CIA2007

Amni

Cathlete
I just received notice about a presale for CIA2007 series. I've never worked out with anyone but Cathe. Does anyone recommend the CIA series? How does it differ from Cathe? I love Cathe's intensity, cueing and the fact that there's no whooping or nonsensical chatting just hard work.
Thanks for the input!

Hi Patricia:) I am bumping as I got the CK Sales offer also and am quite curious about these workouts. I have too many DVD's by other instructors that collect dust and would like to make an investment that will give me some good returns;-). Anyone....?? TIA

Take Care
Laurie:)

I thought the CIA presale ended February 28?

In any case, I have tried CIA workouts in the past, and usually ended up not keeping them. But there are some exceptions: Kimberley Spreen, for example.

I took a chance on preordering her new workout and Gay Gaspers' (I had tried another workout of Gay's from Netflix, which also has some other CIA workouts you could rent). At the same time, I ordered two 2600 workouts for $10 each: Double Cardio (two workouts, one with Sharon Money Twombly the other with Seasun Ziegler) which I really like, and a kickboxing workout, which I also like. After seeing those, I also preordered Sharon's upcoming workout.

You can also see clips of some other CIA workouts (Gay Gasper, Kimberly Spreen, and maybe some other instructors that also have new ones coming out in the 2007 series) at www.collagevideo.com .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.