Cindy pics...

JodelleFitzh20

Cathlete
Hey, am I missing the pics somewhere on the cathe nation that Cindy took? I see alot on flickr that look like Chris took, but haven't really seen the ones that Cindy took? Maybe I'm just missing them somewhere???

I've been wondering about photos, too. I wasn't at last year's RT, but from an outsider's view looking in, I thought I remembered a lot more photos being posted. Cathe did mention that a lot web people were on vacation the past few weeks, so maybe they're just running behind.

Hey, am I missing the pics somewhere on the cathe nation that Cindy took? I see alot on flickr that look like Chris took, but haven't really seen the ones that Cindy took? Maybe I'm just missing them somewhere???

Hey Jodelle!

My five finger/toe shoe sista' :D

I gave a copy of my photos to Chris and he has been posting them on flickr with the SNM ones. I know everyone's really busy with the new w/o and upcoming tour. I will be creating a couple of photo albums shortly and post the link on this RT thread ;) as well as my sig line for Picture Trail ( www.picturetrail.com/retrofit ) Maybe I'll get one done this weekend - thanks for the reminder !

I took a mini-vacation after the RT also - and got to visit NYC (used to work there) and did the touristy thing. The highlights were the WTC (www.wtcprogress.com ) and Broadway musical ROA( www.rockofagesmusical.com ) Good Times!

Sorry, I've been busy with work since I got back but no excuses. It sure was great to see you again and wonderful to meet your friend Ruth - tell her HI for me :cool: Now don't be in a rush and go to my PT now - all I have is previous RT years and the 2009 pre-RT 2009 Album that has a countdown and earlier RT pics :rolleyes: that I setup for fun before this year's RT.

Chat with ya later,
♪ Cyndi ♪

Rock Of Ages - Brooks Atkinson Theater on Broadway NYC
picture.php

Last edited:
OH, Cyndi! You look like you had so much fun on your trip! What an adventure! You deserved it after all your hard work at the RT. I know I speak for everyone when I say, I don't know what we'd do without all your picture-taking skills! You are too sweet! Thanks for the info, I"ll keep checking back!
Five-fingers Unite!
:)
Jodelle

Some RT 2009 Photos

Hi All - Got a couple of photo albums up on my Picture Trail from Friday and Saturday...just a preview - there are alot more. :p Been updating FB also. :cool:

Enjoy!

Your pics came out great! I just saw them on Facebook and tagged a few of myself ;-) You are so good with the amount of pics you take, it's awesome!!

I just saw them too, they look great Cindy! Made me really miss the RT, can't believe its only been about a month since we were all there, boo!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.