Christmas Loot

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Ok. I couldn't do it. I couldn't do a Christmas without a Cathe purchase. I tried. I really did. I went for weeks and weeks saying, "I'm going to be good this year and be frugal, I will just stick to what I have." Well. Sheesh, she dropped the price on several workouts and then my polar died and I found myself online buying things. I ordered Intensity, Body max II, Stretchmax, Imax 3, and Drill Max. Well. I had to, see I needed the free shipping. Oh, and I ordered the Garmin 305 on Amazon for 109 dollars.

Everything should arrive by Dec. 23.

Oh my, Merry Christmas to me!

Did you gals buy anything for yourselves?

I was online ordering something for my neice from Barnes and Noble Bookstore and found a kickbox dvd on sale for less then $6.00! I HAD to order it! It was too cheap to pass up! :p

YAY for all of your purchases! You are gonna have a blast trying out all of your new toys in the new year! :D

Hey Gayle,

I bought the tower a few weeks ago. I haven't used it yet, but it sure looks nice in my work-out room!!

Kimberly

Ok. . . . I ordered Intensity, Body max II, Stretchmax, Imax 3, and Drill Max. Well. I had to, see I needed the free shipping. Oh, and I ordered the Garmin 305 on Amazon for 109 dollars.

Everything should arrive by Dec. 23.

Oh my, Merry Christmas to me!

Did you gals buy anything for yourselves?

Those aren't purchases. Those are investments in your long-term health.

A-jock

I bought the tower a few weeks ago. I haven't used it yet, but it sure looks nice in my work-out room!!

LOL, Kimberly! It DOES look impressive, though, doesn't it? It's a great showpiece that actually delivers in terms of its usefulness (especially during STS).

A-jock, I like the way you think! ;) (And it is true, after all.)

Just buy it all, I am considering the squat rack or weighted vest for MESO 3. Not ready for the tower yet although enticing.
Like A-jock said it's an investment for long-term health.

A-jock

Yup! that's what that is...I did actually figure in Sept. I was investing $2.00 per day for that very purpose, and forfeited satellite TV..(another good thing IMO)

money well spent & "the beauty of that is, when you're all done, you can do it all over again"

:D
Gymstyles (3) & Body Max 2 for mwah!

Love A-jocks words they're so true! Got myself butts and guts and intensity. I have bodymax 2 and drillmax. They're all super fun intensity rivals bodymax 2 for my all time fav.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.