Christmas-- Check-in

mom2five

Cathlete
Yesterday was To The Max-- did about 1/2 of it. Will try KPC today-- haven't done in many years. Crazy busy as we were hosting Christmas for my side of family yesterday. We love entertaining & sharing our home. Fills our love tank. :)

Today is just us. We forgot to buy extra food for our personal holiday meal--so just left overs. Youngest son (13 yo) went with his bestfriend's family to Punta Cana this morning (all expenses paid).

Merry Christmas, fitness friends!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!

Today I did a 28 minute Taebo off of the You Tube channel. Where he used light hand weights throughout the workout. I used the weight as much as my arm allowed. Then I found a 12.44 minute Shellie Blanks (____________) fill in her married name. It was her Taebo Cardio Party.

Now I am done.

Have a blessed Christmas and remember the real reason for the season.....Jesus' birth and ultimate death and resurrection!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Today I did a short Oh My Quad (30 minutes) + my own stretch. Busy day. Hard to get that work out in!

Have a lovely days everyone.

Merry Christmas:)

Today was a Yoga TX segment.

I am glad I made this is a rest week. We have been busy with the kids and their SO here. Tomorrow Ryan and I are escaping out of town for two days. We need it

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.