Circuit Max

Wow - I was wiped out by this video this morning. I did well up until the step portion. My legs felt like lead and I couldn't step onto the bench let alone keep up with Cathe. I had to do my own thing. I need to set up my living room differently because I found myself running out of room. Otherwise I did enjoy the video. Just felt like I was in better shape.

Anyone else feel like this after this tape? My legs still feel heavy and it has been a couple hours since I have done the tape.
Rhonda

Hi Rhonda!

You are not alone. That second step number(the last cardio cycle) is so difficult because your legs are just extra fatigued. I teach that class Wednesday mornings (tomorrow) and I get the same reaction from my students too. For me personally, some weeks I feel lighter on my feet than others but overall the workout always seems to be a challenging task to master.

that last segment

just about killed me-- my legs were heavier than I ever remember them being-- yes-even on Interval Max. Oh, did I mention that I just got CM today????!!!
I figured if the chorography wasnt too difficult, why not dive right in? So I previed it, figured "yeah, your'e familiar with those moves"-- and I dove right in.
What was I thinking?? Here I am, using all kinds of heavy poundage with the PS series, heavy with my Firm tapes, and yet this vid kicked my butt with a mere 5 and 8 lbs!!
Even tho the choreography on that last step segment was familiar to these feet of mine, by the time it came up, this body of mine just couldnt deal.
I definitely think I shocked the heck out of my body, and as I only have Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max so far, I can only imagine the punishment ahead when I get the others from the xtrainexpress series.
The masochist in me cant wait.

I'm with you Rhonda!

I just did Circuit Max for the first time this morning. It was great, but getting through that last circuit was all mental because my legs were toast! I am absolutely wiped out and I am going to take a nap now! :-sleepy

If you read this Cathe, just another great big thank you for sharing your gifts with us - your creativity and talent at being a great video teacher blesses so many people - Thanks! :D

Now, off to that nap!

Cheers,
Colia

Heavy legs syndrome

Ditto ditto ditto....Circuit Max and Interval Max always get me in the last interval. I think I am in good shape too, doesn't matter. These tapes are going to getcha no matter what! That's how you know you are really working it, when your legs fatigue out and there is just nothing left! (I still can't do all the leaping in the last interval of IM--unless I cheese out and cake an earlier interval I just am not there yet!) Have fun and take heart, we all belong to the jello-leg club. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.