 weeks I am also teaching Bootcamp on Tuesdays at 5:30pm. (this is just to cover an instructor temporarily). My Thursday class is for super seniors (avg age 70 to 80) so I don't think you want that one.

If you want to visit the gym and take class you can do that. But I always tell visitors to call 24 hours before coming because last minute things come up and I sometimes have to cancel. Unfortunately I still sometimes have to cancel if my kids wake up sick etc. But that doesn't happen too often (knock on wood).

Hope to see you one day! :)

I tried to, but didn't get a spot in your Road Trip. How can I sign up for your classes?

Any help would be much obliged.

-Amanda.

Hi, Amanda..

I'm not sure where you live, but we have a group of people from the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylania areas that make the trip to workout with Cathe about once every six weeks.

Feel free to send me a private message if you're at all interested in joining our little group!

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.